Thread: It was ok then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    It was ok then.

    I've seen this argument a hundred times here so I'm finally going to make a thread about it.

    The standard muslim argument is that "Muhammed is excused from criticism because it was ok 1400 years ago".

    I can disprove this argument with 5 simple steps.
    ----------------------------------------------
    1. God is all knowing and all powerful.
    ----------------------------------------
    2. Since God is all knowing and all powerful, whatever he approves of is approved forever. Likewise all laws are forever legal.
    ------------------------------------------------
    3. Therefore any and all actions claimed to be ordained by God from Muhammed, are timeless. All his actions that are approved of by God(since god is all knowing) are forever approved of.
    -------------------------------------------
    4. Apply this to any of muhammed actions under criticisms
    -------------------------------------------
    5. Therefore God agrees with any and all actions taken.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    So in short, any and all actions ordained by God for the prophet Muhammed are timeless unless God did not approve them or God was wrong.
    ---------------------------------

    Which you can then draw the conclusion based on facts that modern society now has for a given scenario.


    /done.


  2. #2
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    So the life style and everything will be the same from now until 1400 years ahead?

    I'm sick of arguing with you, if you think Muhammad isn't a Prophet, I don't actually care. believe what ever you want...
    but I SWEAR you will regret it.

  3. #3
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Muhammed isn't a prophet, he just used gods words as a means to become successful and famous
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  4. #4
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Muhammed isn't a prophet, he just used gods words as a means to become successful and famous
    LOL, since you said that ...
    The disbelievers offered Muhammad lot of money and the best position in the tribe he used to live in.

    and he denied and refused that offer, whys that? He wasn't looking for fame or money, you can see how simple he was from the clothes he used to wear and the food he ate.

  5. #5
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Muhammed isn't a prophet, he just used gods words as a means to become successful and famous
    LOL, since you said that ...
    The disbelievers offered Muhammad lot of money and the best position in the tribe he used to live in.

    and he denied and refused that offer, whys that? He wasn't looking for fame or money, you can see how simple he was from the clothes he used to wear and the food he ate.
    And being commander of an army and conquering places and raping women was holy and peaceful?
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  6. #6
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    And being commander of an army and conquering places and raping women was holy and peaceful?
    he did fight the disbelievers and one who attack his religion, but he would never ever rape women.

  7. #7
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    And being commander of an army and conquering places and raping women was holy and peaceful?
    he did fight the disbelievers and one who attack his religion, but he would never ever rape women.
    But his followers did on his APPROVAL, so he caused many women to get raped
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  8. #8
    unspeakable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WorldWide
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Muhammed isn't a prophet, he just used gods words as a means to become successful and famous
    couldnt agree more *sarcasm*
    "out out , brief candle" life is a matter of seconds.

  9. #9
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    But his followers did on his APPROVAL, so he caused many women to get raped
    You say lot of bullshit, how about backing up all of this with proves?

  10. #10
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    But his followers did on his APPROVAL, so he caused many women to get raped
    You say lot of bullshit, how about backing up all of this with proves?
    How about you back up the satement that islam is peaceful and that its founder was holy?, marrying underage girls and having others rape women was right because he said it was gods will so it mustve been true? I dont see men marrying underage females in the torah or bible, because it is not right
    Last edited by Leggers; 09-29-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  11. #11
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    How about you back up the satement that islam is peaceful and that its founder was holy?, marrying underage girls and having others rape women was right because he said it was gods will so it mustve been true? I dont see men marrying underage females in the torah or bible, because it is not right
    "And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing."(8:61)

    "Their greeting the Day they meet Him will be, "Peace." And He has prepared for them a noble reward." (33:44)

    "Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them." (4:90)

    "And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," (25:63)

    "Indeed Allah conferred a great favour on the believers when He sent among them a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) from among themselves, reciting unto them His Verses (the Quran), and purifying them (from sins by their following him), and instructing them (in) the Book (the Quran) and Al-Hikmah [the wisdom and the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW (i.e. his legal ways, statements, acts of worship, etc.)], while before that they had been in manifest error." (3:164)

  12. #12
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    How about you back up the satement that islam is peaceful and that its founder was holy?, marrying underage girls and having others rape women was right because he said it was gods will so it mustve been true? I dont see men marrying underage females in the torah or bible, because it is not right
    "And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing."(8:61)

    "Their greeting the Day they meet Him will be, "Peace." And He has prepared for them a noble reward." (33:44)

    "Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them." (4:90)

    "And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," (25:63)

    "Indeed Allah conferred a great favour on the believers when He sent among them a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) from among themselves, reciting unto them His Verses (the Quran), and purifying them (from sins by their following him), and instructing them (in) the Book (the Quran) and Al-Hikmah [the wisdom and the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW (i.e. his legal ways, statements, acts of worship, etc.)], while before that they had been in manifest error." (3:164)
    Your quran talks about peace, yet you'll bash on other religions for not being islam
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  13. #13
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Your quran talks about peace, yet you'll bash on other religions for not being islam
    I'm not bashing, i'm just trying to guide you to the right path.

  14. #14
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    Your quran talks about peace, yet you'll bash on other religions for not being islam
    I'm not bashing, i'm just trying to guide you to the right path.
    Maybe i'm trying to guide you to the right path, cause i will not accept a man who married children as 1 of the holy prophets
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  15. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So the life style and everything will be the same from now until 1400 years ahead?

    I'm sick of arguing with you, if you think Muhammad isn't a Prophet, I don't actually care. believe what ever you want...
    but I SWEAR you will regret it.
    :/ You seem to not understand. "life style" doesn't come into play Muhammed made laws and said god approves of so and so.


    Lets take an example.


    God says "RAPE ALL YE WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND SLAUGHTER ALL INNOCENTS"

    Now obviously this is wrong. But 3000+ years ago it would be fine!

    Your entire argument is the same. Its obviously wrong now, but it was ok then.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And please, you can't threaten me kid. Grow up first then talk.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 10:20 PM
  2. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
    By Hispiforce in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 12:41 PM
  3. I was hacking a game, then...
    By hihiman1 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 09:08 AM
  4. I was hacking a game, then...
    By hihiman1 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 01:51 AM
  5. THEN WHO WAS PHONE
    By Hispiforce in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 02:07 PM