Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Scenario time!

    *Lehsyrus and Ethereal are in Afghanistan*
    Lehsyrus: "Yo dude I just want to smoke a blunt and get a tan out here"
    Ethereal: "Will you shut the fuck up for once?"
    Lehsyrus: "I can't help it, the smell of this place is making me sick"
    Ethereal: "I know whatcha..wait, do you smell that?"
    Lehsyrus: "Yeah, kind of smells like cat shit, I mean, we are in one massive litter box"
    Ethereal: "Let's check over that dune over there"
    *both body slide up a sand dune, and peak over the edge, spotting a jihad training camp*
    Ethereal: "Look at all the sand niggers out there"
    Lehsyrus: "They sort of look like little shits, I was right, this place IS a massive litter box"
    Ethereal: "Alright, I think it's time..."
    *Apache chopper flies by bombing the place*
    Ethereal: "Well look who it is! It's EMPIRE!
    *Empire says some witty remark but is drowned out by the choppers rotors*
    Lehsyrus: "I bet he just said something extremely witty and smart"
    *Lehsyrus looks up, Ethereal is already half way to the Jihad training camp popping sand nigger*
    Lehsyrus: "GOD DAMNIT ETHEREAL WAIT THE FUCK UP! LEEEERRROOOYYY JJEEENNNKKKIIINNNSSSS"
    *All three win medal of honors, Lehsyrus gets a purple heart for shooting himself in the leg just to get the purple heart and look badass, we all put on aviators after Empire picks us up and light up cigars like a badass*
    *All of a sudden everything explodes in the distance*
    Ethereal: "What the fuck was that? Everything was already destroyed?"
    Lehsyrus: "I planted a shit ton of C4 just to have an explosion in the background so we would look cool flying away "

    /End Scenario
    All I got from that is that I am a goddamn badass.



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-10-2012)

  3. #32
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    No wonder,Swine flu mostly happens to most people other than Muslims.
    Its pretty sad how you guys eat Animals(pigs) that Smuggle around in there own shit.
    Are you fucking retarded? No seriously, you must be the dumbest motherfucker on this forum. H1N1 was a mutated version of the common flu virus. It did NOT original from pigs, this was a fucking nickname given to it. The "state of emergency" ended in 2010. The flu mutates every year, as it is SEASONAL. The most common flu is H3N2, which is a type B Influenza virus. H1N1 was only considered a "pandemic", because many people AROUND THE WORLD got it. The reason why the pandemic was considered as such, is because the CDC ONLY HAD PRECAUTIONS AGAINST H5N1, ANOTHER FORM OF INFLUENZA. THEY WERE UNPREPARED AND FREAKED THE FUCK OUT. The gene correlation between the influenze virus H1N1 was called the "swine flu", because it was closely related to that of North-American AND EURASIAN SWINE. CLOSELY RELATED. THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN IT CAME FROM PIGS.

    Let's continue proving you're a moron.

    The way influenze works, as you obviously DO NOT KNOW, is when the virus comes in contact with a newer species it then tends to mutate to accommodate said species. THIS IS TRUE FOR EVERY LIVING MULTI-CELLED ORGANISM IN THE WORLD. As the virus came in contact with swine, it then mutated, and spread back to humans. H5N1 IS STILL THE MOST LETHAL, WHICH IS THE AVIAN FLU. Oh, sorry, you don't know what that means. Avian means BIRD. MOST DEADLY. BIRD. SIMILAR.

    Let's move on.

    By April 19th 2009, the CDC (THE AMERICAN CDC MOTHERFUCKER) began creating a vaccine. Did you're Jihad buddies do this? Nope. Americans did, even though the outbreak was WORLD WIDE.

    By April 22nd, we had the vaccine made. Yeah, 3 fucking days bitch. You guys would just be smacking people with Qur'ans saying ALLAH HEAL YOU.

    Oh yeah, by the way, Mexico had the first outbreak of Swine Flu. Dumbass.


    Oh, and here is something to really prove your statement completely retarded:
    Quote Originally Posted by CDC
    Researchers had confirmed earlier testing that the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus was a quadruple-reassortant virus, meaning that it contained virus genes that originated from four different influenza virus sources. Some of the gene segments originated from North American swine influenza viruses, some gene segments originated from North American avian influenza viruses, one gene segment originated from a human influenza virus, and two gene segments were normally found in swine influenza viruses from Asia and in Europe.
    I'm done with this, I bent you over enough. Here's my source:
    CD MOTHER FUCKING c

  4. #33
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    In short, pigs were filthy animals but thanks to modern science they are no more dirty than chickens or cows.(or any other meat for that matter).
    (to sum up lehs point).

    What muslims fail to realize is that pigs are no more dirty than any other animal. Its just that the stupid muslims don't know how to cook them.
    -------------------

    Also, why did God not specify any other meat to avoid? It seems odd how God didn't mention the pufferfish, or crows, or such.

    It just seems silly to me why god would go out of his way to deem one animal forbidden and not any others that from the same ignorant standpoint can be just as "dangerous".


