Thread: Way To Allah

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 189
  1. #46
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    jeehad pwn this anti-muslim lol he thinks we worship the devil LMAO

  2. #47
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    EVERYBODY PLEASE WATCH THIS...You don't understand how much this video proves my point. Just Look at the Nature of Muhammad. Note, Muhammad was unlearned unread untaught by man... Note Muhammad was a historical figure, and these events were documented. How could you say such a man brought the lights of ignorance and terrorism? Death and poverty? When he brought back the message of God almighty. When he said NO to ignorace,NO to opression, No to poverty. He promoted the peaceful unitation of Jews and Muslims under the covenant God established. He believed God was not Religion but a spiritual Bond.

    Peace be with you all

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgfg1_DMtX8

  3. #48
    -Death-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me into this topic because i just loveeeee a good argument.

    Jehad... prepare for a good one

    Lets all close our eyes and imagine this scenario for a min. Lets pretend that from the time you were a baby until present.. you had been told by everyone around you that a lever2000 bar of soap was God. Now open your eyes and and ask yourself.. is a bar of soap really god?? Hopefully you answer no. Why you may ask yourself? .. Well.. because you were brought up to believe that a bar of soap is to wash your stank butt with. You were "taught" that this is the purpose of a bar of soap. Now... lets go back to reality but i'm going to stay here in lala land with the soap as god. Jehad... how can you prove to me that this bar of soap is not God and that Muhammad is? Can your even prove it? Probably not because you don't have physical proof that you can put in front of me. The same goes for any other religion. So here we are with this conundrum. How to prove one faith over another. All any faith has is "stories" which the believer finds to either be true or not. That is the choice of that believer.

    Now... Given that information... how can you tell me that my religion is wrong and your is right Jehad??? What your actually "trying" to impose on others is YOUR believes in what YOU think is true.
    Code:
    http://www.loveallpeople.org/doestrueislamrequirefreedomofreligion.html
    Now... have a look at that. You might realize that (popular) faiths are based upon 1 "higher being" (Allah or GOD) and are very similar in teachings however hold different standards of coduct which would have been derived from someone's interpitation a long ass time ago. Uh oh... now we have another conundrum... your telling me that my faith is wrong but if they are derived from the same base faith (in a higher being) then your also saying that your faith is wrong too. Opps.

    Now that we have that boiled down... lets get to the knitty gritty of whats going on in today's society. Islam and Christianity differ in the way that MAN has interperated the way that we as "lower beings" should conduct our lifes and the standards we should hold ourselves to. However... it's incorrect in both faiths... because those standards derivived from man.

    Now you Jehad... have stated that you support Hezbollah which is a group that disregards the Qur'an. How would i know this you may ask?.. well.. lets look at the Qur'an.

    Code:
    Code:
    The Way Muslims Should Act Toward Christians 
    
    The Qur'an instructs Muslims to give Christians nothing to fear and not to
    cause Christians to grieve. Further, the Qur'an instructs Muslims that there
    should be no compulsion in religion. Therefore Christians, all of whom believe
    in Allah (God), believe in the Last day (Judgment Day) and try to do good,
    should be allowed to live in peace, even if they do not convert to Islam.
    [2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve. [2.256] There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing. Qur'an 2.62 and 2.256 (Shakir Translation)
    Now if Hezbollah was an Allah believing orginazation then why did the launch rockets randomly into Israel and try to cause chaos and destruction instead of fighting the ground forces on the front line??? It's because they are a radical type of orginazation that "interperates" the Qur'an differently then mainstream muslims. Oh my... Now your really in a pickle. Now your supporting something other than the "mainstream" muslim belief? Tisk Tisk. You see Jehad... you along with every other person that believes in Hezballoh proven wrong even by your own religion. Because Hezballoh persicutes other religions for their beliefs your actually going against the "True" muslim beliefs. Take a look at your sig and avatar... there is a picture of an AK47 on them. Does that symbolize peace??? I would imagine that it doesn't. Seems to me like it tries make a statement. This is the statement I see from it.

    "By force, we will be heard"

    Thats what i see from it.

    So Jehad.....how can you call yourself a "believing" muslim if your support an orginazation that believes in causing such chaos against the jews and other western religions. The problems of the middle east are that the people cannot stand up to the tyranical dictatorships they have in place. Your own leaders are oppressing your countries and squandering in the wealth from Oil and other profitable products while the majority of the country scrapes to get by. Before looking at the Western powers (who could crush the middle east in one fatal blow) as the enemy... look at the opportunity that we are extending. How would it make you feel to know that your childrens children may have a much better life than you have? Living in peace and prosperity. Not having to worry about someone murdering them in the night because they are angry that day? You fight or support a cause that is demeaing the people of that area and yet... you call it in the name of Allah. Would Allah like to see people shot and killed in the streets to send a message to other people? Do you think Allah would have been happy with Hezbollah launching rockets randomly into Israel?? Lets not forget this line that came directly from your youtube video.

