Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    You're calling me stupid when your religion is based off a fake prophet who was above "Allah's Law", you're too stupid to understand, just like water is gas, liquid and a solid, its still the same thing just different forms

You say that your religion is based on peace and that it's nonviolent, yet muslims contradict themselves and use violence

Proof:

Hey mister, how about you stick with your original and 100% true Bible that has no contractions and I stick with my fake holy book?
    Is that good enough for you?
    But we get mad at our Prophet and our religion because we care about it, unlike you swearing (bad meaning) by the name of Jesus and God.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by louisdemon1 View Post
    Jesus is nto the god...he's it's son.
    It's fine by me if you want to read your fake "holy" book.
    Last edited by Leggers; 09-26-2012 at 12:42 AM.
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    @Leggers and whats ur famous holy book?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by louisdemon1 View Post
    @Leggers and whats ur famous holy book?
    My famous holybook is the Bible, problem?
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Difference between mad and committing acts of violence.

Christians get mad when you insult jesus(as Islam does constantly)

Muslims start riots and kill people when you insult muhammed(as Christianity does rarely).

:/ Its funny, because the truth is more insulting to Islam than anything christianity came up with.

Killed people? the only one that died as far as I know is that poor dude at the Embassy of Libya, and the killers are going to be punished...

Insulting Prophet is unacceptable for god himself, so its not acceptable for us too.

"Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment." (33:57)

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Which version, there is many lul

Also I doubt that you read your bible daily, your just christian by the name.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Difference between mad and committing acts of violence.

Christians get mad when you insult jesus(as Islam does constantly)

Muslims start riots and kill people when you insult muhammed(as Christianity does rarely).

:/ Its funny, because the truth is more insulting to Islam than anything christianity came up with.

Killed people? the only one that died as far as I know is that poor dude at the Embassy of Libya, and the killers are going to be punished...

Insulting Prophet is unacceptable for god himself, so its not acceptable for us too.

"Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment." (33:57)

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Which version, there is many lul

Also I doubt that you read your bible daily, your just christian by the name.
    Why does in your verse does it say messenger, there were more messengers then just 1 person, and i read both spanish and english bibles, king james version in english, and the reina valera in spanish.
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

"Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment." (33:57)\
    Did you think that I was talking about just this incident? There are plenty more.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh.......its acceptable for God. You just linked that whoever abuse muhammed are cursed.

Wellp, fuck muhammed. Muhammed was a pedophile/asshole who approved of slavery/war. Oh look I'm cursed.*(well maybe not since i'm telling the truth here). *wooo* Anything else? What lightning gonna strike? Same bullshit Religions always spout on and on about just to scare the less educated fools. Go figure the middle east believes this shit, they have no education.

I'm not even surprised you believe in really pathetic scare tactics like that.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-27-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Did you think that I was talking about just this incident? There are plenty more.

Uh.......its acceptable for God. You just linked that whoever abuse muhammed are cursed.

Wellp, fuck muhammed. Muhammed was a pedophile/asshole who approved of slavery/war. Oh look I'm cursed.*(well maybe not since i'm telling the truth here). *wooo* Anything else? What lightning gonna strike? Same bullshit Religions always spout on and on about just to scare the less educated fools. Go figure the middle east believes this shit, they have no education.

you don't see me cursing and swearing Jesus or Christianity in the way you just did.
    and you call yourself civilized, your just an animal.
    I promise you everything you said about Muhammad will be punished for.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Why does in your verse does it say messenger, there were more messengers then just 1 person, and i read both spanish and english bibles, king james version in english, and the reina valera in spanish.
    what about the other versions? you don't like them or you don't consider them bibles or what.

and Muhammad mentioned as a messenger because he was sent just to deliver the message of Islam and the message of worshiping Allah (GOD) .

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

there was 18 Messengers who was mentioned in the Quran :

"And that was Our [conclusive] argument which We gave Abraham against his people. We raise by degrees whom We will. Indeed, your Lord is Wise and Knowing, And We gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - all [of them] We guided. And Noah, We guided before; and among his descendants, David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the doers of good. And Zechariah and John and Jesus and Elias - and all were of the righteous. And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot - and all [of them] We preferred over the worlds." (6:83-86)

"Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms]." (4:163)

In the next verse, Allah said clearly that there is a lot of Messengers that we told you about and others who Allah didn't tell us about. So god only knows how many Messengers there are.

