Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    tarty42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    17
    1.) Allah translates to GOD.

    2.) Toymaker, learn some respect to other peoples religions. <3 If they feel like believing something, it is not your place to tell them not to.

    3.) HBK, you said "there were many changes" but then a few words later you say, "bt the ultimate book of guidence i.e. the holy quran is in its true form........ so read and follow what is written in the quran as it words frm god himself"
    If the religion itself has been changed, what is it to say that the so called "Holy Qur'an" is still in its "true form"

    4.) HBK and everyone else except Toymaker and Eyes, your grammar is horrible.

    5.) Blader, Get the fuck out. You are the type of (athiest I think?) person I hate. All that comes out of your mouth is shit.

    6.) Can't we all just get along? Who cares what religon we are? IMO Religion is just something that the higher class used a long, long time ago to control the people. I am not saying that you should agree or disagree, I'm just asking that we all be friends .

    7.) Respected posters on this thread:
    Toymaker (Somewhat... a little iffy after he said the heroin thing. But at least his posts are intelligent.)
    NabDab (A real muslim that knows what he is talking about.)
    EyesofMars (Smartest person that has posted on this thread.)

    8.) Disrespected posters on this thread:
    Everyone else... Seriously stop spewing crap out of your mouth. If you don't know what you are talking about don't say anything.

    And Finally,
    9.) If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. xD Which sort of goes along with number 6.

  2. #32
    PhotoNoobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    554
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by EyesofMars View Post
    You are incorrect about the changing. During the life of Mohammad and after his death many rules and traditions were changed by those in power at the time. Even after the division of Islam into two different sects with to different ideals it continued to change as "Men" with power dictated their ideals on the people.
    Sorry, the quran has not been changed..if you are a true muslim (idk if even are one) you believe that..as for the sects the main differences are of the sunnah (optional and ways of the prophet) not of the fardz (obligatory)

    Some people say they don't understand me. Problem is there is nothing to understand.

  3. #33
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoNoobster View Post
    Sorry, the quran has not been changed..if you are a true muslim (idk if even are one) you believe that..as for the sects the main differences are of the sunnah (optional and ways of the prophet) not of the fardz (obligatory)

    the quran has not been changed
    That's silly statement, any book that has been around for 1500 years has been changed. Unless you have the original you can't say it hasn't been changed.


    true muslim
    No True Scotsman Fallacy
    No true Scotsman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    I'm pretty sure by changes he means the caliphs, which I wouldn't consider changes so much as bureaucrats adding more laws to a silly book. It's like the people who make their own version of D&D then spend years adding rules.

    I was gonna go and explain the two major sects but you already know your own religion.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 06-21-2009 at 12:55 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  4. #34
    PhotoNoobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    554
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yeah..and their are originals from the 2nd caliphate in museums... which have been verified and match the ones that are printed 100%

    Some people say they don't understand me. Problem is there is nothing to understand.

  5. #35
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoNoobster View Post
    Yeah..and their are originals from the 2nd caliphate in museums... which have been verified and match the ones that are printed 100%
    Link yo source nigga
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  6. #36
    powpowpow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE AND EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by blader123 View Post
    uh.. yeh .... allah is god man allah means in arabic god ........ god= allah muslims believe in mohamed ( AND NO IM NOT A MUSLIM I HATE THEM) jews christians muslims believe in god but the muslims believe in mohamed and christians in jesus and jews in mosus( dont know how to spell it)
    Umm you got it all wrong, Yes Allah means God, But dude seriously? you think muslims believe in mohamed himself well you got it all wrong they believe in MOHAMEDS WORDS not him they respect him love him but In his words He said that we should believe in god and god only soo get your facts straight before you say something my best friend is a muslim and i hate racism like 85% of people in MPG dont give a crap if your muslim, jewish ( I find the word "jew" used most often as a dis) christian, catholic, budist and so on. so the people who hate other religions ofr retarded reasons should see that most things you hear from the media isn't neccesarily true, Im not hating on you and calling you names cause to me everyones my friend I aint predijice so..

  7. #37
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    If you judge someone because of their race or religion you will surely be in whatever hell you believe in. I also find it hard to respect the muslim culture if you idiots represent it. I'm going to correct a few pointers quickly:

    1. raphaterz
    • America wasn't involved in the crusades
    • I don't even consider Catholics to be Christians
    • Polls show most of america is sensative to muslims
    • Israel is more powerful factually then every muslim country put together but the united nations is up their ass to much.



    2. hbk
    • Your religion teaches peace so I assume you need to stop the steroids and lose your anger problems and maybe your dick will grow another inch if you're lucky.



