Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 102
  1. #31
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Empire , you have some general info about islam.
    But you are wrong. Im not trying to defend islam....But just saying you are wrong.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. #32
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    4. The ability to marry prepubescent girls and have sex with them.
    Mean allow Pedophiles?

  3. #33
    unspeakable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WorldWide
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Dead
    i completely agree with amroovic, which is to say: go learn/understand your religion before you teach it to others. and next time give proofs straight away.
    "out out , brief candle" life is a matter of seconds.

  4. #34
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Funny how I didn't see any.
    Maybe in the west it happens a lot, so I don't know... but If a Muslim make a movie about Jesus where hes insulting him, I promiss he won't stay alive for long.
    The insults of Muhammad came from the west, and you guys instantly flip shits over it.

  5. #35
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    The insults of Muhammad came from the west, and you guys instantly flip shits over it.
    Don't say you, All I did was protesting and holding sings and shouting chants... and we had a big board at the school and expressed opinions about this movie by writing on the board.

  6. #36
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Don't say you, All I did was protesting and holding sings and shouting chants... and we had a big board at the school and expressed opinions about this movie by writing on the board.
    o.0 we did too

  7. #37
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Empire , you have some general info about islam.
    But you are wrong. Im not trying to defend islam....But just saying you are wrong.
    Ok, well Empire presented debatable topics.
    So maybe instead of insisting he's "wrong" maybe try presenting retort to his claims.
    Otherwise you just seem ignorant hopping in on this thread making assumptions without any kind of legitimate counter.

  8. #38
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Ok, well Empire presented debatable topics.
    So maybe instead of insisting he's "wrong" maybe try presenting retort to his claims.
    Otherwise you just seem ignorant hopping in on this thread making assumptions without any kind of legitimate counter.
    I presented some about everything that he claimed, and no reply yet.

  9. #39
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Ok, well Empire presented debatable topics.
    So maybe instead of insisting he's "wrong" maybe try presenting retort to his claims.
    Otherwise you just seem ignorant hopping in on this thread making assumptions without any kind of legitimate counter.
    Happens to be iam Muslim.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  10. #40
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Happens to be iam Muslim.
    K, first post you said you're not trying to defend Islam.
    Now you're Muslim.. *facepalm*

    Well, whatever..at least offer some kind of argument to your claims.
    You just exclaiming that he is wrong without presenting an argument just makes you look stupid.

  11. #41
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    K, first post you said you're not trying to defend Islam.
    Now you're Muslim.. *facepalm*

    Well, whatever..at least offer some kind of argument to your claims.
    You just exclaiming that he is wrong without presenting an argument just makes you look stupid.
    What did Empire do? Nothing
    Just throwing trash and claiming stuff that isn't related to Islam.
    You call that a debate?
    And did you read me first post? Guess not.

  12. #42
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    K, first post you said you're not trying to defend Islam.
    Now you're Muslim.. *facepalm*

    Well, whatever..at least offer some kind of argument to your claims.
    You just exclaiming that he is wrong without presenting an argument just makes you look stupid.
    I said im not tryingmto defend islam because im not trying too. Though im muslim.
    But i saw alot of his threads and yours. You guys have some general info about islam.
    And other wrong info.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  13. #43
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    I said im not tryingmto defend islam because im not trying too. Though im muslim.
    But i saw alot of his threads and yours. You guys have some general info about islam.
    And other wrong info.
    Not really. I've had multiple case studies on Islam when I was taking Theology courses.
    Believe it or not, either way I could care less, but I know more about Islam than a lot of Muslims that visit this section.
    Most of them prove that point by doing nothing but copy and pasting shit from other websites, barely offering their own insight.
    The truth of the matter is that Muslims believe the Quran is perfect. Everything about it,
    Even when you can systematically break down fallacies within this book, and present perfectly legitimate arguments to refute certain claims,
    It doesn't matter, because the non-Muslim will always be wrong. The most famous arguments I get are "I'm taking things out of context".

  14. #44
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Not really. I've had multiple case studies on Islam when I was taking Theology courses.
    Believe it or not, either way I could care less, but I know more about Islam than a lot of Muslims that visit this section.
    Most of them prove that point by doing nothing but copy and pasting shit from other websites, barely offering their own insight.
    The truth of the matter is that Muslims believe the Quran is perfect. Everything about it,
    Even when you can systematically break down fallacies within this book, and present perfectly legitimate arguments to refute certain claims,
    It doesn't matter, because the non-Muslim will always be wrong. The most famous arguments I get are "I'm taking things out of context".
    Thats what i dont like about this section.
    Iam not religous but other muslims , comes C+P and claims to be discussing , and they would not discuss because as you said non muslims will always be wrong.

    But also what Empire said there is wrong .
    Like the reason for muhammed marrying a lot of womans is not to have sex or etc..mit was to spread the islam... Well idk i wasnt sitting with muhammed back there . So thats why im not religous ,,Im confused.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  15. #45
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Not really. I've had multiple case studies on Islam when I was taking Theology courses.
    Believe it or not, either way I could care less, but I know more about Islam than a lot of Muslims that visit this section.
    Most of them prove that point by doing nothing but copy and pasting shit from other websites, barely offering their own insight.
    The truth of the matter is that Muslims believe the Quran is perfect. Everything about it,
    Even when you can systematically break down fallacies within this book, and present perfectly legitimate arguments to refute certain claims,
    It doesn't matter, because the non-Muslim will always be wrong. The most famous arguments I get are "I'm taking things out of context".
    Quran is perfect, and nothing is going to change that fact.

    ---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Thats what i dont like about this section.
    Iam not religous but other muslims , comes C+P and claims to be discussing , and they would not discuss because as you said non muslims will always be wrong.

    But also what Empire said there is wrong .
    Like the reason for muhammed marrying a lot of womans is not to have sex or etc..mit was to spread the islam... Well idk i wasnt sitting with muhammed back there . So thats why im not religous ,,Im confused.
    You disappointed me... you got confused because others doesn't believe in Muhammad? shame...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are you recording with?
    By Ariez in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 07:32 PM
  2. what do i do with c++
    By homesikpanda in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 01:03 PM
  3. Cvars and Dvars what can be done with them?
    By rustyxb in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 04:47 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 03:40 PM
  5. Its not fair whats all sites doin with vip crap..
    By lironf17 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:12 PM