    Love your fellow beings first
    and

    A person is not a perfect muslim if he eats his fill and leaves his neighbors hungry
    And this one... this really tickles me.

    Assist any person oppressed, whether muslim or non-muslim
    If you were to follow that... the "muslims" would be helping the Jews because the Jews were seriously oppressed by the Nazi's and almost wiped from planet earth. Muslims should have welcomed them with open arms and helped them from their oppression. But so far.. how much of that has happened?

    I'm EAGARLY awaiting your response.

  4. #49
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    -Death- in palestine when muslims ruled there there were som jews the lived happily and you kno what happened the jews got kicked out of other european countries and then they came back to islreal and kicked the muslims out of thier houses and made them go into palestine was tht fair? and those same jews tht suffered through alot made life of muslims in palestine worse . look after britain took control muslims lost lots of power and if muslims still had the same power today we WOULD HAVE PEACE in this world ingnore the western media they show ONLY JEWS SUFFERING THEY NEVER SHOW how islreal treats palestine i respect jews my best friend is a jew u dont see me hating on his ass cuz he a jew u don see hating me cuz im muslim its the government the leaders tht riun our image and makes it worse for peace. the world is fucked up WE NEED TO STOP HATING EACH OTHER AND STOP FOLLWING THOSE GREEDY MONEY HUNGRY LEADERS (THEY ALL WANT MONEY THE DON GIVE A SHIT ABOUT U AND ME )

  5. #50
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Death Look at my Sig, another contradiction of the Qur'an.

  6. #51
    -Death-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    -Death- in palestine when muslims ruled there there were som jews the lived happily and you kno what happened the jews got kicked out of other european countries and then they came back to islreal and kicked the muslims out of thier houses and made them go into palestine was tht fair? and those same jews tht suffered through alot made life of muslims in palestine worse . look after britain took control muslims lost lots of power and if muslims still had the same power today we WOULD HAVE PEACE in this world ingnore the western media they show ONLY JEWS SUFFERING THEY NEVER SHOW how islreal treats palestine i respect jews my best friend is a jew u dont see me hating on his ass cuz he a jew u don see hating me cuz im muslim its the government the leaders tht riun our image and makes it worse for peace. the world is fucked up WE NEED TO STOP HATING EACH OTHER AND STOP FOLLWING THOSE GREEDY MONEY HUNGRY LEADERS (THEY ALL WANT MONEY THE DON GIVE A SHIT ABOUT U AND ME )

    Look at your post... what is the name of that country? Israel. Not palestine. The Jews have the right to control their country and if you don't know your history.. the jews have been persicuted by just about every nation. Wouldn't you be just a tid bit pissed off if everyone was out to get you? It's an endless cycle and should be stopped. I'm not saying the "muslims" are a bad people nor am i saying that their beliefs are wrong but noone can deny that there is a branch that stemmed from the muslim religion that is on a crusade of it's own. Most americans that are true christians do not want to see this upset in the world anymore than true muslims do... but just like there is a branch of "muslim extremest" there is a president and his followers who "claim" to be christian. If you have followed this who "war" you can start to put the dots together. The "war" started as a hunt for Osama Bin-laden but turned into a "regime change" of the iraq nation. There in lie's the fucking problem. Most of america does not agree with this war anymore than muslims dislike it. We want this to end but like you said... the leaders are after their own agenda.

    Now i agree with you 100% on the media and government being corrupt as all hell. That is the truth and they are ALL after money and power for themselves and none of them are working to make the lifes better for any of their citizen. Politics are bullshit and whats worse.. living in this "free" country we are bound by so many chains it not even funny. We as the "lower" class citizen (what i mean is not in power) have an oblicgation to follow the laws put in place to govern this country. But don't worry muslim friends... what goes around comes around and eventually it will catch up with these corrupt people. As in the Qur'an as it is in the Bible... there will be a judgement day and you will be accountable for your actions. When that days comes... all who have a hand in this madness will pay the price. Until then... leave the judgement to the one your believe in and try to live a good life.

