Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad

    Islam & the riot.

    (WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO OR DONT RESPOND TO THE THREAD)

    Perfect speech:
    LiveLeak.com - A word to rioting Muslims

    I agree a lot with what he is saying (and I disagree wtih a lot of it as well.)

    My favourite quotes:

    "... and if you think that if you keep up the violence, the west will eventually cave in, it's not going to happen. Even if the politicians want it to, the people won't allow it. We'll carry on speaking our minds openly and freely because it's our birth-right, and it can't be taken away. Only given away, and we are giving islam nothing."

    "All week we've heard muslims telling us that we in the west need to understand how important the prophet is to them. We do understand, and we don't care. We don't care now, and we are never going to care."



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  2. #2
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Goddamn..this dude went hard.

  3. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

    Wellp. Nothing more to do here, only some retard muslim will take offense and blah blah blah..
    Last edited by Empire; 09-22-2012 at 03:14 PM.


  4. #4
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol, I said the same thing. I was like

    "DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYUUUM"



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I like this guy. He doesn't fuck around with respect towards those who give him none.


  6. #6
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    righttttt, that riot and violence although its wrong and unacceptable but its nothing compared to the blood that the west bloodshed in the middle-east.

    we are not going to take it anymore, like my fellow said in the video.

  7. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    righttttt, that riot and violence although its wrong and unacceptable but its nothing compared to the blood that the west bloodshed in the middle-east.

    we are not going to take it anymore, like my fellow said in the video.
    You do realize he was talking about Islam right?

    I'm more amazed that you don't understand the atrocities that have happened because of Islam, but blame the west for 1 war. When there have been dozens of them in the name of Islam.


  8. #8
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You do realize he was talking about Islam right?

    I'm more amazed that you don't understand the atrocities that have happened because of Islam, but blame the west for 1 war. When there have been dozens of them in the name of Islam.
    "Quality not quantity"
    which means the number of the victims and people who died in that "one only war" and the number of the people who died in "terrorist attacks" .

    And I know that hes talking about Islam, you won't take it anymore? so we are... that was my point

  9. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    "Quality not quantity"
    which means the number of the victims and people who died in that "one only war" and the number of the people who died in "terrorist attacks" .

    And I know that hes talking about Islam, you won't take it anymore? so we are... that was my point
    :/ So your argument is what?

    That more civilians died by US troops?(nope)
    That more people died in this 1 war than all the wars Islam has set upon the world?(nope again)


    You are commenting without watching the vid lol.


  10. #10
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ So your argument is what?

    That more civilians died by US troops?(nope)
    That more people died in this 1 war than all the wars Islam has set upon the world?(nope again)


    You are commenting without watching the vid lol.
    I really watched the video.
    and supporting Israel with Airplanes, Missiles, and bombs to use them on Muslims? is no different from waging war on Islam.

    US soldiers "got killed" in Iraq, and Afghanistan, Right? they should have expected that because they are not on their land. and we have the right to fight and kill invaders . but Muslims are getting killed in their own homes, just like the children who died in Gaza.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    Frought (10-25-2012)

  12. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I really watched the video.
    and supporting Israel with Airplanes, Missiles, and bombs to use them on Muslims? is no different from waging war on Islam.

    US soldiers "got killed" in Iraq, and Afghanistan, Right? they should have expected that because they are not on their land. and we have the right to fight and kill invaders . but Muslims are getting killed in their own homes, just like the children who died in Gaza.
    You do know that the Arab countries tried to wipe out Israel already right? Not to mention that weapons are given Muslims to wage war on Israel.(which is honestly a war against jews, because Muslims hate jews with a passion).
    ---------------

    US soldiers "got killed" because they were "invading"? Really........you are going to say that after you just bitched about there lack of involvement in Syria.....

    Its funny to me that you JUST bitched about the US not involving themselves in Syria. But now all of the sudden "they are invaders! they deserve to die!".
    ----------------------

    I'm not honestly surprised that you are brainwashed to hate the US and Israel, its standard education. Its not a debate though, so keep it to yourself.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Zithium (09-27-2012)

  14. #12
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You do know that the Arab countries tried to wipe out Israel already right? Not to mention that weapons are given Muslims to wage war on Israel.(which is honestly a war against jews, because Muslims hate jews with a passion).
    ---------------

    US soldiers "got killed" because they were "invading"? Really........you are going to say that after you just bitched about there lack of involvement in Syria.....

    Its funny to me that you JUST bitched about the US not involving themselves in Syria. But now all of the sudden "they are invaders! they deserve to die!".
    ----------------------

    I'm not honestly surprised that you are brainwashed to hate the US and Israel, its standard education. Its not a debate though, so keep it to yourself.
    Iraq got invaded, and many innocent people died, and what was USA excuse is that they waged a war on Iraq to get rid of the regime! when the regime was nothing wrong with it (thats my own point of view) .
    Saddam was the only courage and true Islamic, and Arab leader... all others are fucking pussy who care about their money and oil.
    Syria people is getting killed daily, not less than 150 people every single day. You only interfer when you see a chance of "winning" something from invading, in Syria you know that if the Assad goes down, a Islamic leader will be ruling Syria, which means more "real" enemy to USA and Israel, especially Israel thats surrounded with Arab countries.

    Israel will be wiped from the map in the next few years, everything is changing in the middle east, Egypt,Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, and Syria.

    and we don't want you to step into Syrian land with your troops and shit, no Just shoot down any Jet/Chopper in the Syrian skys, and we will take care of the tanks and the infantry the scums.
    I'm not forced/brainwashed to hate USA, I seen what USA did in Afghanistan,Iraq and Hiroshima, and I only consider USA nothing less that a terrorist country who was built on innocents blood.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-28-2012 at 01:37 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    Frought (10-25-2012)

  16. #13
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Iraq got invaded, and many innocent people died, and what was USA excuse is that they waged a war on Iraq to get rid of the regime! when the regime was nothing wrong with it (thats my own point of view) .
    Saddam was the only courage and true Islamic, and Arab leader... all others are fucking pussy who care about their money and oil.
    Syria people is getting killed daily, not less than 150 people every single day. You only interfer when you see a chance of "winning" something from invading, in Syria you know that if the Assad goes down, a Islamic leader will be ruling Syria, which means more "real" enemy to USA and Israel, especially Israel thats surrounded with Arab countries.

    Israel will be wiped from the map in the next few years, everything is changing in the middle east, Egypt,Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, and Syria.

    and we don't want you to step into Syrian land with your troops and shit, no Just shoot down any Jet/Chopper in the Syrian skys, and we will take care of the tanks and the infantry the scums.
    I'm not forced/brainwashed to hate USA, I seen what USA did in Afghanistan,Iraq and Hiroshima, and I only consider USA nothing less that a terrorist country who was built on innocents blood.
    You don't even know the reason behind the Iraqi invasion? Our main cause for invading Iraq was that Saddam had the ability too, and did, use WMD's. If you can recall the Iraq-Iran war in the 80's, you would remember he gassed Iranian and Kurdish civilians. Taking out the regime was a bonus in my eyes. Saddam was an international threat to world peace and we did the right thing in neutralizing his power. If you can't see that Iraq was a threat to not only Israel, but to Europe, Africa, Asia, and even the middle east if he willed. Then you are truly brainwashed by anti-American propaganda.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  17. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This guy hates jews, agrees with saddam, and basically just wants genocide.

    Sheesh, what a scumbag.


  18. #15
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You don't even know the reason behind the Iraqi invasion? Our main cause for invading Iraq was that Saddam had the ability too, and did, use WMD's. If you can recall the Iraq-Iran war in the 80's, you would remember he gassed Iranian and Kurdish civilians. Taking out the regime was a bonus in my eyes. Saddam was an international threat to world peace and we did the right thing in neutralizing his power. If you can't see that Iraq was a threat to not only Israel, but to Europe, Africa, Asia, and even the middle east if he willed. Then you are truly brainwashed by anti-American propaganda.
    Did you find any WMD? NO!
    thats how your country use polotic reasons to invade a country, fake and rubbish reasons.
    Saddam was the only true Islamic leader, who used to scare the shit out of the West, and Israel.
    world peace? what peace? Iraq is full with fucking suicide bombers because of you ! Saddam had the full control on his country before you invaded.

    ---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    This guy hates jews, agrees with saddam, and basically just wants genocide.

    Sheesh, what a scumbag.
    Give me one reason why I should like Jews?



    Obviously Israel without USA support is just an easy target.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-29-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Problems in the world + wrong ideas about Islam shown in rap song
    By dw3fan in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 06:23 PM
  2. What comes in ur mind when u hear the word "Islam".?
    By -Lame in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:38 AM
  3. the fact of ISLAM ...(5 mins to read )
    By gunddam in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:30 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:33 AM
  5. Rid the world of Islam.
    By ArunCannotDebate in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:47 PM