Thread: Way To Allah

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 189
  1. #31
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    136
    all christians, jews and muslims believe in same god and i also believe in that god!

  2. #32
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ok....to those of who dont like islam read the quran before making comments against it

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to <sniper> For This Useful Post:

    slayer49 (08-27-2008)

  4. #33
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    religion is bullshit

    plain and simple

  5. #34
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    sf0d is an idiot too

  6. #35
    Sprung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    sf0d is an idiot too
    I second that.

  7. #36
    tarty67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Up Your Ass and around The Corner
    Posts
    423
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    why cant we all just get along i hate this bullshit about 1 religion bein rite and 1 bein wrong in my mind there is only 1 god..... and every1 preaches him.. wether some1 calls him Allah or if they call him God ace u r a fucking ass hole for not havin a religion u best be findin 1 no matter wtf it is or u gonna go straight to hell and no1 will feel srry. all this bullshit about seperate book like tha bible or tha quran they are all the fuckin same the torah everything! there is no rite or rong beliefe as long as u believe in somthin...

    p.s- btw i am muslim

  8. #37
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Allah tells us that He is the only creator and sustainer of all that exists and that nothing and no one exists alongside Him, nor does He have any partners. He tells us that He is not created, nor is He like His creation in anyway.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to jeehad For This Useful Post:

    slayer49 (08-27-2008)

  10. #38
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    see brtoher u avatar and sig is sendin the wrong message lets show them what islam really is

  11. #39
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,197
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by tarty67 View Post
    why cant we all just get along i hate this bullshit about 1 religion bein rite and 1 bein wrong in my mind there is only 1 god..... and every1 preaches him.. wether some1 calls him Allah or if they call him God ace u r a fucking ass hole for not havin a religion u best be findin 1 no matter wtf it is or u gonna go straight to hell and no1 will feel srry. all this bullshit about seperate book like tha bible or tha quran they are all the fuckin same the torah everything! there is no rite or rong beliefe as long as u believe in somthin...

    p.s- btw i am muslim
    and you enjoy watching pornography...

    watching porno is considered sinning...

  12. #40
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Brother, we have nothing to prove. If they cant comprehend that Islam is indeed a peaceful religion then they are surely ignorant(no offence). I see nothing wrong with my sig, I appreciate Hezbollah for being the only ressitance movement willing to fight back against opression. I disagree with there distorted religious views... but that doesnt dispite the fact that there intentions was to free my people and your people.TehNoob.... You got him there loool :P Totally agree with you, but I disagree with the emntality to judge the believer. A believer leaves a good impression but basing a religious system on the actions of a few is bias. The problem I see nowadays is there taking religiously uenducated people putting them on the media to preach "islam."

  13. #41
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Brother, we have nothing to prove. If they cant comprehend that Islam is indeed a peaceful religion then they are surely ignorant(no offence). I see nothing wrong with my sig, I appreciate Hezbollah for being the only ressitance movement willing to fight back against opression. I disagree with there distorted religious views... but that doesnt dispite the fact that there intentions was to free my people and your people.TehNoob.... You got him there loool :P Totally agree with you, but I disagree with the emntality to judge the believer. A believer leaves a good impression but basing a religious system on the actions of a few is bias. The problem I see nowadays is there taking religiously uenducated people putting them on the media to preach "islam."

    Brother i agree with you and ur ideas but like u said theres ignorant people tht they take verses from the quran and they misinterpret them and i wanna prove to them we are nothing but peace

    PS: peace to palestine Lets Eliminate the Assholes who hurt our people and fuck zionism and zionists

  14. #42
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Ameen, Ignorant people can choose to believe whatever they wish for there fate and actions are with God. The Quran isnt misinterpreted...interpreation is fine! Its Misread. Verses which they claim suppose terrorism are not read properly. I mean, its like taking 1 sentence out of a story and assuming the whole plot line. The Quran was a guide given down to Muhammad from God in sequences. When the Pagans tried to invade the Muslims God told them to fight back.... When the Meccans prevented them from performing pilgramige God let them fight back....When the Meccans stole all there stuff on a trade route God allowed them to fight back and retrieve it. So these idiots that try to take 1 sentence without reading the entire book are misreading the Quran.

    www.free*********/1slam

    Its not to be feared....

  15. #43
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Brother, we have nothing to prove. If they cant comprehend that Islam is indeed a peaceful religion then they are surely ignorant(no offence). I see nothing wrong with my sig, I appreciate Hezbollah for being the only ressitance movement willing to fight back against opression. I disagree with there distorted religious views... but that doesnt dispite the fact that there intentions was to free my people and your people.TehNoob.... You got him there loool :P Totally agree with you, but I disagree with the emntality to judge the believer. A believer leaves a good impression but basing a religious system on the actions of a few is bias. The problem I see nowadays is there taking religiously uenducated people putting them on the media to preach "islam."
    If our views are distorted, then that means yours are even more distorted. Seriously insulting the religion you change to hate, and then calling it wrong is really dumb.

  16. #44
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    If our views are distorted, then that means yours are even more distorted. Seriously insulting the religion you change to hate, and then calling it wrong is really dumb.
    you call everyone's religion wrong, so you shouldnt talk


    everyones views are distorted. even if theres one religion thats true, its going to be distorted. things are bound to be changed a bit after a few thousand years.

  17. #45
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    lol Sf0d... I never said Islam was wrong :P Islam is the perfect way of life, I believe it is the true divine message from God. You need to understand, people are inherintly corrupt (which is how Christianity and Judaism seem to haev ended up, and I'll prove my points to you. People distort ideas, but they do not change the central core message. If some Muslim in Afghanistan wants to blow himself can you really relate this to Islam? If Islam orders non believers to be killed then why isn't every Muslim in the world waging so caleld "holy war"? It's funny how this whole concept of extremism started out in the past 50 years.. HINT HINT HINT..... Now I ask. If you think Islam is a corrupted relgion? Then find me 1 error, contradiction, or unmannerly concept in the Quran and I shall find you dozens from the bible.
    Last edited by jeehad; 04-16-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacking Programs And Way More
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:55 PM
  2. [THEORY]A way to gain godmode
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. A Way to make a working NFV hack
    By hjerherjdsd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:40 PM
  4. any way to use wpe for damage editing?
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:33 AM
  5. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:44 PM