Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,070
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,527
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Empire @Doc @AeriaAVA I have lived with Arabs for over 16 years. @AeriaAVA you say that Arabs don't screw up Islam. Then what are the Ikhwan doing in Egypt atm? And does reflect Islamic's Basics? @Doc The religion is not what is supposed to be judged, but how people apply and follow this religion. By saying and addressing Muslims, you mean everyone, including the good ones. Arabs is another word for Barbarians and do not argue with me about that. They fuck up everything. They do not care about others. Only themselves are what matters. So when you speak about religion, speak about the people who follow the religion not the religion itself. Aside from Islam, christianity in Egypt is not followed fully. You can see for yourself. And as for people who lived in Egypt only, they will judge based on what they see. ( I am not addressing you or anyone as a Christian, I'm saying in general) @Empire That doesn't mean I hate Islam, I just hate the way some people apply and understand it. And Yes I am calling them Barbarians Because they are
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  2. #17
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @Empire @Doc @AeriaAVA I have lived with Arabs for over 16 years. @AeriaAVA you say that Arabs don't screw up Islam. Then what are the Ikhwan doing in Egypt atm? And does reflect Islamic's Basics? @Doc The religion is not what is supposed to be judged, but how people apply and follow this religion. By saying and addressing Muslims, you mean everyone, including the good ones. Arabs is another word for Barbarians and do not argue with me about that. They fuck up everything. They do not care about others. Only themselves are what matters. So when you speak about religion, speak about the people who follow the religion not the religion itself. Aside from Islam, christianity in Egypt is not followed fully. You can see for yourself. And as for people who lived in Egypt only, they will judge based on what they see. ( I am not addressing you or anyone as a Christian, I'm saying in general) @Empire That doesn't mean I hate Islam, I just hate the way some people apply and understand it. And Yes I am calling them Barbarians Because they are
    Oh please, Christians never fully follow any of their dogma
    Pope: Don't have sex until you're married, or you'll burn in hell. In the mean time, I'm going to an orgy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. #18
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @Empire @Doc @AeriaAVA I have lived with Arabs for over 16 years. @AeriaAVA you say that Arabs don't screw up Islam. Then what are the Ikhwan doing in Egypt atm? And does reflect Islamic's Basics? @Doc The religion is not what is supposed to be judged, but how people apply and follow this religion. By saying and addressing Muslims, you mean everyone, including the good ones. Arabs is another word for Barbarians and do not argue with me about that. They fuck up everything. They do not care about others. Only themselves are what matters. So when you speak about religion, speak about the people who follow the religion not the religion itself. Aside from Islam, christianity in Egypt is not followed fully. You can see for yourself. And as for people who lived in Egypt only, they will judge based on what they see. ( I am not addressing you or anyone as a Christian, I'm saying in general) @Empire That doesn't mean I hate Islam, I just hate the way some people apply and understand it. And Yes I am calling them Barbarians Because they are
    No I will bash the religion all I want. The Qur'an allows atrocities to happen. It encourages it. That is why you have extremists. If it were a passive religion then there would be no way for extremists to exist. But it is inherently a religion of violence. I think you need to sort out your views if you think "American Muslims" are the good ones. I have friends who are Muslim and live in the UAE and they are very friendly and peaceful, more so than you, but they are what you call arabs. Fuck, my cousin is a Muslim and he's much the same way. But you don't see me saying that they are the "true" followers. There is no such thing, the Qur'an is what allows such a diverse range of followers to exist. It is the complete opposite of what you say. Islam is to blame. You only need to read your own god damn book to figure that out.

    PS you should consult a dictionary because Arab in no way means barbarian.
    Last edited by Doc; 12-03-2012 at 04:49 AM.

  4. #19
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's Texas..

    That's really all I have to say about this.

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    It's Texas..

    That's really all I have to say about this.
    Really now......... I wouldn't put it on texas, I'd put it on the news station trying to make people look bad with shotty acting and a horrible idea.


  6. #21
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Really now......... I wouldn't put it on texas, I'd put it on the news station trying to make people look bad with shotty acting and a horrible idea.
    Right..because those people weren't acting like assholes on their own accord?

    Where I am from people would have stood up for her.
    But hey, it's lamestream media maybe some people did actually say something and they decided to edit it out.

  7. #22
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @Empire @Doc @AeriaAVA I have lived with Arabs for over 16 years. @AeriaAVA you say that Arabs don't screw up Islam. Then what are the Ikhwan doing in Egypt atm? And does reflect Islamic's Basics? @Doc The religion is not what is supposed to be judged, but how people apply and follow this religion. By saying and addressing Muslims, you mean everyone, including the good ones. Arabs is another word for Barbarians and do not argue with me about that. They fuck up everything. They do not care about others. Only themselves are what matters. So when you speak about religion, speak about the people who follow the religion not the religion itself. Aside from Islam, christianity in Egypt is not followed fully. You can see for yourself. And as for people who lived in Egypt only, they will judge based on what they see. ( I am not addressing you or anyone as a Christian, I'm saying in general) @Empire That doesn't mean I hate Islam, I just hate the way some people apply and understand it. And Yes I am calling them Barbarians Because they are
    You mentioned Arab as general , and you didn't mention "There is" because not every guy don't follow the Islam.

    SA , Egypt , Libya and Syria most of them follow Islam.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #23
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,070
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,527
    My Mood
    Tired
    That's why I started by saying that I lived with Arabs for over 16 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

    PS you should consult a dictionary because Arab in no way means barbarian.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Right..because those people weren't acting like assholes on their own accord?

    Where I am from people would have stood up for her.
    But hey, it's lamestream media maybe some people did actually say something and they decided to edit it out.
    Lol, the problem is that his acting was so bad that I wouldn't even bother. It would be like someone purposefully saying something to get a reaction, you don't respond how you normally would because its so obvious that he is just doing it for the reaction.


  10. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    That's why I started by saying that I lived with Arabs for over 16 years.
    That has nothing to do with your understanding of the word. You're digging a hole here.

  11. #26
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post
    ^ Example of bullshit replies, don't post that.
    You won't find a lot of non-bullshit replies in this section.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    "You're not an American" I laughed at that part. I have no problems with people if they dress foreign or not according to the standard set up by the media. My issue is with those that push their religious crap on me or wave it out in public like it's their job or when THEY treat people differently because of their religious ideals.
    You don't like getting crap pushed down on you but you push your crap down on other people? Hypocritical at best.

  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    You won't find a lot of non-bullshit replies in this section.
    You just said: You will find a lot of bullshit replies in this section.

    Gratz.


  13. #28
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You just said: You will find a lot of bullshit replies in this section.

    Gratz.
    You figured out an alternate of way phrasing that.

    Gratz.

  14. #29
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    You won't find a lot of non-bullshit replies in this section.



    You don't like getting crap pushed down on you but you push your crap down on other people? Hypocritical at best.
    How is he hypocritical? I don't see him shoving anything down anyones throat. If you take his own personal views to heart than that is your problem.

  15. #30
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    How is he hypocritical? I don't see him shoving anything down anyones throat. If you take his own personal views to heart than that is your problem.
    You don't see him shoving down western ideologies down people's throat? It wouldn't be surprising if you don't.

    And it seems he's taking other's personal opinions to heart more than anyone else. So yea, it is his problem.
    Last edited by Bengali; 12-06-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. what would you notice
    By gunslinger55 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 07:57 AM
  3. What would you do?
    By Jo33333 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 02:05 PM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM