Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 202
  1. #121
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Your quran states those who believe in god and do what is right will be saved, so i guess anyone who worships god and does good deeds can go to heaven used your own verses against you if you try to prove me wrong, you disprove the quran at the same time so go for it, i win either way
    read again what i replied to you, and read the bold words.
    Lmao, to go to heaven i need to believe in muhammed, it seems that he is the highest regarded "prophet" in islam, thats a bunch of bs, that is why your quran is messed up, it makes muhammed seem hes above gods word when he isnt, funny thing is that muslims dont even believe in the torah or bible, so it's whole religion is a fraud, muslims only use the torah and bible scriptures when it suits them, and say its errored when it doesnt
    Last edited by Leggers; 09-29-2012 at 10:34 AM.
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  2. #122
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Lmao, to go to heaven i need to believe in muhammed, it seems that he is the highest regarded "prophet" in islam, thats a bunch of bs, that is why your quran is messed up, it makes muhammed seem hes above gods word when he isnt, funny thing is that muslims dont even believe in the torah or bible, so it's whole religion is a fraud, muslims only use the torah and bible scriptures when it suits them, and say its errored when it doesnt
    "makes muhammad seem hes above gods words when he isn't" hows that, once again you say something doesn't exist without providing any evidence!

    Respecting and believing the REAL torah and bible :

    "The Messenger (Muhammad SAW) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."" (2:285)

    "[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ]. ** He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous." ** She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is. ** And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel" (3:45-48)

    "And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."" (61:6)

    "And in their footsteps, We sent 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2)." (5:46)

    Now, give me the verses that shows that Muhammad allowed his followers to rape women.

  3. #123
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Lmao, to go to heaven i need to believe in muhammed, it seems that he is the highest regarded "prophet" in islam, thats a bunch of bs, that is why your quran is messed up, it makes muhammed seem hes above gods word when he isnt, funny thing is that muslims dont even believe in the torah or bible, so it's whole religion is a fraud, muslims only use the torah and bible scriptures when it suits them, and say its errored when it doesnt
    "makes muhammad seem hes above gods words when he isn't" hows that, once again you say something doesn't exist without providing any evidence!

    Respecting and believing the REAL torah and bible :

    "The Messenger (Muhammad SAW) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."" (2:285)

    "[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ]. ** He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous." ** She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is. ** And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel" (3:45-48)

    "And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."" (61:6)

    "And in their footsteps, We sent 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2)." (5:46)

    Now, give me the verses that shows that Muhammad allowed his followers to rape women.
    You tell me to find proof when a you have done is post verses from your quran, that isn't proof, i bet there are verses of him marrying underage girls so your quran gives proof that he was a pedo



    [QUOTE=Leggers;6713007]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Lmao, to go to heaven i need to believe in muhammed, it seems that he is the highest regarded "prophet" in islam, thats a bunch of bs, that is why your quran is messed up, it makes muhammed seem hes above gods word when he isnt, funny thing is that muslims dont even believe in the torah or bible, so it's whole religion is a fraud, muslims only use the torah and bible scriptures when it suits them, and say its errored when it doesnt
    "makes muhammad seem hes above gods words when he isn't" hows that, once again you say something doesn't exist without providing any evidence!

    Respecting and believing the REAL torah and bible :

    "The Messenger (Muhammad SAW) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."" (2:285)

    "[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ]. ** He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous." ** She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is. ** And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel" (3:45-48)

    "And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."" (61:6)

    "And in their footsteps, We sent 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2)." (5:46)

    Now, give me the verses that shows that Muhammad allowed his followers to rape women.
    You tell me to find proof when all you have done is post verses from your quran, that isn't proof, i bet there are verses of him marrying underage girls so your quran gives proof that he was a pedo and stop copying and pasting because you don't have anything else to say about your religion
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  4. #124
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    You tell me to find proof when all you have done is post verses from your quran, that isn't proof, i bet there are verses of him marrying underage girls so your quran gives proof that he was a pedo and stop copying and pasting because you don't have anything else to say about your religion
    Seriously what are you talking about? I said give me the evidences!
    ????????

  5. #125
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    You tell me to find proof when all you have done is post verses from your quran, that isn't proof, i bet there are verses of him marrying underage girls so your quran gives proof that he was a pedo and stop copying and pasting because you don't have anything else to say about your religion
    Seriously what are you talking about? I said give me the evidences!
    ????????
    Go google it, i dont have time to find evidence for you, you just don't want to see the truth about your prophet
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  6. #126
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Go google it, i dont have time to find evidence for you, you just don't want to see the truth about your prophet
    Your the one whos throwing trash, and your the one whos claiming... so YOU should find the evidences if they do really exist.
    it will take 2 minutes. unless you cant find any

  7. #127
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Go google it, i dont have time to find evidence for you, you just don't want to see the truth about your prophet
    Your the one whos throwing trash, and your the one whos claiming... so YOU should find the evidences if they do really exist.
    it will take 2 minutes. unless you cant find any
    Here is your proof http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-rape.htm your quran also states that he allowed rape
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  8. #128
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Here is your proof Myth: Muhammad Would Never Approve of Rape your quran also states that he allowed rape
    "And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise." (4:24)

    And the Hadith says :

    Chapter: It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband; her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive.

    Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) sent a small army. The rest of the hadith is the same except this that he said: Except what your right hands possess out of them are lawful for you; and he did not mention: "when their 'idda period comes to an end". This hadith has been reported on the authority of AbuSa'id (al-Khudri) (Allah be pleased with him) through another chain of transmitters and the words are: They took captives (women) on the day of Autas who had their husbands. They were afraid (to have sexual intercourse with them) when this verse was revealed: "And women already married except those whom you right hands posses" (iv. 24) (Sahih Muslim Book 008, Hadith Number 3434.)

    the tafsir of the verses :

    "And, forbidden to you are, wedded women, those with spouses, that you should marry them before they have left their spouses, be they Muslim free women or not; save what your right hands own, of captured [slave] girls, whom you may have sexual intercourse with, even if they should have spouses among the enemy camp, but only after they have been absolved of the possibility of pregnancy [after the completion of one menstrual cycle]; this is what God has prescribed for you (kitāba is in the accusative because it is the verbal noun). Lawful for you (read passive wa-uhilla, or active wa-ahalla), beyond all that, that is, except what He has forbidden you of women, is that you seek, women, using your wealth, by way of a dowry or a price, in wedlock and not, fornicating, in illicitly. Such wives as you enjoy thereby, and have had sexual intercourse with, give them their wages, the dowries that you have assigned them, as an obligation; you are not at fault in agreeing together, you and they, after the obligation, is waived, decreased or increased. God is ever Knowing, of His creatures, Wise, in what He has ordained for them."

    and I quote from the article you sent me : "Actually, as the hadith indicates, it wasn't Muhammad, but "Allah the Exalted" who told the men to rape the women in front of their husbands - which is all the more reason not to think of Islam as being the same as other religion."

    what? Rape? in front of their husbands... the Hadith nor the verses indicates to that.
    I see you don't get the idea of having a right hand possess.

  9. #129
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Redspot not only are you digging yourself a deeper hole, but you don't even know it.

    You just proved our points twice. Keep going, maybe eventually we won't have to post.


  10. #130
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Redspot not only are you digging yourself a deeper hole, but you don't even know it.

    You just proved our points twice. Keep going, maybe eventually we won't have to post.
    Just keep on asking

  11. #131
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Just keep on asking
    Chapter: It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband; her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive.

    Its fine to have sex with slaves, just be sure its safe. Even if they had a husband.

    "And, forbidden to you are, wedded women, those with spouses, that you should marry them before they have left their spouses, be they Muslim free women or not; save what your right hands own, of captured [slave] girls, whom you may have sexual intercourse with, even if they should have spouses among the enemy camp, but only after they have been absolved of the possibility of pregnancy [after the completion of one menstrual cycle]; this is what God has prescribed for you (kitāba is in the accusative because it is the verbal noun). Lawful for you (read passive wa-uhilla, or active wa-ahalla), beyond all that, that is, except what He has forbidden you of women, is that you seek, women, using your wealth, by way of a dowry or a price, in wedlock and not, fornicating, in illicitly. Such wives as you enjoy thereby, and have had sexual intercourse with, give them their wages, the dowries that you have assigned them, as an obligation; you are not at fault in agreeing together, you and they, after the obligation, is waived, decreased or increased. God is ever Knowing, of His creatures, Wise, in what He has ordained for them."

    It literally says that you can rape slaves, even if they are from your enemy's camp(i.e. pow's)

    I'm not even surprised you know sooooooo little about your religion at this point.


  12. #132
    Phantagasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    No, But I see them riding their Jets and throwing bomb to Gaza when ever they are bored.
    So,by your logic,its ok to degrade someones religios beliefs if in your mind,they have wronged you and your people.
    By the same logic,isint it therfore ok for an ther person who made this movie to degrade your religion if they feel like they have been wronged by you and your people

    Religion and culture aside,you as a person,are an idiot.

    Your argument is invalid.


    Your just a troll.
    There is no point in arguing with you
    If you could see LOGIC... in any way or form,then you wouldnt have a religion.
    Last edited by Phantagasm; 09-29-2012 at 08:57 PM.

    Banned from:Sc2 3 times,Black ops,MW3,Battlefield 3,Arma,Crysis 2,WOW 6 times(appealed twice),APB,SMNC,TOR(appealed)

  13. #133
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantagasm View Post
    So,by your logic,its ok to degrade someones religios beliefs if in your mind,they have wronged you and your people.
    By the same logic,isint it therfore ok for an ther person who made this movie to degrade your religion if they feel like they have been wronged by you and your people

    Religion and culture aside,you as a person,are an idiot.

    Your argument is invalid.


    Your just a troll.
    There is no point in arguing with you
    If you could see LOGIC... in any way or form,then you wouldnt have a religion.
    Maybe its logic for you and for everyone else to live the current life without religion, you will live maybe fun life...
    but after you die you will regret it, its logic maybe in the current life but not in the afterlife.
    so I'm living not only to enjoy live, I'm working to enjoy my afterlife that will last for ever.

  14. #134
    Phantagasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Maybe its logic for you and for everyone else to live the current life without religion, you will live maybe fun life...
    but after you die you will regret it, its logic maybe in the current life but not in the afterlife.
    so I'm living not only to enjoy live, I'm working to enjoy my afterlife that will last for ever.
    You focused on one small part of what i said.This is not a discusion about wether there is an afterlife or not.

    Banned from:Sc2 3 times,Black ops,MW3,Battlefield 3,Arma,Crysis 2,WOW 6 times(appealed twice),APB,SMNC,TOR(appealed)

  15. #135
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Maybe its logic for you and for everyone else to live the current life without religion, you will live maybe fun life...
    but after you die you will regret it, its logic maybe in the current life but not in the afterlife.
    so I'm living not only to enjoy live, I'm working to enjoy my afterlife that will last for ever.
    Way to go off topic.


Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) mentioned in the Bible
    By DraGzon in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:42 PM
  2. depiction of the prophet muhammad
    By Attiusca in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 08:59 PM
  3. ShadowWrath Minion insulting Toxin LOL
    By Obama'sSon in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:15 PM
  4. JUST INSULTS
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 07:46 AM
  5. INSULT ME!!!
    By GOD in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 07:22 AM