  7. #52
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    im not against jews im against world leaders
    tht try to bring violence amongst us tht try to divide us by race religion
    isreal or palestine im jus saying how they make the world view the isreali government as innocent and palestine as eveil cmon i kno u kno how the soldiers treat them and im not saying its jew im blaming the government

    brother -death- history is sort of resversing don ya think it was a holocaust against jews now muslims we are run by money hungry pigs tht corrupt society
    this is a war risng its hatred against each other
    forget us WTF is america or any country diong to help Africa how come they never donate money to africa wich we as people should take care of

  8. #53
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    im not against jews im against world leaders
    tht try to bring violence amongst us tht try to divide us by race religion
    isreal or palestine im jus saying how they make the world view the isreali government as innocent and palestine as eveil cmon i kno u kno how the soldiers treat them and im not saying its jew im blaming the government

    brother -death- history is sort of resversing don ya think it was a holocaust against jews now muslims we are run by money hungry pigs tht corrupt society
    this is a war risng its hatred against each other
    forget us WTF is america or any country diong to help Africa how come they never donate money to africa wich we as people should take care of
    Christians are going there on Missions. What are Muslims doing?

  9. #54
    -Death-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    http://usinfo.state.gov/af/africa/aid_to_africa.html

    Thats the wrong attitude to have sf0d. Someone has stepped up (THE USA) and we do send aid to Africa among many other poor nations. The USA sends millions to other countries every year and not to mention the personal donations from ordinary citizens. See... the distorted view about americans is that we all hord our money to ourselves but the reality is we send quite a bit of money to other countries to help develop them. The truth behind it is that we would love to see other countries have the same common wealth that we all have so that everyone is on the same level and could enjoy the things in life that we get to enjoy. (freedom being one of them). Freedom is when you can move about the country and not have to worry about a bomb being in the road or someone ready to pick you off from a rooftop or to just relax on a good weekend and not have to be on guard 24/7. The huge majority of Americans want to enjoy peace and not have the conflict that people like Hezballoh and President push want to stir up for political gain. It's rediculous and i'm waiting for the day when a revolution happens in America. It will be a glorious day. Then maybe we can all have some peace and enjoy life but as they say... "money is the root of all evil" and like Bush himself said... "Money trumps everything... even peace" there will be money hungry bastards who will use the lower classes as pawns in their quest for their own personal gain. Thats not anti-american but rather anti-evil.

    Read through this page sometime. This shows the true evil of president bush.

    http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1786757/posts

    Now... just because this dickhead runs the country... doesn't mean that all of us believe this crap... just like not all muslims believe it's right to go blow up civilians for no reason. It's a the extreme groups in charge and they are ruining it for all of us.
    Last edited by -Death-; 04-19-2007 at 09:00 PM.

  10. #55
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    yea i agree death like i said i done blame the people its the people who run it
    c'mon all true muslims dont support Radical islam or extremist and jihad is for help muslims ONLY when muslims in trouble and help as in aid money work not bomb things and kill for no reason and the media twisted jihad and called it "holy war" i dont agree with any violenece no true muslim does we are a religion of peace and the media wants to show tht ALL muslims are extremist fighters and we only kill its a way to get what they want OIL

  11. #56
    -Death-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    yea i agree death like i said i done blame the people its the people who run it
    c'mon all true muslims dont support Radical islam or extremist and jihad is for help muslims ONLY when muslims in trouble and help as in aid money work not bomb things and kill for no reason and the media twisted jihad and called it "holy war" i dont agree with any violenece no true muslim does we are a religion of peace and the media wants to show tht ALL muslims are extremist fighters and we only kill its a way to get what they want OIL
    you know.... it's refreshing to hear the "true" side of Islam. I appreciate your input on this sniper. Thats how the "true" faith is. Peaceful. Man i greatly appreciate someone wisdom some wisdom standing up for Islam vs. that moron who was posting all the hate filled posts.

  12. #57
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by -Death- View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me into this topic because i just loveeeee a good argument.

    Jehad... prepare for a good one

    Lets all close our eyes and imagine this scenario for a min. Lets pretend that from the time you were a baby until present.. you had been told by everyone around you that a lever2000 bar of soap was God. Now open your eyes and and ask yourself.. is a bar of soap really god?? Hopefully you answer no. Why you may ask yourself? .. Well.. because you were brought up to believe that a bar of soap is to wash your stank butt with. You were "taught" that this is the purpose of a bar of soap. Now... lets go back to reality but i'm going to stay here in lala land with the soap as god. Jehad... how can you prove to me that this bar of soap is not God and that Muhammad is? Can your even prove it? Probably not because you don't have physical proof that you can put in front of me. The same goes for any other religion. So here we are with this conundrum. How to prove one faith over another. All any faith has is "stories" which the believer finds to either be true or not. That is the choice of that believer.

