Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    KaylagoesLOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well the difference is that Islam started out like this and has ALWAYS been this. Its caused much strife to muslims and non muslims alike.
    Well, then fuck it, why are we wasting our time with this culture that is destened to be rled by extremist dictators. They'll never know freedom, because being free to express yourself sure is against their religion.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    Well, then fuck it, why are we wasting our time with this culture that is destened to be rled by extremist dictators. They'll never know freedom, because being free to express yourself sure is against their religion.
    Kind of the point really, Islam and the muslim population have been living like this for so long that they don't want to change.

    Just be thankful slavery isn't as popular as it used to be, or else they would still be doing it.


  3. #18
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    The thing that really pisses me off about dumb shit like this, is that if we went to an Islamic republic and preached freedom,
    we'd probably be publicly executed or thrown into a cell to rot until a big enough stink was made back in the States about us.
    These people need to understand the concept of freedom, and if they DO in fact understand it, then they need to stop being intolerant cunts.
    No there's many like you in Egypt and no thing happened like thrown one like you into a cell

    just stop lying
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. #19
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    No there's many like you in Egypt and no thing happened like thrown one like you into a cell

    just stop lying
    Do they also preach religious tolerance included in said freedom? So far from what I've been told by a few of my friends in Egypt who aren't Islamic they're treated like shit.

  5. #20
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Do they also preach religious tolerance included in said freedom? So far from what I've been told by a few of my friends in Egypt who aren't Islamic they're treated like shit.
    Wrong ... After 25th January Revolution Every Thing Changed..
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  6. #21
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    No there's many like you in Egypt and no thing happened like thrown one like you into a cell

    just stop lying
    I know what the Muslim Brotherhood is all about, nice try,

  7. #22
    KaylagoesLOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    If any of those fucking raghead try this here I swear im going to have a backpack of scratch offs while drinking forties and smoking pack upon pack of cigarettes. You'll be with me along with about twenty of my MMA buddies. God I want to go I fucking London and kick the shit out of them.
    How old are you man? You sound like the stupidest lier e-thug. You aren't mma you aren't navy seal, fuck off man.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

  8. #23
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    How old are you man? You sound like the stupidest lier e-thug. You aren't mma you aren't navy seal, fuck off man.
    Suck it kid, 19 an I've proven it to the other members that actually matter on this site. If your raghead friends try enacting shariah law in the states I'll fucking beat the shit out of all of them, they're intolerant, uneducated bitches. Hell, you're attempting to call me ignorant and you can't even spell correctly. See that X at the top right hand corner of your web browser? That's for you. Get the fuck out with your intolerant views. Fucking egotistical brat.

  9. #24
    KaylagoesLOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Suck it kid, 19 an I've proven it to the other members that actually matter on this site. If your raghead friends try enacting shariah law in the states I'll fucking beat the shit out of all of them, they're intolerant, uneducated bitches. Hell, you're attempting to call me ignorant and you can't even spell correctly. See that X at the top right hand corner of your web browser? That's for you. Get the fuck out with your intolerant views. Fucking egotistical brat.
    I'm an atheist, And I'm sorry if there was one spelling or punctuation error. I wan on an i-pad. I love how you say intolerant views, and then you say that people who believe that shariah law is for rag-head faggots, and that you want to beat the shit out of them. And you act like people matter on this site? This is a small little forum that is filled with coders, kids looking to score pub hacks, and e-thugs like you.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

  10. #25
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    I'm an atheist, And I'm sorry if there was one spelling or punctuation error. I wan on an i-pad. I love how you say intolerant views, and then you say that people who believe that shariah law is for rag-head faggots, and that you want to beat the shit out of them. And you act like people matter on this site? This is a small little forum that is filled with coders, kids looking to score pub hacks, and e-thugs like you.
    Do you even know what the fuck is going on over there? Because you obviously do not if you're defending them. I do not call all Muslims ragheads. I only call the extremists and the ones who blindly defend their religion without having anything to back it up ragheads.

    Shariah law over in Britain is the enacting enforcement of Muslim rules in differential areas. There is no parliamentary procedure pushing these laws through, groups of Muslims themselves are enacting (UNLAWFULLY) these rules in these areas. They are putting their own "shariah police" into these areas to enforce these Muslim-based laws.


    So you're defending these intolerant fuckers. You're just as bad as them if you HONESTLY can defend them. And bullshit you're an atheist, every atheist here has said the same shit as me, not backed the motherfuckers up. Stop lying to yourself and being a hypocrite, you're just picking fights because you know NOTHING about this subject.

  11. #26
    KaylagoesLOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Do you even know what the fuck is going on over there? Because you obviously do not if you're defending them. I do not call all Muslims ragheads. I only call the extremists and the ones who blindly defend their religion without having anything to back it up ragheads.

