Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 98
  1. #61
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    shouldn't pedophilia be fine in current society?
    Okay answer that,
    If marrying a 9 year old girl 1400 years ago was completely sick and wrong, why didn't the disbelievers that time use it as a method to attack Muhammad and make him look bad? WHY!!? Because 9 year old girl at that time used to be fully MATURE!

    people who lived 1400 years ago was different, Adam was 60 feets long!! LOGIC!
    Noah PBUH lived 950 YEARS!

    ---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    What's best for them is YOUR perspective. They have the right to do what they want, you have NO RIGHT TO CONDEMN THEM IF THEY DON'T COMPLY.
    Do you even understand the concept of freedom?
    Explain to me what's freedom please.
    CONDEMN ? What are you talking about?
    Are you referring to cutting some ones head in public or to whip them in public? Thats something different, if you want to go deeper just ask.

    I don't mind freedom, but I mind it when it insult and attack a prophet or a messenger, you must distinguish between freedom of speech and Blasphemy.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #62
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Okay answer that,
    If marrying a 9 year old girl 1400 years ago was completely sick and wrong, why didn't the disbelievers that time use it as a method to attack Muhammad and make him look bad? WHY!!? Because 9 year old girl at that time used to be fully MATURE!

    people who lived 1400 years ago was different, Adam was 60 feets long!! LOGIC!
    Noah PBUH lived 950 YEARS!
    Oh great, you believe in evolution now but you don't believe in logic.
    He WAS probably attacked in the past by people. There is NO WAY people in the same generation would fall for a religious con. As the years went by, the con got bigger, the same way all religions grow. There is NO PROOF of a 60 feet long man.
    The story of Adam and Eve is obvious and complete utter bs. Shit was made up.

    WOAH IS IT ME OR ARE THOSE BELLY BUTTONS. SEEMS LIKE GOD WAS PREGNANT.
    950 years
    LOL so fucking stupid.
    No evidence, except for shitty text.

    ---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Okay answer that,
    If marrying a 9 year old girl 1400 years ago was completely sick and wrong, why didn't the disbelievers that time use it as a method to attack Muhammad and make him look bad? WHY!!? Because 9 year old girl at that time used to be fully MATURE!

    people who lived 1400 years ago was different, Adam was 60 feets long!! LOGIC!
    Noah PBUH lived 950 YEARS!

    ---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------



    CONDEMN ? What are you talking about?
    Are you referring to cutting some ones head in public or to whip them in public? Thats something different, if you want to go deeper just ask.

    I don't mind freedom, but I mind it when it insult and attack a prophet or a messenger, you must distinguish between freedom of speech and Blasphemy.
    Condemn by telling them it is wrong because your religion tells them not to dress that way.
    I'm sorry, but your religion is blasphemy towards mine.
    Therefore you need to stop or you're going to hell.
    Great logic.

  3. #63
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    No evidence, except for shitty text.
    And whats your evidence? a photograph?
    at least the text im relying on is from a holy book that god said,

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    blasphemy
    how? did we ever cursed Jesus and draw nasty paints about him?
    no we never did and never will... have we ever burned the Bible although its distorted and wrong ?
    You "pray" in the church once a week, drinking alchohol,dancing, and singing, you must pray not have a party!
    How many Christians read their bible daily and do what the bible commands them to do? give a percentage.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  4. #64
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    And whats your evidence? a photograph?
    at least the text im relying on is from a holy book that god said,
    My evidence is the exact evidence you have.
    Batman is real, because a person drew him, all people are controlled by god. Therefore batman is is a holy comic book and the word of god.
    God made me, he controls me, therefore my posts are holy and the word of god.
    Shut the fuck up, stop committing blasphemy, I'm the word of god.

    See how FLAWED YOUR LOGIC IS.
    IT'S CIRCULAR.
    The Qur'an is the word of god, because it says so.
    Well I'm telling you I'm the prophet because I said so.
    As a matter of fact, I'm god.
    You're going to hell for blasphemy.