"And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech." (4:164)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

you don't see me cursing and swearing Jesus or Christianity in the way you just did.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

what about the other versions? you don't like them or you don't consider them bibles or what.

and Muhammad mentioned as a messenger because he was sent just to deliver the message of Islam and the message of worshiping Allah (GOD) .

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

there was 18 Messengers who was mentioned in the Quran :

"And that was Our [conclusive] argument which We gave Abraham against his people. We raise by degrees whom We will. Indeed, your Lord is Wise and Knowing, And We gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - all [of them] We guided. And Noah, We guided before; and among his descendants, David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the doers of good. And Zechariah and John and Jesus and Elias - and all were of the righteous. And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot - and all [of them] We preferred over the worlds." (6:83-86)

"Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms]." (4:163)

In the next verse, Allah said clearly that there is a lot of Messengers that we told you about and others who Allah didn't tell us about. So god only knows how many Messengers there are.

"And [We sent] messengers about whom We have related [their stories] to you before and messengers about whom We have not related to you. And Allah spoke to Moses with [direct] speech." (4:164)
    If you compare the different versions of the bible, there will be minimal differences, verses may be written differently, but it'll still mean the same thing to another version of the verse
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    If you compare the different versions of the bible, there will be minimal differences, verses may be written differently, but it'll still mean the same thing to another version of the verse
    aha! "If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction." (4:82)

Here some verses mentioned in Matthew and not mentioned in all others :

(Matthew 27 : 51-53 )
    Why didn't Luke,John, and Mark mention this? which Bible is true and which is fake?
    You can never know! they are all distorted, they added verses from their head on the bible and removed the ones they don't like.

That was just a quick verse.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Learn Arabic and read the Dead Sea Scrolls. The bible is a thousand times more gruesome, bloody, and fucked up than the translated counter-parts. The translated versions of the bible are nothing compared to the actual scriptures, they're dumbed down because the Catholic Church wanted to twist it in its own words to benefit itself. I believe in the Lord and Bible, don't get me wrong, but I do not believe in Christianity nor any counter-parts.

Not arguing, just specifying here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    To prove my point: nothing is going to happen. Its just some superstitious bullshit that you use to threaten people.
    ------------
    aha! "If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction." (4:82)

Here some verses mentioned in Matthew and not mentioned in all others :

(Matthew 27 : 51-53 )
    Why didn't Luke,John, and Mark mention this? which Bible is true and which is fake?
    You can never know! they are all distorted, they added verses from their head on the bible and removed the ones they don't like.

That was just a quick verse.
    Its from 4 different perspectives. Those aren't different "versions" either, so your point isn't really valid there.

Its funny to me how the quran beleives in Jesus, but has no backing. Islam does not accept the bible, so the ENTIRE belief of Jesus in Islam is false. Its like saying "oh yeah, i believe in abraham" but then saying that the story of Abraham in the torah is false. Thats the ONLY story, so its funny to me how Muslims don't understand this basic logic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I know it's religion and shit...

But what a fucking waste of a life.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

To prove my point: nothing is going to happen. Its just some superstitious bullshit that you use to threaten people.
    ------------

Its from 4 different perspectives. Those aren't different "versions" either, so your point isn't really valid there.

Its funny to me how the quran beleives in Jesus, but has no backing. Islam does not accept the bible, so the ENTIRE belief of Jesus in Islam is false. Its like saying "oh yeah, i believe in abraham" but then saying that the story of Abraham in the torah is false. Thats the ONLY story, so its funny to me how Muslims don't understand this basic logic.
    The bible thats between our hands now is fake and distorted, and you told me those other versions have the same content!
    I showed you a verse that only mentioned in Matthew and not mentioned in any others, and thats only ONE verse, I can bring much more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

------------

The bible thats between our hands now is fake and distorted, and you told me those other versions have the same content!
    I showed you a verse that only mentioned in Matthew and not mentioned in any others, and thats only ONE verse, I can bring much more.
    And in which bible was it mentioned in?
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Words cannot descibe....

After writing out like,3 long and well thought out responses,i keep getting to the poit where my brain hurts and i think "Just fucking deal with it"
    Prominent newspapers in muslim dominant countrys portray jews in very antisemetic ways.
    But you dont see jews busting into embasys,burning flags and looking for blood.
    Freedom of speech is an AMAZING thing,its whats letting you post this thread right now.

I respect your right,to belive in what you will,and i would die for your right to.
    Dosent mean i have to give a fuck

Banned from:Sc2 3 times,Black ops,MW3,Battlefield 3,Arma,Crysis 2,WOW 6 times(appealed twice),APB,SMNC,TOR(appealed)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast