Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61
  1. #1
    mr.hesham.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my place
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool

    What do you know about Islam ?

    What do you know about Islam ?
    A question for you
    What do you know about Islam
    What do you know about Religion of brotherhood, tolerance and tender
    After distortion of Islam and Muslims in the media
    They said any terrorist Muslim
    so,What do you know about Islam and Muslims
    Wait for you to answer
    and
    Good-bye



    ---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

    up my topic

    ---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

    up my topic

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Apparently more than you.......


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    $tylz (09-15-2012),unspeakable (09-18-2012)

  4. #3
    mr.hesham.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my place
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Apparently more than you.......
    ????????????????????????
    Can you explain more

  5. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hesham. View Post
    ????????????????????????
    Can you explain more
    You know very little about Islam. All you have done so far is spam on this site paragraphs of which you copied from another site. You know nothing yourself.


  6. #5
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    I know that you're spammed the hell out of this section.

  7. #6
    mr.hesham.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my place
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You know very little about Islam. All you have done so far is spam on this site paragraphs of which you copied from another site. You know nothing yourself.
    You say that because you do not know what I know and what I do not know
    I do not have enough time
    To write articles myself a fairly long
    But you did not find the answer to my question
    So this is your answer
    You have to think a little
    To understand a lot
    But you can not
    To understand
    If you do not think about what you say and what you want
    No one does not make mistakes
    But for all the minds
    Perhaps a mistake with a word or topic
    But you use this in order to evade answering
    You know what I mean and what I want to say
    But human being is a human being
    Think a little
    To understand a lot






    ---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post
    I know that you're spammed the hell out of this section.
    Perhaps a mistake
    But really you can answer ???

  8. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hesham. View Post

    You say that because you do not know what I know and what I do not know
    I do not have enough time
    To write articles myself a fairly long
    But you did not find the answer to my question
    So this is your answer
    You have to think a little
    To understand a lot
    But you can not
    To understand
    If you do not think about what you say and what you want
    No one does not make mistakes
    But for all the minds
    Perhaps a mistake with a word or topic
    But you use this in order to evade answering
    You know what I mean and what I want to say
    But human being is a human being
    Think a little
    To understand a lot






    ---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------



    Perhaps a mistake
    But really you can answer ???
    Uh no, i say that because I found what you posted on other sites. You copy-pasted it all, you know nothing about islam yourself.


  9. #8
    mr.hesham.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my place
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Uh no, i say that because I found what you posted on other sites. You copy-pasted it all, you know nothing about islam yourself.

    ha ha ha haha ha
    You know very well what I mean
    But you want to represent the role of stupid
    You'll want to procrastinate
    Because you do not find a response to my words
    I told you
    I can not write articles full
    Because
    I do not have enough time
    I do not have adequate Linguistics
    And you have to know
    That respect
    Is self-esteem
    Before being respectful to others
    When you speak derisively
    I think you know that at the time
    You do not respect yourself
    and,Will not do it this way

  10. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hesham. View Post
    ha ha ha haha ha
    You know very well what I mean
    But you want to represent the role of stupid
    You'll want to procrastinate
    Because you do not find a response to my words
    I told you
    I can not write articles full
    Because
    I do not have enough time
    I do not have adequate Linguistics
    And you have to know
    That respect
    Is self-esteem
    Before being respectful to others
    When you speak derisively
    I think you know that at the time
    You do not respect yourself
    and,Will not do it this way[/B]
    Why are you so lazy.......use a translator learn a little bit of english.

    Can't read paragraphs of random english without consistency.


  11. #10
    mr.hesham.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my place
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Why are you so lazy.......use a translator learn a little bit of english.

    Can't read paragraphs of random english without consistency.
    Sites and translation software
    Erred in translation
    And I'm not fast in writing in English
    So I can not translate the full articles

  12. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hesham. View Post
    Sites and translation software
    Erred in translation
    And I'm not fast in writing in English
    So I can not translate the full articles
    :/ Considering you push enter every time you should be posting a comma, its just laziness.


  13. #12
    mr.hesham.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my place
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Considering you push enter every time you should be posting a comma, its just laziness.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
    Really how much you are elusive
    All this to come out of the subject content
    Because you defeated
    Can not find a response to my words

  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hesham. View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
    Really how much you are elusive
    All this to come out of the subject content
    Because you defeated
    Can not find a response to my words
    Your words were impossible to understand.

    :/ Come in here speaking gibberish and then act like you have a debate? LOL.


  15. #14
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I know that islam contradicts itself
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  16. #15
    mr.hesham.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my place
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    I know that islam contradicts itself
    Oh really ???
    Give me one contradiction
    You are talking
    but,Do not know what is the focus of talk


    ---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Your words were impossible to understand.

    :/ Come in here speaking gibberish and then act like you have a debate? LOL.
    You are intelligent
    Exploit every word
    So that you dodging
    Did not speak
    From the axis of speech
    Because you do not know
    Anything
    About Islam

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What You Know About This Clan ?
    By Florius1991 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 05:04 AM
  3. What do you know about...
    By aeronyx in forum Coders Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 06:18 AM
  4. what do you think about MPGH community
    By Leaum in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 03:32 AM
  5. What you know about math?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 08:47 AM