Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I see Muslims sacrifice animals just like they do humans.
    If only people tasted better

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Come on now, post the source.

    Also, why does the cattle calm down when you say the name of God? and stop resisting?
    It "calmed down" because the guy pushed a pressure point you moron.


  3. #18
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    It "calmed down" because the guy pushed a pressure point you moron.
    WTF? I can't see him pushing any spot!! and he changed the position of his hand on each cattle...
    If your wondering why he closes their eyes because they don't see the knife and scare the shit out of them... idiot
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  4. #19
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    WTF? I can't see him pushing any spot!! and he changed the position of his hand on each cattle...
    If your wondering why he closes their eyes because they don't see the knife and scare the shit out of them... idiot
    2:13 - 2:18 he is pressing on the superclavical lymphatic node. Though I do need to add to what @Empire said, Animals respond to emotions as well. If you are calm and press on said pressure point (pressure points are dictated by the lymphatic system) it will cause said animal to become calm almost instantly. Krav Maga uses pressure points for defensive combat procedure. You can paralyze someone for a specific amount of time just by pressing the correct combination of pressure points. It's all based on your lymph nodes, and in the video he DID in fact press on the superclavical node.

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    WTF? I can't see him pushing any spot!! and he changed the position of his hand on each cattle...
    If your wondering why he closes their eyes because they don't see the knife and scare the shit out of them... idiot
    :/ Do you even watch the videos you post?

    First off, he's holding down the point every time he talks. Secondly if they would just submit, then he wouldn't need to turn them on their side.

    You really are an idiot to not see him holding down the pressure point the entire time.


  6. #21
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Do you even watch the videos you post?

    First off, he's holding down the point every time he talks. Secondly if they would just submit, then he wouldn't need to turn them on their side.

    You really are an idiot to not see him holding down the pressure point the entire time.
    Can you locate that pressure point????????????

    He flips them to the side so he covers 1 of their eye and cover the other with its ear, and hes turning them to the ground also so he can clearly slay the neck immdeiatley, he can't slay it when its standing :|
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  7. #22
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Can you locate that pressure point????????????

    He flips them to the side so he covers 1 of their eye and cover the other with its ear, and hes turning them to the ground also so he can clearly slay the neck immdeiatley, he can't slay it when its standing :|
    Like Lehsyrus stated, You can clearly see where he's applying pressure to the animals neck region at 2:13.

    Then you see at 6:18 and a few other parts that he covers the eyes with the goats ears.
    If it were just God's words that "calm" the goat, then why does he need to cover their eyes?
    Obviously covering their eyes like that calms them, along with the pressure point,
    which by the way he's applying at all times when he holds the mouth closed,
    he's just being a sneaking cunt about it and making sure the finger doing is opposite to the camera.

  8. #23
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    If it were just God's words that "calm" the goat, then why does he need to cover their eyes?
    *Knife approaching the goat's neck, goat is like " that ain't good"... goat starts freaking out and struggling* thats why.

    6:50 he doesn't touch the neck clearly... the evidence is obvious and you just keep denying :|
    for real your scared to death from Islam.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    *Knife approaching the goat's neck, goat is like " that ain't good"... goat starts freaking out and struggling* thats why.

    6:50 he doesn't touch the neck clearly... the evidence is obvious and you just keep denying :|
    for real your scared to death from Islam.
    If I was scared to death of Islam, I wouldn't be telling Allah and Muhammad to suck my white dick.
    You're wrong, 3 people are telling you that you are. Fuck off.

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Can you locate that pressure point????????????

    He flips them to the side so he covers 1 of their eye and cover the other with its ear, and hes turning them to the ground also so he can clearly slay the neck immdeiatley, he can't slay it when its standing :|
    Do you even know what a pressure point is?