  5. #34
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Are you fucking retarded? No seriously, you must be the dumbest motherfucker on this forum. H1N1 was a mutated version of the common flu virus. It did NOT original from pigs, this was a fucking nickname given to it. The "state of emergency" ended in 2010. The flu mutates every year, as it is SEASONAL. The most common flu is H3N2, which is a type B Influenza virus. H1N1 was only considered a "pandemic", because many people AROUND THE WORLD got it. The reason why the pandemic was considered as such, is because the CDC ONLY HAD PRECAUTIONS AGAINST H5N1, ANOTHER FORM OF INFLUENZA. THEY WERE UNPREPARED AND FREAKED THE FUCK OUT. The gene correlation between the influenze virus H1N1 was called the "swine flu", because it was closely related to that of North-American AND EURASIAN SWINE. CLOSELY RELATED. THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN IT CAME FROM PIGS.

    Let's continue proving you're a moron.

    The way influenze works, as you obviously DO NOT KNOW, is when the virus comes in contact with a newer species it then tends to mutate to accommodate said species. THIS IS TRUE FOR EVERY LIVING MULTI-CELLED ORGANISM IN THE WORLD. As the virus came in contact with swine, it then mutated, and spread back to humans. H5N1 IS STILL THE MOST LETHAL, WHICH IS THE AVIAN FLU. Oh, sorry, you don't know what that means. Avian means BIRD. MOST DEADLY. BIRD. SIMILAR.

    Let's move on.

    By April 19th 2009, the CDC (THE AMERICAN CDC MOTHERFUCKER) began creating a vaccine. Did you're Jihad buddies do this? Nope. Americans did, even though the outbreak was WORLD WIDE.

    By April 22nd, we had the vaccine made. Yeah, 3 fucking days bitch. You guys would just be smacking people with Qur'ans saying ALLAH HEAL YOU.

    Oh yeah, by the way, Mexico had the first outbreak of Swine Flu. Dumbass.


    Oh, and here is something to really prove your statement completely retarded:


    I'm done with this, I bent you over enough. Here's my source:
    CD MOTHER FUCKING c
    One thing, understand that there is a complete difference between the A-H1N1/09 flu, and H1n1 flu.
    H1n1 flu was common with the pigs.
    As it Says:
    If your understanding is the current H1N1 late-2009 season flu pandemic began in Mexico as it spread from herds of pigs to humans there
    Proof
    Last edited by CheapShizz; 10-10-2012 at 07:39 AM.

  6. #35
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    One thing, understand that there is a complete difference between the A-H1N1/09 flu, and H1n1 flu.
    H1n1 flu was common with the pigs.
    As it Says:
    If your understanding is the current H1N1 late-2009 season flu pandemic began in Mexico as it spread from herds of pigs to humans there
    Proof

    Awesome proof you have there shitnuggets.

  7. #36
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    Awesome proof you have there shitnuggets.
    Anything wrong?

  8. #37
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Anything wrong?
    Considering mine is all biological facts based on mutation of a viral genome with a reputable source and your proof is from some shitty personal site? Yeah, you already lost.

    Just because you don't understand biology doesn't mean that automatically makes your pointless statement true. Go take some AP Bio-classes, and major in Biochemical Engineering like I currently am, and THEN maybe you'll understand why you're so fucking moronic.

  9. #38
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Considering mine is all biological facts based on mutation of a viral genome with a reputable source and your proof is from some shitty personal site? Yeah, you already lost.

    Just because you don't understand biology doesn't mean that automatically makes your pointless statement true. Go take some AP Bio-classes, and major in Biochemical Engineering like I currently am, and THEN maybe you'll understand why you're so fucking moronic.
    Your basically getting all your shit of Google, and you trying say i ain't know shit.

  10. #39
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Your basically getting all your shit of Google, and you trying say i ain't know shit.
    I have you a fucking reputable source with ALL of the information on it about your bullshit statement. You're the most ignorant morherfucker in this thread. I'd rather e dealing with RedSpot, at least he knows how to debate somewhat. You're just some butthurt little kid that refuses to look at the facts from a reputable source. Also, google can't teach you te genetic mutation between the differentials of Influenza type A to type B by a multi-species genome.

    Oh sorry, you dont know what that means because you're retarded.

  11. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Your basically getting all your shit of Google, and you trying say i ain't know shit.
    Well......you don't. You haven't posted any sources and since this is science, facts are needed.


  12. #41
    Zelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Come on now, post the source.

    Also, why does the cattle calm down when you say the name of God? and stop resisting?
    Fairy tale vomit if I ever saw it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people think all Arabs are Muslims?
    By D3Dh0oker in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 05:17 PM
  2. Why dont sharks eat niggers
    By grumblepuss in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 11:18 PM
  3. WHY? U MOTHER FUCKIN MUSLIM HATERZ!!!! WHY?
    By uzair786uzzy in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 01:25 PM
  4. why cant niggers eat tootise rolls???????
    By moe420 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 06:51 AM
  5. for those who eat meat
    By s911turbo in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 02:41 PM