Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why bother? Your entire viewpoint is so childish and naive that you'd just disregard any real reasons because they don't agree with your "kill all the jews" mentality.

    I'm more or less bored with the hypocrisy of Muslims in this section. You whine all day about how so and so mistreated you, but then post how you would wish to commit genocide against innocent people.

    No one gives a shit about palestine because you guys have no intention of peace.


  2. #17
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Why bother? Your entire viewpoint is so childish and naive that you'd just disregard any real reasons because they don't agree with your "kill all the jews" mentality.

    I'm more or less bored with the hypocrisy of Muslims in this section. You whine all day about how so and so mistreated you, but then post how you would wish to commit genocide against innocent people.

    No one gives a shit about palestine because you guys have no intention of peace.
    We tried peace many times, doesn't work.
    so going to option two.
    I'm not whining about being mistreated, no.
    but you should know whos the terrorist really are scum.

  3. #18
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Did you find any WMD? NO!
    thats how your country use polotic reasons to invade a country, fake and rubbish reasons.
    Saddam was the only true Islamic leader, who used to scare the shit out of the West, and Israel.
    world peace? what peace? Iraq is full with fucking suicide bombers because of you ! Saddam had the full control on his country before you invaded.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Did you NOT read what I wrote? We didn't need to find them, we KNEW he had them! If I walk down the street and shoot someone, would it be reasonable for an officer to detain me with force seeing that I am a threat? Then it's like you come along and saying "Oh he didn't have a gun, they are just saying that for other purposes". Saddam used WMD's. We knew he had them. He was a threat. /done
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  4. #19
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Did you NOT read what I wrote? We didn't need to find them, we KNEW he had them! If I walk down the street and shoot someone, would it be reasonable for an officer to detain me with force seeing that I am a threat? Then it's like you come along and saying "Oh he didn't have a gun, they are just saying that for other purposes". Saddam used WMD's. We knew he had them. He was a threat. /done
    If you claim he had them... where are they now????
    And you invaded Iraq first to liberate Kuwait, that Saddam conquered in less than an one hour.
    you started an operation called "Desert Storm" with other 34 allies countries, then after Bush speech, he indicated to start a revolution in Iraq, which actually happened, but Saddam managed to turn it off.
    Then the invasion started...

    USA itself used WMD and have WMD, so what?

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    We tried peace many times, doesn't work.
    so going to option two.
    I'm not whining about being mistreated, no.
    but you should know whos the terrorist really are scum.
    Which is funny, because you haven't.

    The initiation is pretty much always from palestine or the other countries.
    You obviously DON'T want peace since you keep spouting on about genocide.

    :/ In fact the exodus of palestinians was initially because of your attack on the jews to begin with. Its not only sad, its pathetic that you keep playing the victim card.


  6. #21
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Which is funny, because you haven't.

    The initiation is pretty much always from palestine or the other countries.
    You obviously DON'T want peace since you keep spouting on about genocide.

    :/ In fact the exodus of palestinians was initially because of your attack on the jews to begin with. Its not only sad, its pathetic that you keep playing the victim card.
    we tried to establish a formal Palestianian country last year, and most of the countries agreed, BUT Israel and USA.
    that was the first step into peace and you denied it.
    whys that?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    Frought (10-25-2012)

  8. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    we tried to establish a formal Palestianian country last year, and most of the countries agreed, BUT Israel and USA.
    that was the first step into peace and you denied it.
    whys that?
    Thats the first step into peace?

    Jee, i though firing rockets into Israel was.


  9. #23
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Thats the first step into peace?

    Jee, i though firing rockets into Israel was.
    Don't forget running into crowded places full of innocent civilians screaming "AHLELELELELELEALLAHUAKBAR"

  10. #24
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    RedSpot you poor dumb ignorant brainwashed fuck. You'll never see the world for what it is. I actually do pity you. Honestly, I do.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  11. #25
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    RedSpot you poor dumb ignorant brainwashed fuck. You'll never see the world for what it is. I actually do pity you. Honestly, I do.
    Still better than Bengali. That motherfucker just made Muslims look like douchebags

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Empire (09-30-2012)

  13. #26
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    If you claim he had them... where are they now????
    And you invaded Iraq first to liberate Kuwait, that Saddam conquered in less than an one hour.
    you started an operation called "Desert Storm" with other 34 allies countries, then after Bush speech, he indicated to start a revolution in Iraq, which actually happened, but Saddam managed to turn it off.
    Then the invasion started...

    USA itself used WMD and have WMD, so what?
    Oh, you mean these WMD's? If you are referring to the bombs dropped on Japan during WW2 then I can safely say we did the right thing. The projected causality rate for both sides were vastly higher then the actual deaths that resulted after we dropped both bombs. We have WMD's, so what? America isn't the country threatening to completely wipe a country off the map simple because Jews live there.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  14. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Still better than Bengali. That motherfucker just made Muslims look like douchebags
    I don't know, this guy comes pretty damn close.

    But just about every muslim who comes in here hates jews, threatens everyone, and knows jack about their religion.

    Stay classy muslims.


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (09-30-2012)

  16. #28
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Seriously I feel bad for you more than you feel about me.
    Maybe your winners in the life right now but everything will change the other way when you get to your grave, then let Jesus save you from your sins.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    Frought (10-25-2012)

  18. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Seriously I feel bad for you more than you feel about me.
    Maybe your winners in the life right now but everything will change the other way when you get to your grave, then let Jesus save you from your sins.
    Thats the general idea of christianity

    I'm a winner?!


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-04-2012)

  20. #30
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Beware of journalism.

    1. Early estimates put participation in anti-film protests at between 0.001 and 0.007% of the world's 1.5 billion Muslims – a tiny fraction of those who marched for democracy in the Arab spring.

    2. The vast majority of protesters have been peaceful. The breaches of foreign embassies were almost all organised or fuelled by elements of the Salafist movement, a radical Islamist group that is most concerned with undermining more popular moderate Islamist groups.

    3. Top Libyan and US officials are divided over whether the killing of the US ambassador to Libya was likely pre-planned to coincide with 9/11, and therefore not connected to the film.

    4. Apart from attacks by radical militant groups in Libya and Afghanistan, a ****** of news reports on 20 September suggested that actual protesters had killed a total of zero people. The deaths cited by media were largely protesters killed by police.

    5. Pretty much every major leader, Muslim and western, has condemned the film, and pretty much every leader, Muslim and western, has condemned any violence that might be committed in response.

    6. The pope visited Lebanon at the height of the tension, and Hezbollah leaders attended his sermon, refrained from protesting the film until he left, and called for religious tolerance. Yes, this happened.

    7. After the attack in Benghazi, ordinary people turned out on the streets in Benghazi and Tripoli with signs, many of them in English, apologising and saying the violence did not represent them or their religion.

    Add to that the number of really big news stories that were buried last week to make room for front page, angry Muslim "Clash" coverage. In Russia tens of thousands of protesters marched through Moscow to oppose Russian President Vladimir Putin. Hundreds of thousands of Portuguese and Spaniards turned out for anti-austerity protests; and more than a million Catalans marched for independence.

    Newsweek #MuslimRage protests: what you may have missed | Avaaz

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Problems in the world + wrong ideas about Islam shown in rap song
    By dw3fan in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 06:23 PM
  2. What comes in ur mind when u hear the word "Islam".?
    By -Lame in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:38 AM
  3. the fact of ISLAM ...(5 mins to read )
    By gunddam in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:30 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:33 AM
  5. Rid the world of Islam.
    By ArunCannotDebate in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:47 PM