    Shariah law over in Britain is the enacting enforcement of Muslim rules in differential areas. There is no parliamentary procedure pushing these laws through, groups of Muslims themselves are enacting (UNLAWFULLY) these rules in these areas. They are putting their own "shariah police" into these areas to enforce these Muslim-based laws.


    So you're defending these intolerant fuckers. You're just as bad as them if you HONESTLY can defend them. And bullshit you're an atheist, every atheist here has said the same shit as me, not backed the motherfuckers up. Stop lying to yourself and being a hypocrite, you're just picking fights because you know NOTHING about this subject.
    You're saying that Because I was in defense about a culture that you continually abuse on other threads that I cannot happen to be an atheist. I never really looked into this, but I saw your cultural biased attacks, and they got more and more unsetteling, so I spoke. How can I be lying about myself anyways. I've only told you one thing about myself.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

  12. #27
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    You're saying that Because I was in defense about a culture that you continually abuse on other threads that I cannot happen to be an atheist. I never really looked into this, but I saw your cultural biased attacks, and they got more and more unsetteling, so I spoke. How can I be lying about myself anyways. I've only told you one thing about myself.
    I will make this post more polite as I respect the way you formatted yours on this one. I only attack the belligerent. I myself have a few friends that are Muslims, however they respect and offer feedback when we get in a debate about Islam. They do not repeat the same quotes from the Qur'an repetitively, rather offer scientific factual reasons as to why they believe in what they do. They also do not believe in the full Qur'an "literally", rather they look at it like a story of morality, and pick it apart from said stories to create their version of Islam. That is something I respect. The problem here, if you have read through each debate ENTIRELY, is that the Muslims on this site repeat the exact same motions over and over. They never have any factual rebuttal with honest statistics. They make up "facts" and then tell us how "we are going to hell" over and over again. This is why I become aggressive. They are the type of Muslim who would follow others in a violent attack only if someone were to say "it is in the Qur'an". These are the Muslims I hate, with a passion I may include.

    Let me break this post up so it is easier to read, no one likes blocks of text. My girlfriends father is a Muslim, one who acts the exact same way as the ones who debate in this section might I add. I know how they react in real life situations. They are aggressive and intolerant to women and any others who question the literal texts from the Qur'an. They attempt to justify their brothers actions and reverse the statistics so they become a mirrored image of segregate war efforts. Example: One of them said that the Israeli army was going into schools and killing all of the innocent children, however upon watching actual videos of these actions, the only people I have seen doing such actions wore Pakistani symbols on their uniforms (if you can call them uniforms). I have seen many videos of Israeli soldiers fighting and dying to protect innocent children.

    Another Example: A Muslim on this forum told me that Israel started the bombing on Gaza strip. This is untrue. The actual occurrences in Gaza were of Israeli soldiers entering Gaza to stop Arms shipments into Gaza, and to keep the Pakistanis from bombarding Israel with missiles. After of which Palestinian groups began bombarding Gaza with rockets. The Israelis only went back and attacked areas they had previously damaged to keep the amount of casualties to a minimum on the civilian side, however Muslims in this section will completely disregard these facts and flip-flop the circumstances to put all of the statistics of the Palestinians in the Israelis hands, and vice-versa, just in an attempt to make themselves "correct".


    My whole point is this, if they provide a debate where they are willing to actually "debate" and not argue unfactual statistics, then I will be more than willing to be polite in the debate. If they begin to degrade their information as the debate goes on, my attitude will degrade. I will NOT, however, treat those who blindly attempt to bullshit us with respect, as they do NOT deserve it.

    EDIT: And I am not being an "e-thug". I have simply expressed that if they attempted their "shariah's law" bullshit here in the US I would be on the side of the people who would beat them and send them out of town. They are attempting to take over with hostility with this "shariah's law" bullshit, they are telling people what they can and can not do as par to their "religion". This is intolerant, and pushes on the peoples freedoms in general. My expression to this is, I will fight to be free. And if you have a problem with that then I will classify you with the Muslim extremists who do not believe people deserve to believe and act as they want (under accordance to governmental law). It is as simple as that.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 10-26-2012 at 01:57 PM.

  13. #28
    KaylagoesLOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I will make this post more polite as I respect the way you formatted yours on this one. I only attack the belligerent. I myself have a few friends that are Muslims, however they respect and offer feedback when we get in a debate about Islam. They do not repeat the same quotes from the Qur'an repetitively, rather offer scientific factual reasons as to why they believe in what they do. They also do not believe in the full Qur'an "literally", rather they look at it like a story of morality, and pick it apart from said stories to create their version of Islam. That is something I respect. The problem here, if you have read through each debate ENTIRELY, is that the Muslims on this site repeat the exact same motions over and over. They never have any factual rebuttal with honest statistics. They make up "facts" and then tell us how "we are going to hell" over and over again. This is why I become aggressive. They are the type of Muslim who would follow others in a violent attack only if someone were to say "it is in the Qur'an". These are the Muslims I hate, with a passion I may include.