  11. #26
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    If I was scared to death of Islam, I wouldn't be telling Allah and Muhammad to suck my white dick.
    You're wrong, 3 people are telling you that you are. Fuck off.
    You can say that on the net where Muslims can't hunt you down
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  12. #27
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You can say that on the net where Muslims can't hunt you down
    I proved you wrong and even told you where and what the fucking name of the fucking pressure point was. You still denied it EVEN THOUGH IT'S FUCKING BIOLOGICAL FACT.

    You say we're "scared", meanwhile we're sitting at home nice and safe while our government bombs the FUCK out of your Islamic buddies countries. By the way, I told a Muslim to go fuck a pig yesterday. Oooooh so scared! The little faggot started crying like a bitch.

    You post NONSENSE CONSISTENTLY with NO HARD EVIDENCE. All WE HAVE DONE is post HARD EVIDENCE and you post your shibab shit over and over. You're an uneducated, ignorant, intolerant piece of scum and have no reason to be in this fucking section. Come to North Jersey, better yet, Come to the fucking Rockaway Mall in Rockaway New Jersey and I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to beat your pussy ass into the ground with a fucking Qur'an. COME. AT. ME. BRO.

    Fucking Muslims are SO fucking stupid.

  13. #28
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You can say that on the net where Muslims can't hunt you down
    A Muslim couldn't "hunt" me down regardless.The stench gives you guys away.
    It's like a mix of curry and assorted spices mixed with shit smeared in sand.
    By the time I smell them, I already have the drop.


  14. #29
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    A Muslim couldn't "hunt" me down regardless.The stench gives you guys away.
    It's like a mix of curry and assorted spices mixed with shit smeared in sand.
    By the time I smell them, I already have the drop.

    Scenario time!

    *Lehsyrus and Ethereal are in Afghanistan*
    Lehsyrus: "Yo dude I just want to smoke a blunt and get a tan out here"
    Ethereal: "Will you shut the fuck up for once?"
    Lehsyrus: "I can't help it, the smell of this place is making me sick"
    Ethereal: "I know whatcha..wait, do you smell that?"
    Lehsyrus: "Yeah, kind of smells like cat shit, I mean, we are in one massive litter box"
    Ethereal: "Let's check over that dune over there"
    *both body slide up a sand dune, and peak over the edge, spotting a jihad training camp*
    Ethereal: "Look at all the sand niggers out there"
    Lehsyrus: "They sort of look like little shits, I was right, this place IS a massive litter box"
    Ethereal: "Alright, I think it's time..."
    *Apache chopper flies by bombing the place*
    Ethereal: "Well look who it is! It's EMPIRE!
    *Empire says some witty remark but is drowned out by the choppers rotors*
    Lehsyrus: "I bet he just said something extremely witty and smart"
    *Lehsyrus looks up, Ethereal is already half way to the Jihad training camp popping sand nigger*
    Lehsyrus: "GOD DAMNIT ETHEREAL WAIT THE FUCK UP! LEEEERRROOOYYY JJEEENNNKKKIIINNNSSSS"
    *All three win medal of honors, Lehsyrus gets a purple heart for shooting himself in the leg just to get the purple heart and look badass, we all put on aviators after Empire picks us up and light up cigars like a badass*
    *All of a sudden everything explodes in the distance*
    Ethereal: "What the fuck was that? Everything was already destroyed?"
    Lehsyrus: "I planted a shit ton of C4 just to have an explosion in the background so we would look cool flying away "

    /End Scenario

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (10-09-2012)

  16. #30
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    No wonder,Swine flu mostly happens to most people other than Muslims.
    Its pretty sad how you guys eat Animals(pigs) that Smuggle around in there own shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people think all Arabs are Muslims?
    By D3Dh0oker in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 05:17 PM
  2. Why dont sharks eat niggers
    By grumblepuss in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 11:18 PM
  3. WHY? U MOTHER FUCKIN MUSLIM HATERZ!!!! WHY?
    By uzair786uzzy in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 01:25 PM
  4. why cant niggers eat tootise rolls???????
    By moe420 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 06:51 AM
  5. for those who eat meat
    By s911turbo in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 02:41 PM