    Now... Given that information... how can you tell me that my religion is wrong and your is right Jehad??? What your actually "trying" to impose on others is YOUR believes in what YOU think is true.
    Code:
    http://www.loveallpeople.org/doestrueislamrequirefreedomofreligion.html
    Now... have a look at that. You might realize that (popular) faiths are based upon 1 "higher being" (Allah or GOD) and are very similar in teachings however hold different standards of coduct which would have been derived from someone's interpitation a long ass time ago. Uh oh... now we have another conundrum... your telling me that my faith is wrong but if they are derived from the same base faith (in a higher being) then your also saying that your faith is wrong too. Opps.

    Now that we have that boiled down... lets get to the knitty gritty of whats going on in today's society. Islam and Christianity differ in the way that MAN has interperated the way that we as "lower beings" should conduct our lifes and the standards we should hold ourselves to. However... it's incorrect in both faiths... because those standards derivived from man.

    Now you Jehad... have stated that you support Hezbollah which is a group that disregards the Qur'an. How would i know this you may ask?.. well.. lets look at the Qur'an.

    Code:
    Code:
    The Way Muslims Should Act Toward Christians 
    
    The Qur'an instructs Muslims to give Christians nothing to fear and not to
    cause Christians to grieve. Further, the Qur'an instructs Muslims that there
    should be no compulsion in religion. Therefore Christians, all of whom believe
    in Allah (God), believe in the Last day (Judgment Day) and try to do good,
    should be allowed to live in peace, even if they do not convert to Islam.
    [2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve. [2.256] There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing. Qur'an 2.62 and 2.256 (Shakir Translation)
    Now if Hezbollah was an Allah believing orginazation then why did the launch rockets randomly into Israel and try to cause chaos and destruction instead of fighting the ground forces on the front line??? It's because they are a radical type of orginazation that "interperates" the Qur'an differently then mainstream muslims. Oh my... Now your really in a pickle. Now your supporting something other than the "mainstream" muslim belief? Tisk Tisk. You see Jehad... you along with every other person that believes in Hezballoh proven wrong even by your own religion. Because Hezballoh persicutes other religions for their beliefs your actually going against the "True" muslim beliefs. Take a look at your sig and avatar... there is a picture of an AK47 on them. Does that symbolize peace??? I would imagine that it doesn't. Seems to me like it tries make a statement. This is the statement I see from it.

    "By force, we will be heard"

    Thats what i see from it.

    So Jehad.....how can you call yourself a "believing" muslim if your support an orginazation that believes in causing such chaos against the jews and other western religions. The problems of the middle east are that the people cannot stand up to the tyranical dictatorships they have in place. Your own leaders are oppressing your countries and squandering in the wealth from Oil and other profitable products while the majority of the country scrapes to get by. Before looking at the Western powers (who could crush the middle east in one fatal blow) as the enemy... look at the opportunity that we are extending. How would it make you feel to know that your childrens children may have a much better life than you have? Living in peace and prosperity. Not having to worry about someone murdering them in the night because they are angry that day? You fight or support a cause that is demeaing the people of that area and yet... you call it in the name of Allah. Would Allah like to see people shot and killed in the streets to send a message to other people? Do you think Allah would have been happy with Hezbollah launching rockets randomly into Israel?? Lets not forget this line that came directly from your youtube video.



    and



    And this one... this really tickles me.



    If you were to follow that... the "muslims" would be helping the Jews because the Jews were seriously oppressed by the Nazi's and almost wiped from planet earth. Muslims should have welcomed them with open arms and helped them from their oppression. But so far.. how much of that has happened?

    I'm EAGARLY awaiting your response.



    PEace and blessings be with you death First of all, I am going to make a response to this post shrot but sweet. Proving God is not the quesiton... Tehe quesiton is that if I proved God existed would you close your mind to it? Telling me to proove god is like me telling you to prove that humans landed on the moon. You really cant physically prove anything but through wit and knowledhe possibly. If your up for scientific proof from the Quran itself? Or historical? Or even science related stuff to the existence of the universe I can open your mind on this. although, If you really want I'm afraid we'd either have to create a new topic or possibly speak to me on msn for the people here are not to fond of my preaching lol. SEcondly, In an earleir post I mentioned that I DISGAREE WITH HEZBOLLAHS RELIGIOUS VIEWS. They are distorted, and suit the need for there own political desires(as many men try to and change text). Although, Hezbiollah did attack the rockets first they did warn Israel to stop kidnapping there men bordered on Lebanese soi. also, the 2000 withdrawl from lebanon was not fully satisfactury to the organizatons such as hezbollah for many border towns were STILL OCCUPIED BY ISRAELIS. Hezbollah intiated an attack. Now, the Zionists have occupied Arab lands.... They have been massacring our children? What really do you expect us to do? Sit ther and wait until A SAVIOUR COMES! Arabs in general are going to stand up and cheer for an organization defending there people from the slaughtering. I am against all war, all crimes against humanity. I hate Israel for what it is doing, I hate Alqeda and the Taliban for there crimes as well. But jutifiably we have a right to defend ourselves from this foreign force. You also have to understand. Show me historically where Muslism persecuted Jews? In fact the Christians denied the rights of Jews to live in there land. Muslims were VERY TOLERANT OF THEM. They lived amogn us for centureis until the roman invasion causing the diaspora. The Jews were spread across europe. It is the EUROPEANS who were anti semetic to them. It was the AMERICANS who were anti semetic NOT THE ARABS. So what right do they have to come into our land and occupy our country adn claim it as there own...... You need to understand also, the British cheaetd the Arabs out by fooling them to fight the Ottomans who controleld palestine for palestine for the arabs to control. Obivously the British were lying and gave palestine to the Jews. Arabs were pissed off!!! They have been lied to? What more do you expect? Explaining why Islam takes a toll in this? Well, During the past decade this form of fundamentalism emerged! Why you ask? Well, as Arabs aer pissed off that America is supporting Israels occupation. As Arabs are pissed off that the UN has been placing sanctions on Iraq murdering a million lives from starvation. As arabs are pissed off that the US Lead ivnasion of 1990 and the pumping of the war ebtween iran and Iraq costed the lives of thousands? As Arabs are pissed off that facist dictators have been put to power BY THE UNITED STATES? They use religion as a motive for people to join there strugle and gain control over such regions. Islam has NOTHIGN to do with terrorism, NOTHING TO DO with crimes. Islam is a religion derived from the word peace. For heaven sakes, Muhammad PBUH reestablished a warring nation to unite under PEACE.He did not take out in arms!HE DID NOT FORCEFULLY TERRORIZE THEM. He told them look, there is a God and what you are doing is wrong. MUHAMMAD SAID NO TO SLAVERY NO TO OPPRESION NO TO MURDER! The Holy Quran says "To save a life is like saving all of humanity, and to murder a life is like mudering all of humanity." I love people, I love life and my unconditional love is that love which I was created with! I compeltely disagree with any forms of violence bro! I just hope you get this simple message from me

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgfg1_DMtX8

    Please watch this

    sorry for the spelling i was in a rush lol
    Last edited by jeehad; 04-20-2007 at 11:57 PM.

  13. #58
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,197
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    im not against jews im against world leaders
    tht try to bring violence amongst us tht try to divide us by race religion
    isreal or palestine im jus saying how they make the world view the isreali government as innocent and palestine as eveil cmon i kno u kno how the soldiers treat them and im not saying its jew im blaming the government

    brother -death- history is sort of resversing don ya think it was a holocaust against jews now muslims we are run by money hungry pigs tht corrupt society
    this is a war risng its hatred against each other
    forget us WTF is america or any country diong to help Africa how come they never donate money to africa wich we as people should take care of
    what has africa done that the u.s. should donate to them?

  14. #59
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    what has africa done that the u.s. should donate to them?
    ??????????????? their dieing of aids and starvation??????????? arent they human biengs like u and me ??????

  15. #60
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Now you see this is the same mentality the ameriacn governmens trys to portray to its citizens FUCK THEM!! As sniper said, they are human beings like you and I. They eat, sleep, breathe,live like you and I.An African life should be valued as much as an American life, this is apart of oru human essence. The problem is nationalism. PEople are not informed of the severity and have a great pride in there own nation that they forgot WHO THEY REALL ARE. YOU ARE NOT AMERICANS OR AFRICANS OR INDIANS OR ARABS.... You are HUMAN BEINGS. and Until we realize that if one man goes down we all do then the world will head towards a path of tyranny starvation and anger.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacking Programs And Way More
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:55 PM
  2. [THEORY]A way to gain godmode
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. A Way to make a working NFV hack
    By hjerherjdsd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:40 PM
  4. any way to use wpe for damage editing?
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:33 AM
  5. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:44 PM