Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 112
  1. #46
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi View Post
    All religion is bullshit , it was made by 1 single person (not some "god") and that person is the "prophet" . wanna know why they made up there religion ? because they wanted attention , they simply enjoyed seeing how stupid people are or they were mentally ill .
    So you don't believe in any Prophet?
    What about the miracles that god gave to them so they convince people like you that they are truly Prophets?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #47
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,857
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So you don't believe in any Prophet?
    What about the miracles that god gave to them so they convince people like you that they are truly Prophets?
    miracles ? fp
    staging your death or making a story up by walking on water doesn't prove shit .
    Unlike you i actually need to see something before i believe it .

  3. #48
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi View Post


    miracles ? fp
    staging your death or making a story up by walking on water doesn't prove shit .
    Unlike you i actually need to see something before i believe it .
    You saw your brain? no
    So your brain doesn't exist
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  4. #49
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,857
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You saw your brain? no
    So your brain doesn't exist
    Now you're just getting pathetic .
    scientists have proven that a human needs a brain to function .
    And since i'm able to type on a computer it means that i have a brain .

  5. #50
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi View Post
    scientists have proven that a human needs a brain to function .
    And since i'm able to type on a computer it means that i have a brain .
    Quran and Prophet and Prophets before him proved god does, Heaven and Hell does exist.
    and since people die, they go either hell or heaven.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  6. #51
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,857
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quran and Prophet and Prophets before him proved god does, Heaven and Hell does exist.
    and since people die, they go either hell or heaven.
    Show me some pictures of heaven then .

  7. #52
    xenoraxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    -Insert meaningless rage post here-
    I'm not sure if you are a persistent troll or genuinely retarded. Until I make my mind up I'm having a party and everyone is invited; rendezvous here


  8. #53
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi View Post


    Show me some pictures of heaven then .
    My camera died when I was in Heaven sorry...
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #54
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi View Post


    Show me some pictures of heaven then .

  10. #55
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Dem virgins..

    Checkmate Mujahideen.


  11. #56
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I thought everyone will be naked that day.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  12. #57
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    @Ethereal @Empire

    So there's this guy Ahmed, and he's an Islamic Extremist. So to go to heaven he is told "if you blow that building up, you'll go to heaven and get a bunch of virgins". So he's thinking, and thinking, and finally he says "ah fuck it, I'll do it". So he runs into the building, screams "ALLAHU AKBAR", and blows the building up. Well he's now at the big pearly gates, waitin to get in. So he's waiting, and he's looking around at some of the people in heaven. He see's Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and starts to get confused. So he's looking some more, see's George Washington, and finally walks up to another Muslim and asks "hey buddy, why are all of these Americans here? Where are my virgins?". So the guy looks at him an starts laughing, and Ahmed is like "what's so funny?", and the other Muslim says "There was a typo in the Qur'an, Muhammad meant VIRGINIANS not VIRGINS".


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (10-05-2012)

  14. #58
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Ethereal @Empire

    So there's this guy Ahmed, and he's an Islamic Extremist. So to go to heaven he is told "if you blow that building up, you'll go to heaven and get a bunch of virgins". So he's thinking, and thinking, and finally he says "ah fuck it, I'll do it". So he runs into the building, screams "ALLAHU AKBAR", and blows the building up. Well he's now at the big pearly gates, waitin to get in. So he's waiting, and he's looking around at some of the people in heaven. He see's Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and starts to get confused. So he's looking some more, see's George Washington, and finally walks up to another Muslim and asks "hey buddy, why are all of these Americans here? Where are my virgins?". So the guy looks at him an starts laughing, and Ahmed is like "what's so funny?", and the other Muslim says "There was a typo in the Qur'an, Muhammad meant VIRGINIANS not VIRGINS".

    You made me laugh as hell.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-05-2012)

  16. #59
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Ethereal @Empire

    So there's this guy Ahmed, and he's an Islamic Extremist. So to go to heaven he is told "if you blow that building up, you'll go to heaven and get a bunch of virgins". So he's thinking, and thinking, and finally he says "ah fuck it, I'll do it". So he runs into the building, screams "ALLAHU AKBAR", and blows the building up. Well he's now at the big pearly gates, waitin to get in. So he's waiting, and he's looking around at some of the people in heaven. He see's Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and starts to get confused. So he's looking some more, see's George Washington, and finally walks up to another Muslim and asks "hey buddy, why are all of these Americans here? Where are my virgins?". So the guy looks at him an starts laughing, and Ahmed is like "what's so funny?", and the other Muslim says "There was a typo in the Qur'an, Muhammad meant VIRGINIANS not VIRGINS".



    Haha..nice.


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I thought everyone will be naked that day.
    Naked you say? But I thought all naked women were "sluts"?
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-05-2012 at 12:55 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-05-2012)

  18. #60
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    672
    My Mood
    Dead
    English, English.......................

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Infinity Ward sues Activision For Up to 500 million
    By Killian in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:41 PM
  2. Infinity Ward maybe makes (Dedicated) and mod tool
    By lado66 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 03:39 AM
  3. Poll: Nexon V.S Infinity Ward
    By azneaglez in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 07:49 PM
  4. Infinity Ward VS Activision?
    By koeninatorrrr in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 03:17 PM
  5. infinity ward fu ck you
    By kevvsky in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 08:34 PM