    Let me break this post up so it is easier to read, no one likes blocks of text. My girlfriends father is a Muslim, one who acts the exact same way as the ones who debate in this section might I add. I know how they react in real life situations. They are aggressive and intolerant to women and any others who question the literal texts from the Qur'an. They attempt to justify their brothers actions and reverse the statistics so they become a mirrored image of segregate war efforts. Example: One of them said that the Israeli army was going into schools and killing all of the innocent children, however upon watching actual videos of these actions, the only people I have seen doing such actions wore Pakistani symbols on their uniforms (if you can call them uniforms). I have seen many videos of Israeli soldiers fighting and dying to protect innocent children.

    Another Example: A Muslim on this forum told me that Israel started the bombing on Gaza strip. This is untrue. The actual occurrences in Gaza were of Israeli soldiers entering Gaza to stop Arms shipments into Gaza, and to keep the Pakistanis from bombarding Israel with missiles. After of which Palestinian groups began bombarding Gaza with rockets. The Israelis only went back and attacked areas they had previously damaged to keep the amount of casualties to a minimum on the civilian side, however Muslims in this section will completely disregard these facts and flip-flop the circumstances to put all of the statistics of the Palestinians in the Israelis hands, and vice-versa, just in an attempt to make themselves "correct".


    My whole point is this, if they provide a debate where they are willing to actually "debate" and not argue unfactual statistics, then I will be more than willing to be polite in the debate. If they begin to degrade their information as the debate goes on, my attitude will degrade. I will NOT, however, treat those who blindly attempt to bullshit us with respect, as they do NOT deserve it.

    EDIT: And I am not being an "e-thug". I have simply expressed that if they attempted their "shariah's law" bullshit here in the US I would be on the side of the people who would beat them and send them out of town. They are attempting to take over with hostility with this "shariah's law" bullshit, they are telling people what they can and can not do as par to their "religion". This is intolerant, and pushes on the peoples freedoms in general. My expression to this is, I will fight to be free. And if you have a problem with that then I will classify you with the Muslim extremists who do not believe people deserve to believe and act as they want (under accordance to governmental law). It is as simple as that.
    The only idea that I somewhat share with Muslims is their idea on Israel. I think that having Israel as it's own Judaism state is going to effectively bring down everything. I don't want "death to the jews", as more as i want them to leave their holy land for the sake of the rest of the entire fucking world. Sorry for calling you an e-thug anyways, you seem cool enough. Sorry the beggining of our little debate got out of hand.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

  14. #29
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    The only idea that I somewhat share with Muslims is their idea on Israel. I think that having Israel as it's own Judaism state is going to effectively bring down everything. I don't want "death to the jews", as more as i want them to leave their holy land for the sake of the rest of the entire fucking world. Sorry for calling you an e-thug anyways, you seem cool enough. Sorry the beggining of our little debate got out of hand.
    Same here, I know I get a bit brash occasionally (every other post) but it's usually because I interpret things differently Though for Israel's sake that was Americas fault, we're the ones who gave them that land after WWII. I side with both. A country shouldn't be established over religion, though the Muslims want te land because they consider it "holy" as well. What I think is that the entire middle east needs to be disestablished, and reformed with governments that aren't run by religion. Definitely the biggest issu over there is that religion is everyone's #1 priority and are tryin to force others to follow the same rules. Until organized religion is disestablished itself however we won't see an end to this

  15. #30
    KaylagoesLOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Same here, I know I get a bit brash occasionally (every other post) but it's usually because I interpret things differently Though for Israel's sake that was Americas fault, we're the ones who gave them that land after WWII. I side with both. A country shouldn't be established over religion, though the Muslims want te land because they consider it "holy" as well. What I think is that the entire middle east needs to be disestablished, and reformed with governments that aren't run by religion. Definitely the biggest issu over there is that religion is everyone's #1 priority and are tryin to force others to follow the same rules. Until organized religion is disestablished itself however we won't see an end to this
    I'm more into either putting a giant steel fishnet around the middle eastern countries. theocracy is just how they roll.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] You got to be kidding me!?
    By D e a t h h a u n t S in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 06:49 AM
  2. They did oh shit Obama you just got owned
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 06:53 AM
  3. [Request] Send me any hacks you guys got
    By Asian-boy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 07:43 PM
  4. You just got owned video.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 01:42 AM