Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    False. Jesus never claimed to be God in the Bible.
    You are just ignorant, and choose to believe idiots that make false claims.
    I never spotted anything wrong in the Quran, and if you see any fault in the Quran, Just name it !!! YOU WILL NEVER FIND!

    Once I found a catalog that shows that Bible contracts itself, by saying Jesus is the god himself.
    I will find this tomorrow, I have to go in few mins so I have no time to find that,

  2. #32
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I never spotted anything wrong in the Quran, and if you see any fault in the Quran, Just name it !!! YOU WILL NEVER FIND!

    Once I found a catalog that shows that Bible contracts itself, by saying Jesus is the god himself.
    I will find this tomorrow, I have to go in few mins so I have no time to find that,
    Good luck with that.

  3. #33
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I never spotted anything wrong in the Quran, and if you see any fault in the Quran, Just name it !!! YOU WILL NEVER FIND!

    Once I found a catalog that shows that Bible contracts itself, by saying Jesus is the god himself.
    I will find this tomorrow, I have to go in few mins so I have no time to find that,
    First answer, google.

    Contradictions / Difficulties in the Qur'an


  4. #34
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Of course they're going to say Answering-Islam is biased despite the plethora of valid points the articles address.
    At least that's what lies' and Visible used to pull as an excuse.

  5. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Of course they're going to say Answering-Islam is biased despite the plethora of valid points the articles address.
    At least that's what lies' and Visible used to pull as an excuse.
    Eh. some of it is pretty simple though, like 2 passages saying completely opposite things.
    *just posted it without looking, now looking and lol.


  6. #36
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Eh. some of it is pretty simple though, like 2 passages saying completely opposite things.
    *just posted it without looking, now looking and lol.
    Answering Islam has always been a credible site for me,
    not because I was Christian, but the fact that I know the bible.
    I've actually had many personal conversations with Sammy Shamoun, and he's a very intelligent person.
    This is a person that was a Muslim and found himself not only straying from the path,
    but questioning everything that burdened him, and opening his mind to other possibilities.
    Though I am very surprised that he went from one extreme to another. (Muslim to Christian.)
    I think personally, if Islam was forced upon me I would later embrace Atheism.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-23-2012 at 01:44 AM.

  7. #37
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I'd say posting that the Bible is corrupted is essentially bashing Christians, so yeah Redspot actually is guilty of bashing.
    He also said that westerners only care about money and sex, and a vast majority are Christian.
    I guess I skimmed over those parts Anywho, I'm staying out of the Islam debates from now on (i'll VM you why, you'll find it hilarious).

  8. #38
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I guess I skimmed over those parts Anywho, I'm staying out of the Islam debates from now on (i'll VM you why, you'll find it hilarious).
    I wish you wouldn't bro. This isn't a hate group, it's more about spreading awareness.
    But either way, thank you for at least having an open mind here.
    Whether you realize this or not, you and our future brethren are a pivotal weapon.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-23-2012 at 02:14 AM.

  9. #39
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I wish you wouldn't bro. This isn't a hate group, it's more about spreading awareness.
    But either way, thank you for at least having an open mind here.
    Whether you realize this or not, you and our future brethren are a pivotal weapon.
    If I can get aforementioned (in VM) problem to admit he's retarded then I'll come back, I'll try to get it on camera too

  10. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Answering Islam has always been a credible site for me,
    not because I was Christian, but the fact that I know the bible.
    I've actually had many personal conversations with Sammy Shamoun, and he's a very intelligent person.
    This is a person that was a Muslim and found himself not only straying from the path,
    but questioning everything that burdened him, and opening his mind to other possibilities.
    Though I am very surprised that he went from one extreme to another. (Muslim to Christian.)
    I think personally, if Islam was forced upon me I would later embrace Atheism.
    Yah know, I'd probably go atheist as well. Christianity wouldn't be an ideal choice as its association with Islam, Judaism is deffinitely out because Muslims hate jews, and buddhism would probably be too far for me to reach.


    But christians and muslims always swap anyway.


  11. #41
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well, If you have any questions, just contact one of the well-known Islamic shikh.
    Because honestly I don't know what contradictions your claiming and whats the meaning of them...


    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I guess I skimmed over those parts Anywho, I'm staying out of the Islam debates from now on (i'll VM you why, you'll find it hilarious).
    Someone threatening you, am I right?
    If so... just ignore, we are having a debate over here nothing more and nothing less.

    annnnd about atheist, its way worst that being christian ... because atheist doesn't even believe that god does exist...

  12. #42
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post

    annnnd about atheist, its way worst that being christian ... because atheist doesn't even believe that god does exist...
    No shit, because he doesn't.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  13. #43
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    No shit, because he doesn't.
    You will know soon. trust me.

  14. #44
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You will know soon. trust me.
    1 "His Holiness the Flying Spaghetti Monster is Eternal, without beginning and without end, and with a whole tangled mess in the middle. 2 He willed All That There Is into existence when He saw fit to do so and in the order He chose. 3 He prankishly thwarts all human attempts to find out exactly when or how this might have occured."

    -Solipsy of the First Council of Olive Garden

    You see? My holy book clearly stated that this happend, that MUST mean it is true because there is not one single mistake in my holy book. Red if you do not convert to the church of the flying spacheca monster, you will burn in pasta sauce forever.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  15. #45
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    1 "His Holiness the Flying Spaghetti Monster is Eternal, without beginning and without end, and with a whole tangled mess in the middle. 2 He willed All That There Is into existence when He saw fit to do so and in the order He chose. 3 He prankishly thwarts all human attempts to find out exactly when or how this might have occured."

    -Solipsy of the First Council of Olive Garden

    You see? My holy book clearly stated that this happend, that MUST mean it is true because there is not one single mistake in my holy book. Red if you do not convert to the church of the flying spacheca monster, you will burn in pasta sauce forever.

    lets just agree on not to agree, you stick with your religion and ill stick with my religion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Old Tutorial Followed
    By BPK in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 10:30 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 03:51 PM
  3. Following The Wrong Path
    By Haxors in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 04:37 AM
  4. my first follower
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 01:26 AM
  5. In the footsteps of chrono. 0.- lol
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 04:17 AM