    ---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    And whats your evidence? a photograph?
    at least the text im relying on is from a holy book that god said,

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------


    how? did we ever cursed Jesus and draw nasty paints about him?
    no we never did and never will... have we ever burned the Bible although its distorted and wrong ?
    You "pray" in the church once a week, drinking alchohol,dancing, and singing, you must pray not have a party!
    How many Christians read their bible daily and do what the bible commands them to do? give a percentage.
    You claim that your Qur'an is the holy book. My religion, says that mine is, anything else is Blasphemy.

  5. #65
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    My evidence is the exact evidence you have.
    Batman is real, because a person drew him, all people are controlled by god. Therefore batman is is a holy comic book and the word of god.
    God made me, he controls me, therefore my posts are holy and the word of god.
    Shut the fuck up, stop committing blasphemy, I'm the word of god.

    See how FLAWED YOUR LOGIC IS.
    IT'S CIRCULAR.
    The Qur'an is the word of god, because it says so.
    Well I'm telling you I'm the prophet because I said so.
    As a matter of fact, I'm god.
    You're going to hell for blasphemy.

    ---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------



    You claim that your Qur'an is the holy book. My religion, says that mine is, anything else is Blasphemy.
    Quran isn't god words because it says so only.
    Because it contain facts and event that are going to take place and events that took place.
    and Quran words are way higher than a human words, no human can write words in such a level of eloquence.
    Quran challenged the disbelievers at the time of the Prophet to bring only 1 surah similar to the surahs in the Quran, but they couldn't.
    and the challenge is still up.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  6. #66
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quran isn't god words because it says so only.
    Because it contain facts and event that are going to take place and events that took place.
    and Quran words are way higher than a human words, no human can write words in such a level of eloquence.
    Quran challenged the disbelievers at the time of the Prophet to bring only 1 surah similar to the surahs in the Quran, but they couldn't.
    and the challenge is still up.
    The Qur'an is completely ambiguous. Every other verse can be taken a hundred ways. That is not fact. Unless it says VERBATIM what is to happen it is my fact.

    In the bible (which Pre-dates the Qur'an) it speaks of people riding inside large birds with heavy armor. Obviously means air liners. They beat you.

  7. #67
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quran isn't god words because it says so only.
    Because it contain facts and event that are going to take place and events that took place.
    and Quran words are way higher than a human words, no human can write words in such a level of eloquence.
    Quran challenged the disbelievers at the time of the Prophet to bring only 1 surah similar to the surahs in the Quran, but they couldn't.
    and the challenge is still up.
    Well as god, let me tell you about your future, you're eventually going to die. Your family is as well. I also have some more insight on the future, homo sapiens will evolve eventually or die out, depends what mood I'm in when we get there. And are you calling me my own creation? That's simply ridiculous.
    Blasphemy, I'm sending you to hell when you die.
    You Muslims are funny, your assumption that Muhammad, the con artist, was my prophet is pretty ridiculous. But I'll let it sit since I love everyone and I think that all humans have the right to freedom. Also some of my other creations have written equal if not better text, the Torah and the Bible. I mean sure they're cons too, but at least they aren't as open to interpretation as the Qur'an is. Don't worry though, I don't blame you for any of the shit that happens. However, I do blame Muhammad, Christ, Moses and all the pricks that created a false image of me in the last 2 thousand years. Everyone but major religious leaders who knew that they were talking out of their ass are safe. All you Christians, Muslims, and Jews will be going to heaven, enjoy!
    fyi: I'm fucking with you about blasphemy, as god I don't find any of your misconceptions worthy of eternal punishment.

  8. #68
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Quran isn't god words because it says so only.
    Because it contain facts and event that are going to take place and events that took place.
    and Quran words are way higher than a human words, no human can write words in such a level of eloquence.
    Quran challenged the disbelievers at the time of the Prophet to bring only 1 surah similar to the surahs in the Quran, but they couldn't.
    and the challenge is still up.
    You actually believe the quran because of that?

    I just facepalmed so hard.


