Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You know what?
    Its enough for me that when West hear the world Islam or Mujahid, they get scared and shit in their pants.
    Yeah, we're shitting our pants when a drone drops a payload on your camel fucking terrorists.
    So scared.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Ahmad (01-13-2013),Commander X (10-08-2012),Delko DJ (10-09-2012),[MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-08-2012)

  3. #17
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    Obviously Mother Teresa is the most diabolical person to whom has ever lived...
    Dude, fuck that bitch for not arresting kids and for not using violence to suppress everyone else. She should have followed in Hitler's footsteps.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander X For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-08-2012)

  5. #18
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You know what?
    Its enough for me that when West hear the world Islam or Mujahid, they get scared and shit in their pants.
    We're so scared we control the worlds economy. We're so scared we bomb the fuck out of Islamic countries on a daily basis. We're so scared we took out two governments and instated the one we like best. We're so scared our soldiers in which are professionally trained are popping off your sand nigger brothers every day. We're so scared we sit home and watch the news on TV and go "eh, faggots". We're so scared we insult your religions and it's prophet on a regular basis. We're so scared we leave our doors unlocked at night. We're so scared we let your towelhead buddies pump our gas, serve our food, and serve our drinks. We're so scared we openly have burned the Qur'an. We're so scared we've called ALLAH a pussy.

    Yeah, I'm scared bro. Shaking in my shoes. In so scared I had to type this next part while sitting in the toilet. Allah is bullshit, Muhammad is a pedophile/rapist/lying/hypocritical intolerant piece of scum, just like the bullshit religion he started.

    As said in New Jersey, "come at me bro".

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Ahmad (01-13-2013),[MPGH]Ethereal (10-08-2012)

  7. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You know what?
    Its enough for me that when West hear the world Islam or Mujahid, they get scared and shit in their pants.
    If you say so.

    Muslims live in a shithole because of their own actions. If you want to continue, go ahead be my guest.


  8. #20
    Delko DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trolololol
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    muslims are acting like motherfuckers and we have act nice to them
    the reason?
    they have the fucking resources of oil
    if they wouldnt have the oil they will be a huge africa , no sheiks and shits

  9. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    muslims are acting like motherfuckers and we have act nice to them
    the reason?
    they have the fucking resources of oil
    if they wouldnt have the oil they will be a huge africa , no sheiks and shits
    :/ Thats Islams greatist accomplishment. Having oil under their feet.


  10. #22
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    Illiterate children arrested for tearing up Quranic verses near a dump?
    Why don't they go arrest the Muslims that somehow placed the Quranic verses in the dump?

  11. #23
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Thats Islams greatist accomplishment. Having oil under their feet.
    Their religion is as "crude" as the oil under their feet. Oh wait, Alaska has more Oil than all of those litterbox countries combined

  12. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Their religion is as "crude" as the oil under their feet. Oh wait, Alaska has more Oil than all of those litterbox countries combined
    Well there is deffinitely more oil elsewhere in the world, a lot more than the middle east for sure.


  13. #25
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well there is deffinitely more oil elsewhere in the world, a lot more than the middle east for sure.
    People just like drilling there because there is nothing for environmentalists to bitch about

  14. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    People just like drilling there because there is nothing for environmentalists to bitch about
    Well lets assume that oil is a resource that will run out.

    Its pretty obvious that you want to save the oil on your own land for last. If America has oil(which it does) its not going to drill it just for the sake of lower prices, they will wait for the middle east to dry up or for oil to be too much a risk there and then drill in Alaska or such.

    Trust me, when the oil is gone from the middle east, that place will really be "just a desert"


  15. #27
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well lets assume that oil is a resource that will run out.

    Its pretty obvious that you want to save the oil on your own land for last. If America has oil(which it does) its not going to drill it just for the sake of lower prices, they will wait for the middle east to dry up or for oil to be too much a risk there and then drill in Alaska or such.

    Trust me, when the oil is gone from the middle east, that place will really be "just a desert"
    Then can we blow it up?

  16. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Then can we blow it up?
    Well that is one solution. Its gonna be fun to watch though, because once they actually lose the oil they will hit africa standards of poverty and have no one to blame but themselves.


  17. #29
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well that is one solution. Its gonna be fun to watch though, because once they actually lose the oil they will hit africa standards of poverty and have no one to blame but themselves.
    And when they all start attempting to migrate I saw we convince America and Europe to build a giant wall around them keeping the catshit in the litter box

  18. #30
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    First of all,
    There are many types of Muslims,
    for example the Iranians (shi'a) and there's also some who are called Sufi.
    The real and right Muslims are the sunni who follow the teachings and life style as our beloved prophet Muhammed (S.A.W)
    But we all share the same koran and prayer. The only difference is that they add some false methods into their lives.

    Do not think that all Muslims are bad.
    It is only that a couple add false belief into their actions.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All time low.
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 10:11 PM
  2. Greatest Leaders/Commanders of All Time.
    By Beer_Hunter in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 08:22 PM
  3. Greatest Warrior of All Time
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 08:53 AM
  4. Who is your favorite comedian of all time?
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 05:49 PM