View Poll Results: hate/like muslims

Voters
286. This poll is closed
  • like em

    157 54.90%
  • nuffn against em

    55 19.23%
  • hate em

    74 25.87%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 164
  1. #46
    powpowpow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE AND EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Dude it's bullshit if u can read the quran then it states that one person killing a man shall forever go to the depts of hell but one person killing a thousand is no difference thatn one person killing one so.. binladen is a motha fackin bitch he just brain washes them or threatens to kill families so they can join there army soem may have chosen to do it by there own will but most have been threatened by the taliban so if you think all muslims are terrorists theen your fucking high or drunk or maybe stupid or mentaly retarded depends

  2. #47
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    can't judge by religion... i only just by personality ^^

  3. #48
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Fact: All of hbk's "fact:'s" are bullshit.

    Fact: If God does exist, byt the looks of how he's running things, he's prolly an asshole and I dont worship jackasses.
    paroxysm, you know i'm not muslim but here:

    God doesn't run things, its all based on our decisions, our choice. If you will imagine that God does exist and that he created humanity. Now if God was running things, imagine that he made everyone perfect, meaning no sin, death......you get the point. Now all of humanity would be merely puppets. Choices would be made only by God less any of us sin. I believe he watches over us but does not intefere unless it is his will or if asked.


  4. #49
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    paroxysm, you know i'm not muslim but here:

    God doesn't run things, its all based on our decisions, our choice. If you will imagine that God does exist and that he created humanity. Now if God was running things, imagine that he made everyone perfect, meaning no sin, death......you get the point. Now all of humanity would be merely puppets. Choices would be made only by God less any of us sin. I believe he watches over us but does not intefere unless it is his will or if asked.
    You can believe what ever you wish to believe, but don't expect me to respect it.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  5. #50
    deyar6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    5

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    You can believe what ever you wish to believe, but don't expect me to respect it.
    LISTEN

    most of you "people" who say islam is a terriost and a bad religon or W.E u say in a bad way your wrong....were not terriosts....if your a smart person like any other *some* athiests who study religons KNOW that in islam *quaran* it says if you hurt kill, an animal,human,insect ANYTHING that is made by allah you shall and have a big chance of going to hell,what i mean by killing an animal is by an any means unnessary way, when you can study islam you may come back and talk to me becuz i 100% sure u know nothin that is true,people who hide over the interent and say islam is terriosts are cowards and nerrominded freaks..you don't not have to like a religon but hasve respect just like the people who don't like you have respect for you

    1 more thing this is 2 everyone who will read this and thinks muslims are terriosts

    is christiantey a terriost religion?
    for example what about the KKKclan? thats one exmaple how about christians in compton america? LA? USA all those people kill,we don't go around saying their terriosts

    do NOT judge a person by religon other wise....


    deyar6 please i hope someone learns from this


    BTW i swear on my grandfathers grave that in islam KILLING IS HARAM!!! (SIN)

  6. #51
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Not sure how you got to evolution, but it has been proven so it's not like your making a leap of faith here.
    LMAO at proven, show me the proof? How do you know these so called links between us and chimps aren't all different species of primates that didnt survive the test of time? Maybe god made these creatures like he made us? No proof that they ACTUALLY turned from something to another, there's proof that there is similar beings, *note* that's also like saying that the big cats in the world ( especially in africa ) Because they look so much a like evolved from one another.
    Last edited by SupB; 07-23-2009 at 01:14 AM.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  7. #52
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by deyar6 View Post
    LISTEN

    most of you "people" who say islam is a terriost and a bad religon or W.E u say in a bad way your wrong....were not terriosts....if your a smart person like any other *some* athiests who study religons KNOW that in islam *quaran* it says if you hurt kill, an animal,human,insect ANYTHING that is made by allah you shall and have a big chance of going to hell,what i mean by killing an animal is by an any means unnessary way, when you can study islam you may come back and talk to me becuz i 100% sure u know nothin that is true,people who hide over the interent and say islam is terriosts are cowards and nerrominded freaks..you don't not have to like a religon but hasve respect just like the people who don't like you have respect for you

    1 more thing this is 2 everyone who will read this and thinks muslims are terriosts

    is christiantey a terriost religion?
    for example what about the KKKclan? thats one exmaple how about christians in compton america? LA? USA all those people kill,we don't go around saying their terriosts

    do NOT judge a person by religon other wise....


    deyar6 please i hope someone learns from this


    BTW i swear on my grandfathers grave that in islam KILLING IS HARAM!!! (SIN)
    Wow, you're stupid as shit, can't you tell when someone is trolling?

    BTW I'm not a Christian.


    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    LMAO at proven, show me the proof? How do you know these so called links between us and chimps aren't all different species of primates that didnt survive the test of time? Maybe god made these creatures like he made us? No proof that they ACTUALLY turned from something to another, there's proof that there is similar beings, *note* that's also like saying that the big cats in the world ( especially in africa ) Because they look so much a like evolved from one another.
    I don't even know how to start.
    I think it's best if I start with a logical fallacy because that seems to be the only way you people can learn things.
    Ad Hominem logical fallacy: You're a dumb mother fucker aren't you? It's the 21st century and we still have dense, ignorant, agenda-driven, "moral"-crusaders fighting against the evil lie that is evolutionary theory, I'll assume you haven't take high school biology.

    Now to argue against your claim. For you to be correct we would have to find in the fossil record Palaeomastodon (dated to have alive 35 million years ago) with the modern elephant in the same rock layer. If this were to be found, your hypothesis that "God did it" would be heard out. Until then, go get an education.

    If you're actually interested in evolutionary theory check out talkorigins.org
    If you would prefer ignorance just ignore what I say and keep doing your own thing.

    Evidence for Evolution: http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/

    I've noticed when I argue for evolutionary, I often run into the Back-Fire Effect.http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...ackfire-effect

    Link to the actually study:
    http://www.duke.edu/~bjn3/nyhan-reifler.pdf
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 07-23-2009 at 02:34 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #53
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Wow, you're stupid as shit, can't you tell when someone is trolling?

    BTW I'm not a Christian.




    I don't even know how to start.
    I think it's best if I start with a logical fallacy because that seems to be the only way you people can learn things.
    Ad Hominem logical fallacy: You're a dumb mother fucker aren't you? It's the 21st century and we still have dense, ignorant, agenda-driven, "moral"-crusaders fighting against the evil lie that is evolutionary theory, I'll assume you haven't take high school biology.

    Now to argue against your claim. For you to be correct we would have to find in the fossil record Palaeomastodon (dated to have alive 35 million years ago) with the modern elephant in the same rock layer. If this were to be found, your hypothesis that "God did it" would be heard out. Until then, go get an education.

    If you're actually interested in evolutionary theory check out talkorigins.org
    If you would prefer ignorance just ignore what I say and keep doing your own thing.

    Evidence for Evolution: 29+ Evidences for Macroevolution: the Scientific Case for Common Descent

    I've noticed when I argue for evolutionary, I often run into the Back-Fire Effect.The Backfire Effect | Mother Jones

    Link to the actually study:
    http://www.duke.edu/~bjn3/nyhan-reifler.pdf
    Lmao, you realize that you basically just tried to prove a point to me by saying something hasn't even happened yet? Therefore you're using evidence to prove a point that isn't even really there.. Anyways I asked you to show me concrete poof of Evolution cause somebody said its been proven, that you have failed to do, meaning as alot of scientologists usually do, they try and loop around the point. <.< That website there uses PLAUSIBLE ideals / sub-theories in order to provide evidence for Evolution, so until i see CONCRETE, 100% PROOF then you can kiss my ass.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  9. #54
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    Lmao, you realize that you basically just tried to prove a point to me by saying something hasn't even happened yet? Therefore you're using evidence to prove a point that isn't even really there.. Anyways I asked you to show me concrete poof of Evolution cause somebody said its been proven, that you have failed to do, meaning as alot of scientologists usually do, they try and loop around the point. <.< That website there uses PLAUSIBLE ideals / sub-theories in order to provide evidence for Evolution, so until i see CONCRETE, 100% PROOF then you can kiss my ass.
    You're really a fucking idiot aren't you?

    "scientologists".... this is what proved to me that arguing with you is like trying to beat a wall at tennis. You are amazing dumb.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  10. #55
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    You're really a fucking idiot aren't you?

    "scientologists".... this is what proved to me that arguing with you is like trying to beat a wall at tennis. You are amazing dumb.
    Lmao... This is what's wrong with athiests, i may have said an incorrect term or whatever, but the problem is YOU CANT FIND ANYTHING TO DEBATE ABOUT, so that's why you begin to take small trifle things such as me saying "stientologists" or whatever and use it as backlash. Sorry but you fail, you can't debate, you just don't like muslims and don't have a real reason so go rot in the ground (as you believe) as i (inshallah) will be in heaven if i live my life as a good muslim. By the way note my point where i said `Whatever there names are` try too loop around the point. Way to prove my point smart ass, GG.
    Last edited by SupB; 07-23-2009 at 11:39 PM.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  11. #56
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    Lmao... This is what's wrong with athiests, i may have said an incorrect term or whatever, but the problem is YOU CANT FIND ANYTHING TO DEBATE ABOUT, so that's why you begin to take small trifle things such as me saying "stientologists" or whatever and use it as backlash. Sorry but you fail, you can't debate, you just don't like muslims and don't have a real reason so go rot in the ground (as you believe) as i (inshallah) will be in heaven if i live my life as a good muslim. By the way note my point where i said `Whatever there names are` try too loop around the point. Way to prove my point smart ass, GG.
    Jesus Christ, Dave needs to put an IQ restriction on this section of the forum.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #57
    eater445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Jesus Christ, Dave needs to put an IQ restriction on this section of the forum.
    but then more than half of the people here wouldn't be able to post...

  13. #58
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by eater445 View Post
    but then more than half of the people here wouldn't be able to post...
    Yeah that's so we wouldn't have to deal with scientific-illiterates. I give that mother-fucker the perfect opportunity to do research on the fossil record and he starts fucking claiming victory. Dumb mother fuckers.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  14. #59
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Yeah that's so we wouldn't have to deal with scientific-illiterates. I give that mother-fucker the perfect opportunity to do research on the fossil record and he starts fucking claiming victory. Dumb mother fuckers.
    Whatever you say cowboy
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  15. #60
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    Whatever you say cowboy
    Let's have gay sex on a (8 and 1/2 month old) fetus? Then afterwards maybe we can skip down the street hand in hand singing in falsetto "Muhammad was a homo, Muhammad was a homo"? You up for that? No one calls me a god damn cowboy.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A Bitch Hates Muslims
    By Hassan in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 03:31 PM
  2. Do you hate/like jews?
    By shady12 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 04:54 PM
  3. [Discussion] i hate hacks with links to websites like sh@rEc@sh etc.
    By ilik3p13 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 07:45 AM
  4. [Discussion] i hate hacks with links to websites like ********* etc.
    By ilik3p13 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 07:44 AM
  5. Like Or Hate ?
    By IHelper in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 10:12 PM

Tags for this Thread