  9. #69
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Just take it this way.
    You were in a shop trying to buy candy. You saw two candies side by side. One of them had no wrapper, while the other had a wrapper.

    Which one would've you taken?

    Fucking seriously?

    How old are you?


    Also Muhammad should go get raped by a 6 year old boy.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-17-2012 at 09:01 PM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  10. #70
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Okay answer that,
    If marrying a 9 year old girl 1400 years ago was completely sick and wrong, why didn't the disbelievers that time use it as a method to attack Muhammad and make him look bad? WHY!!? Because 9 year old girl at that time used to be fully MATURE!
    So take that logic and apply it to any other form of now-condemned practices. It fails. Why does it fail? Because he claimed his actions from God, a timeless being.

    Hey, if muhammed wasn't the starter of your religion, i'd cut him some slack. But God gave an entire religion to a pedophile? Get real.


    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Aisha was playing with dolls when told the news of her engagement, then she was allowed to play with dolls even when muhammed fucked her.

    I'm sorry, but your point is invalid due to you not understanding what the word "mature" is.

    You can argue all you want how 9 years old is mature, but you have no proof. None. The argument is entirely 100% wrong with no data or logic to back it up.


  11. #71
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The Qur'an is completely ambiguous. Every other verse can be taken a hundred ways. That is not fact. Unless it says VERBATIM what is to happen it is my fact.

    In the bible (which Pre-dates the Qur'an) it speaks of people riding inside large birds with heavy armor. Obviously means air liners. They beat you.
    Its ambiguous to you, so read the tafsir! Muhammad explination completes the Quran! God said that. the sunni completes the Quran and gods commands.
    God command us to pray in the Quran, and Muhammad PBUH showed and taught us how !
    and 100 way?? you stupid or what?

    aircrafts in bible? big deal? post the verses I wanna see em.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 10-18-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  12. #72
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    Muhammad his prophet , Allah is his GOD .

  13. #73
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So take that logic and apply it to any other form of now-condemned practices. It fails. Why does it fail? Because he claimed his actions from God, a timeless being.

    Hey, if muhammed wasn't the starter of your religion, i'd cut him some slack. But God gave an entire religion to a pedophile? Get real.


    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Aisha was playing with dolls when told the news of her engagement, then she was allowed to play with dolls even when muhammed fucked her.

    I'm sorry, but your point is invalid due to you not understanding what the word "mature" is.

    You can argue all you want how 9 years old is mature, but you have no proof. None. The argument is entirely 100% wrong with no data or logic to back it up.
    answer the question, why didn't the disbelievers at the time of the Prophet use that excuse to prove Islam and Muhammad wrong?
    because it was normal.

    Aisha was playing with dolls or what ever...
    how did you know that, and wheres your evidences?
    Muhammad was the most honest and reliable person in his tribe even before the message of Islam, Muhammad is on the top of Hart's list.
    so no one is going to be affected of what you and useless people like you think about Muhammad.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  14. #74
    KaylagoesLOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    You sand fuckers are funny,
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

  15. #75
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    And whats your evidence? a photograph?
    at least the text im relying on is from a holy book that god said,

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------


    how? did we ever cursed Jesus and draw nasty paints about him?
    no we never did and never will... have we ever burned the Bible although its distorted and wrong ?
    You "pray" in the church once a week, drinking alchohol,dancing, and singing, you must pray not have a party!
    How many Christians read their bible daily and do what the bible commands them to do? give a percentage.
    Again with the Bibles corruption. Give proof like I did or shut the fuck up about it.
    All you do is talk out of your ass. I gave you sources that you couldn't refute, and you still spread the same nonsense.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why ppl love anime? =D
    By a_z_king in forum Anime
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 08:33 PM
  2. Why I love Mary.
    By Kid Zew in forum Reefer Club
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:34 AM
  3. Why we hate BR and why we love them
    By justforme in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 07:41 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 07:37 AM
  5. why Mina loves hello kitty
    By Mr. Lonely in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 06:49 AM