Thread: Way To Allah

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 189
  1. #151
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,663
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    yep. oh that reminds me, you're a faggot and we're gonna fuck your site up again

  2. #152
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    yep. oh that reminds me, you're a faggot and we're gonna fuck your site up again
    Oh come on now

    They asked me to mod for their site and I was like sure

    I can't control who advertises here and who doesn't

  3. #153
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,663
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    we're still gonna fuck it up. we didn't finish last time

  4. #154
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Oh yeah

    Braccini said something a firewall and protection bots

    Idk the rest

  5. #155
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,663
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    his bots will be sucking my dick at the end of this.

  6. #156
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I have nothing to do with you and Ravi's hacking schemes

    Just stating that now

  7. #157
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ace, you're an Allah at web server hacking or some or your friends are? Sorry but your comments to Tom made me curiious.

  8. #158
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,663
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    sekrit sekrit

  9. #159
    sharmar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    islam is for terrorists
    religion is for noobs
    hacks are for pimps

  10. #160
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Radical Islam's! And as a world power you have to stand up for yourself but can't go in killing the innocent people, very difficult and sad world. And about religion, i think you have a numbed mind doomed to stupidity if you're not at least trying to figure out where you stand. No matter where it is.

  11. #161
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    Radical Islam's! And as a world power you have to stand up for yourself but can't go in killing the innocent people, very difficult and sad world. And about religion, i think you have a numbed mind doomed to stupidity if you're not at least trying to figure out where you stand. No matter where it is.
    I still say god doesnt exist.

  12. #162
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    I still don't care. But i dont think your in a position to not look stupid saying that, as proven earlier by three of us actually. Hell i never even said "God does exist" once haha, i simply tried supporting my comment against your logic. But oh well, all is well.

  13. #163
    Tom_4th_account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mastasnip3 View Post
    I still say god doesnt exist.
    That's great that you say that. You have your own opinion. Too bad nobody here gives a flying fuck about it, especially since you have no support at all as to why you believe that. You're just following the Ace's bandwagon. Congratu-fucking-lations, you've achieved nothing in this thread besides embarrassing yourself. Also, the line that I'm quoting, yeahh that proves your surrender and that proves you can't debate for shit. So, really? Why the hell did you here in the first place?

  14. #164
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_4th_account View Post
    That's great that you say that. You have your own opinion. Too bad nobody here gives a flying fuck about it, especially since you have no support at all as to why you believe that. You're just following the Ace's bandwagon. Congratu-fucking-lations, you've achieved nothing in this thread besides embarrassing yourself. Also, the line that I'm quoting, yeahh that proves your surrender and that proves you can't debate for shit. So, really? Why the hell did you here in the first place?
    I will not support my theory of god not existing because all of you cannot support your theory of god existing.

    And I didnt come here to debate about the existance of god.

  15. #165
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion
    Yes, but he wasn't religious (Until a much much later time), thus making him an Atheist during his early years. Get your facts straight.
    With all due respect, your facts are incomplete. Find reliable Biography's and Quotes not random Google.com results that will say anything they want to support their belief. I went through school and government sites for real FAQs. (.EDU and .GOV)

    Einstein

    Raising
    Einstein was RAISED a Jew. In his teenage years he rejected CONVENTIONAL DOGMATIC RELIGION. He ALWAYS believed God and quoted in reference to him ALL his life.

    Scientific Philosiphy

    Faith was Einsteins' leading philosiphy to Science even : "Looking beyond the black and white to Progress." "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." "What humanity owes to personalities like Buddha, Moses, and Jesus ranks for me higher than all the achievements of the inquiring and constructive mind."

    God references

    "It is best, it seems to me, to separate one's inner striving from one's trade as far as possible. It is not good when one's daily break is tied to God's special blessing."

    "God does not play with dice"

    Summary

    Me and Einstein agree on God almost similary: He does not punish his creations on Earth. He will offer miracles. He is the foundation of Science. He leaves everything up to us. Have Joy towards God not fear. God's relationship to us is personal.

    Einstein is an immence believer in the Judea God and opposes conformed, dogmatic religion, alone. He believes Science is useless without Religion (Which in fact is it's source of Creation)

    He was one of the greatest scientists to exist. And revolutionized the World (Nuclear Weapon cough). So i'm simply defending what he actually believed. Not trying to say anything else. Just that maybe he's right...

    Reference:

    Einstein Quotes About God (notice .EDU)

    I closed the other reference already, heh...

    - - -

    Conclusion: You don't have to agree with me or Einstien. But these are common facts we sure about his beliefs as documented over and over and over and recorded as educational, and governmented, facts.

    - - -

    And masta, if you have any oppinion you must have reasonings and support, or your oppinion is blind ignorance. Tom is correct, over you.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-20-2008 at 02:57 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacking Programs And Way More
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:55 PM
  2. [THEORY]A way to gain godmode
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. A Way to make a working NFV hack
    By hjerherjdsd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:40 PM
  4. any way to use wpe for damage editing?
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:33 AM
  5. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:44 PM