Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Ok dude, just forget everything I said!
    Go the hell and be immortal in it, who gives a shit about you?
    "Sent down" means came from the sky, at least thats what I and other 2billion muslims think it means.
    if you understand Arabic you would get it and understand it instantly but too bad your not.
    My parents, My friends, my girlfriend, you know..people that actually exist.

  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    My parents, My friends, my girlfriend, you know..people that actually exist.
    You think they will even think about you or remember you ? No ! they will be too bussy with themselfs

    "But when there comes the Deafening Blast"
    "On the Day a man will flee from his brother"
    "And his mother and his father"
    "And his wife and his children,"
    "For every man, that Day, will be a matter adequate for him. "
    "[Some] faces, that Day, will be bright"
    "Laughing, rejoicing at good news."
    "And [other] faces, that Day, will have upon them dust."
    "Blackness will cover them."
    "Those are the disbelievers, the wicked ones." (80:33-42)

    Everything is mentioned, its all in there.

  3. #18
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You think they will even think about you or remember you ? No ! they will be too bussy with themselfs

    "But when there comes the Deafening Blast"
    "On the Day a man will flee from his brother"
    "And his mother and his father"
    "And his wife and his children,"
    "For every man, that Day, will be a matter adequate for him. "
    "[Some] faces, that Day, will be bright"
    "Laughing, rejoicing at good news."
    "And [other] faces, that Day, will have upon them dust."
    "Blackness will cover them."
    "Those are the disbelievers, the wicked ones." (80:33-42)

    Everything is mentioned, its all in there.
    I live for the now. I'm not going to let some ass old ancient text control every aspect of my life like it does yours.
    I'm not going to constantly worry about every little action I make, because it might piss off some God that hasn't even proven it's existence.
    The Abrahamic God seems like a selfish prick, "I love you, but if you don't believe you're going to burn".
    No thanks, I'd rather take my chances simply living my life out and having a good time.

  4. #19
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Ok dude, just forget everything I said!
    Go the hell and be immortal in it, who gives a shit about you?
    "Sent down" means came from the sky, at least thats what I and other 2billion muslims think it means.
    if you understand Arabic you would get it and understand it instantly but too bad your not.
    And that's how islam teaches people to think.

    If you understood English, you wouldn't fuck it up so much.

    Much more than half of the world is going to your so called "hell." So you go live with a bunch of pedophiles in heaven, and I'll live on another earth imortally (according to your logic at least, I don't believe in nonsense like that.)
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 09-19-2012 at 09:15 PM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So let me get this straight. God said ______________, or Muhammed did, either one.

    And more than a thousand years later, someone with no relation to islam discovers scientific FACT, and you are trying to claim that Islam knew it first?

    Do you even know how science works?


  6. #21
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So let me get this straight. God said ______________, or Muhammed did, either one.

    And more than a thousand years later, someone with no relation to islam discovers scientific FACT, and you are trying to claim that Islam knew it first?

    Do you even know how science works?
    No, its just to show that the Holy-Quran is gods speech and words, none of the human been could possibly find those facts untill the end of the 19th century.

  7. #22
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    none of the human been could possibly find those facts untill the end of the 19th century.
    Even though they clearly did,and Muslims have a tendency to take vague passages and take them way out of context.

  8. #23
    mr.hesham.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my place
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Even though they clearly did,and Muslims have a tendency to take vague passages and take them way out of context.
    what The ambiguity in this

    ---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So let me get this straight. God said ______________, or Muhammed did, either one.

    And more than a thousand years later, someone with no relation to islam discovers scientific FACT, and you are trying to claim that Islam knew it first?

    Do you even know how science works?
    All scientists who discover the miracles in the Quran
    And find information no one knows only modern equipment
    Only because they were trying to find fault in the Quran
    Whenever they find something not believed the mind exists in the Quran
    They are searching for the truth of this matter and find that these things are true
    The simplest thing
    Splitting of the moon
    Found in the Holy Quran
    Did not imagine that one
    But when discussed and spent millions in research
    And they found the fact
    And many other things

  9. #24
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,415
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,582
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    tl;dr allah is an alien?



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  10. #25
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hesham. View Post
    what The ambiguity in this

    ---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------



    All scientists who discover the miracles in the Quran
    And find information no one knows only modern equipment
    Only because they were trying to find fault in the Quran
    Whenever they find something not believed the mind exists in the Quran
    They are searching for the truth of this matter and find that these things are true
    The simplest thing
    Splitting of the moon
    Found in the Holy Quran
    Did not imagine that one
    But when discussed and spent millions in research
    And they found the fact
    And many other things
    There is no "moon splitting" miracle in the Quran. Again this is from a passage where Islam's majority makes something out of nothing.
    If you care to debate about that, come at me.

  11. #26
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    There is no "moon splitting" miracle in the Quran. Again this is from a passage where Islam's majority makes something out of nothing.
    If you care to debate about that, come at me.
    "The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two]." , "And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic." (54:1-2)

    Admit it, its all in there.

  12. #27
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    "The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two]." , "And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic." (54:1-2)

    Admit it, its all in there.
    Admit it, you're a moron for not understanding what I said. Let me quote myself again.

    "AGAIN THIS IS FROM A PASSAGE WHERE ISLAM'S MAJORITY MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING"

    Which means you are taking a prophetic passage, and acting like it's happened already which it clearly has not.

  13. #28
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Admit it, you're a moron for not understanding what I said. Let me quote myself again.

    "AGAIN THIS IS FROM A PASSAGE WHERE ISLAM'S MAJORITY MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING"

    Which means you are taking a prophetic passage, and acting like it's happened already which it clearly has not.
    STFU, you asked for a prof that the Moon split miracle in the Quran, I copied the verse from the Quran and pasted it here, now tell me that someone before Quran stated that scrub.

  14. #29
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,415
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,582
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    STFU, you asked for a prof that the Moon split miracle in the Quran, I copied the verse from the Quran and pasted it here, now tell me that someone before Quran stated that scrub.
    If allah is so great why was his prophet a pedo??!!??! HUHUHUHUHUH?!?!?!?!?


    NON-ALLAH: 1
    ALLAH: 0



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. #30
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    If allah is so great why was his prophet a pedo??!!??! HUHUHUHUHUH?!?!?!?!?


    NON-ALLAH: 1
    ALLAH: 0
    What a kid, Funny how you only remember that he married a 9 year old wife and forgot everything else about him.

    annnnnd don't change the topic you loser.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Scipts for Alteriw and Modern Warfare 2
    By Fred302 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 10:22 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 02:35 PM
  3. Modern Warfare 2 Guns and Perks.
    By Tiny-Tags7 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 05:16 PM
  4. Modern warfare 2 unlock titles and emblems
    By tomdalfsen in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:01 AM
  5. suggestion- sciences section and deleting general debate
    By nobartholem in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 04:23 AM