    3. all others

    • This forum alone is proof muslims hates christians and americans yet recent polls show none of us mind any of you at all. You're all kind of dicks = / ps - > President Obama and Jesus Christ decided to hire me to be your guy's official troll.
    Meh, we don't hate you. Well atleast, i can't speak for the public, so I don't hate you and by what I've seen alot of the muslism here don't hate americans / christians. Actually WE LIKE christians. I remember my dad used to take me to church all the time and people would stare at us like wtf? We like your religion, theirs only a couple of differences between our religions, its just that when someone makes a remark about muslims being terrorists. Here let me put it this way, its like if somebody kicks you in the leg over and over again, the next time when somebody puts their leg up, you have to defend your self cause you know whats coming. Thats how I see it, when somebody makes a poll that doesn't even have to be flaming or anything, but if its touching a sensitive spot, alot of people will misinterpret it to be something its not, and they might attack, which is wrong, but You have to understand where we are coming from ( Your never going to win an arguement if you don't consider both cases ). Also Israel is more powerful, because America's dick riding them, but the reason U.N is so hard is because they know that even though what the Palestinians are doing is bad (Terrorists etc,) is because at the beginning of the whole conflict (1940's) There was a mistake made by the british to give land that's not essentially there's to foreigners ( Britain gave the land of Palestine to the Israelis) So Understand that, i'd also like to point out, You shouldn't say its hard to respect Islam or the muslim culture, because believe me, if you read the Qur'aan ( Which by the way muslims read the bible), and truly try to connect with the culture, you will respect Islam VERY VERY MUCH, you mean to say It's hard to respect muslism because, muslims in general aren't the greatest people and they do some bad things ( and like you say you don't consider catholics christian, muslims we dont consider the terrorists muslim, or any of the bad people ).

    "[*]Polls show most of america is sensative to muslims" Show me these polls, and if they are mainstream media polls then they can kiss my ass, i need a reliable source to believe it, and hey im not doubting i am interested in just seeing. Yeah, so comment with your thoughts, and don't be like that one retard who always comes to peoples post and says trifle things that don't have a meaning.. That one guy his sig says Jesus loves your mom..Yeah if you're reading this, if you aren't going to DEBATE in the DEBATE FORT then go to the flaming forum please.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  8. #38
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    Ah this thread is still active, too. I know Allah better than you all. he and I went clubbing last week and snorted heroin off a hooker's ass.
    Sorry for the double post, but dude, that was COMPLETELY disrespectful. Seriously.. Don't do that shit, cause that's VERY VERY VERY offensive.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  9. #39
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    Ah this thread is still active, too. I know Allah better than you all. he and I went clubbing last week and snorted heroin off a hooker's ass.
    not cool
    not even close

  10. #40
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    In many causes, Islam, Judaism, and Christanity are all in the same way. All three belives in God, each of them follows the simple laws of the Tenth Commandments.

    Each are brought up by a following leader: Moses (Judish and Christanity), Mohammand (Islam) and, Abraham (Judism). However, Mohammand is also known as 'Abraham' in some causes.

    Each agree that good deeds are for better people, good deeds will get to heaven.

    Doing bad deeds, will not get you to heaven but rather Hell itself, or a punishing factor.


    I can't be a smartass about Islam, I don't know it. What I do know, I know a lot of Muslim people, they are great and caring people, each with history, rich in love and kindness to the people.

    However, what I do know is that bullshit that people imposes on other people, I can say that Americans are fatass and are only supplied by the Jewish/Muslim people of Israel by a company called TEVA, I also know we make the best antivirus software, use in MANY free to use software like AVG.

    Do I care? No, I get on with my life. I see a Muslim man, I'll bow to him, I'll pray with him, I don't care tossing my own shit out the door if it make a man happy and trust me as a friend, fuck it. I'll do it. I won't change to Islam. But I will respect it, also.

    Hand washing is very common in Islam and Judism belliefs, commonly back then. The Black Death didn't effect many Jews untill pogoms happens because of the clean water they have.

  11. #41
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    In many causes, Islam, Judaism, and Christanity are all in the same way. All three belives in God, each of them follows the simple laws of the Tenth Commandments.

    Each are brought up by a following leader: Moses (Judish and Christanity), Mohammand (Islam) and, Abraham (Judism). However, Mohammand is also known as 'Abraham' in some causes.

    Each agree that good deeds are for better people, good deeds will get to heaven.

    Doing bad deeds, will not get you to heaven but rather Hell itself, or a punishing factor.


    I can't be a smartass about Islam, I don't know it. What I do know, I know a lot of Muslim people, they are great and caring people, each with history, rich in love and kindness to the people.

    However, what I do know is that bullshit that people imposes on other people, I can say that Americans are fatass and are only supplied by the Jewish/Muslim people of Israel by a company called TEVA, I also know we make the best antivirus software, use in MANY free to use software like AVG.

    Do I care? No, I get on with my life. I see a Muslim man, I'll bow to him, I'll pray with him, I don't care tossing my own shit out the door if it make a man happy and trust me as a friend, fuck it. I'll do it. I won't change to Islam. But I will respect it, also.

    Hand washing is very common in Islam and Judism belliefs, commonly back then. The Black Death didn't effect many Jews untill pogoms happens because of the clean water they have.
    Barakallah feek Very good man is mouzie.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  12. #42
    hihiman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Fine
    How esactly did Christianity change?

    [img]http://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]





    mpgh.net/freeVIP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread