Thread: Way To Allah

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 189
  1. #136
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    The topic was on the front page as most recent...but okay?

    I was overdrammatic like you were , pardon me.

    And NO i said there's actual icons and professors with Ph.D's who argue like us only they have actual FAQs and Education to support. You guys drew me into argueing the same silly way. I just think it's obsurd to act like you have some godly logical that makes you right no matter what. At least i do understand oppinion and can stop anytime and accept it without repeating myself. Although now i kindof do 'cuz of reading comprehension problems.

    Btw: Scroll up me and tom's posts you might have missed a sec ago.
    Cute spelling and grammar there, buck-o. Also, stop putting words in my mouth. Nowhere did i say that I'm right. You're expressing your opinion, but when I express mine, I'm a closed minded asshole? How does that work? We didn't draw you into arguing. I wanted a debate which you couldn't provide.

    Also, you aren't in college. Don't bullshit us. We aren't stupid.



    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_4th_account View Post
    However, I'll be fair. I can't prove God does exist. No one can. Strictly because God is a mythed being who created this world and the universe, according to the Bible. "He" exists from faith and belief from Christians, Catholics, and the Jewish.
    At least tom isn't being an asshole about it. Show me some of these "people with lots of education on how god exists".
    Last edited by ace76543; 02-18-2008 at 05:16 PM.

  2. #137
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Okay, parrot: Actually i'm commenting two people at once so one of those insults were not at you. However; You were the first to claim im closed minded. So don't even start being gay now. I'm fine with your oppinion, it's just your supporting the Idiot "mastasnip3" which is insanely embarassing as Tom helped explain. Your mistake was also using no realistic reasoning. You're just getting aggro and personal. Which is why i also got that way as you can't seem to put down now, you must have liked it, take notes - i guess. And don't make me quote each of us in the last two pages of this topic to prove myself here, look back yourself and see this is true, FFS.

    I wasn't being an asshole until you two FIRST and i was blinded by ignorance. I'm not bashing your belief, just your debate method...It's just as un-factual.

    Examples? I said Einstein and Leonardo Davinci are examples enough anyway.

    Kiss and makeup now?
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-18-2008 at 05:24 PM.

  3. #138
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    Cute spelling and grammar there, buck-o. Also, stop putting words in my mouth. Nowhere did i say that I'm right. You're expressing your opinion, but when I express mine, I'm a closed minded asshole? How does that work? We didn't draw you into arguing. I wanted a debate which you couldn't provide.

    Also, you aren't in college. Don't bullshit us. We aren't stupid.



    Edit:



    At least tom isn't being an asshole about it. Show me some of these "people with lots of education on how god exists".
    That may have just been the nicest thing you've ever said to me but whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    too bad every religion can be disproven using logic
    Okay, this is where I step in. No religion has logic. Every religion had its flaws. Every religion is biased, when looking at others. Every religion is all the same. Different background, different culture, and different lifestyles. You can't honestly expect to be in one that states "Oh this happens, yada yada, and this came to be." It's complete and utter bullshit. Yet people believe in it? And do you know why, Ace? It's a point i made 3-4 posts above. Human beings are all the same, always looking for a scapegoat, always looking for someone to blame something on. It's human nature. Because unlike you or I, the rest of the world is stupid and don't know how to have their own beliefs and own opinions. Therefore, they seek other religion and follow the herd. It's exactly like herding sheep.

  4. #139
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tom everything you said is true but that does not sum up every religion of course, sir.

  5. #140
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    I am in no way associated with mastasnipe. My opinion is my opinion. If you really want to get down to it, neither of us has realistic reasoning. There's no possible way to prove his existance either way. You have your shitty facts, I have my shitty facts. Religious debate is an endless one, there's really no point in going on.

  6. #141
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    I am in no way associated with mastasnipe. My opinion is my opinion. If you really want to get down to it, neither of us has realistic reasoning. There's no possible way to prove his existance either way. You have your shitty facts, I have my shitty facts. Religious debate is an endless one, there's really no point in going on.
    I agree, because this is all straw man argument. Religious debates have been going on for centuries and neither mine nor yours will change that. It contributes to the goal itself but won't end it so any attempts are always futile. That was why I chose not to say anything up until this point

  7. #142
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOL ACE, EXACTLY. 'Neither of us' is all i was trying to say to him. My apologies if i mistook you for not thinking that. Stupid mastasnipe.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-18-2008 at 05:32 PM.

  8. #143
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Can we all at least agree that mastasnipa is an idiot? I mean, look at his posts. Completely irrelevant to the entire debate

  9. #144
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    God mpgh is fucked up. Someone posts trying to convert everyone to islam, and 15 pages later we all conclude that mastasnipe is an idiot

  10. #145
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fearing to be off-topic to much, i did recently edit my post to add ' Stupid mastasnipe' so i guess that's a Yes, Tom, Lol. And heh, I'm still impressed with the resolution abilities of MPGH though.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-18-2008 at 05:35 PM.

  11. #146
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Pfft off topic pof schnopic





    also niggers

  12. #147
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    God mpgh is fucked up. Someone posts trying to convert everyone to islam, and 15 pages later we all conclude that mastasnipe is an idiot
    Why the hell would you try to persuade an internet forum to convert to Islam?

    Especially over the internets

  13. #148
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Agreed and Yea, everyone knows the middle-east doesn't have technology. JUST JOKING - it actually so happens Black Hat's entire foundation is Arabic. I just wanted to be a racial comedian without being tooken offensively.

  14. #149
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    when sand nigger sees this he's gonna blow up up

  15. #150
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh ummmm do the world a favor and never do stand up comedy?


    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    when sand nigger sees this he's gonna blow up up
    Was he the one that permabant me?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacking Programs And Way More
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:55 PM
  2. [THEORY]A way to gain godmode
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. A Way to make a working NFV hack
    By hjerherjdsd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:40 PM
  4. any way to use wpe for damage editing?
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:33 AM
  5. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:44 PM