Thread: Way To Allah

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 189
  1. #91
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,663
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    Humans make Humans only so then that would make it impossible that we evolved from something else because we could not make a in between, should have gone with DNA. This is proof because theres too many coincidences do you read things form 2000 years ago and see that there is something different cause I don't. Law of Thermodynamics is no matter can be created so how can it happen if no matter can be created unless its by a all powerful God?
    sure i dont read things from 2000 years ago and see that there's something different. but then again, i DO read things from 2000 years ago about a poor carpenter making deaf people hear again...and i guess that kinda ruins the credibility




    besides, humans have been around in some shape or form for billions of years. BILLIONS. 2000 years is NOTHING

  2. #92
    -Death-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This whole topic proves the title.... Islam vs Western World. Either way you look at it... it's like two dogs locked in a cage barking at each other. One can't bark loud enough to make the other stop. See... instead of opening your minds and saying "He believes what he believes" and leaving it at that... this thread has turned into a boxing match of contradictions. Finding flaws with each others religion.. instead of working to better co-exsist. This thread is a prime example of whats going on in the world.

    So the both of you... step back from the small picture and look at the huge portrait and realize that your bickering at something neither one of your are going to win. Thats the god givin right of each human being... freedom of choice. Noone can take that away.

  3. #93
    King Ownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by -Death- View Post
    This whole topic proves the title.... Islam vs Western World. ..... Noone can take that away.
    Well said Death, agree with you totally in that post.

  4. #94
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    People can be so ignorant stop talking about whos religion is better look there more serious SHIT this world is giong through and we don stop it quick revolution will arise between every1
    to jeehad:brother in the quran it says people will go against muslims let them
    if we follow our religion nothing will stop us from being free
    we were called terrorists before 9/11 while we were up in our own country
    fuck the patriot act fuck the governments ever where this shit is gettin me tired

    we will be blamed no matter what
    Last edited by <sniper>; 04-23-2007 at 02:54 PM.

  5. #95
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Sf0d if you want to refute the quran then please post your accusations instead of provinding links. Every rebuttle to answering Islams threads is available on answering Christianity. I'm going to end this debate with you because you have proven unworthy un learned and unchristian like. You havn't argued a single point xcept blatantly forming stupid accuations. You are not even Christian like to defend your own bible but choose to ignore my points. Death I agree with you, but its a matter of humilitation. I simply cant sit here and watch sf0d feed bullshit around the forums. Although, I've learned why nobody takes an action to his threads and simply ignores him... Simply because he is a moron. Sf0d let us leave it at God is not religion but a spiritual bond.


    Ace: I believe there is scientific proof of God almighty. As a Muslim I believe that we were created as a result of the "big bang" although the big bang explained the hows of creation. I also believe in partial evoltution. Humans partially evolved and adapt to there environments. although, modern scientsits are looking further into the whole "we evolved from apes" thing. First of all, organisms never seem to inhibit traits of become more complex, its not in our genetic nature and denies laws of science. The thing I find significant is the compelxity and perfection that our universe was built with. When people claim we are a result of an accident they should ponder onto well how could there be such thing as a perfect accident? Could you spill milk on the ground creating the mona lisa? No! Its virtually impossibly and unlikely.

  6. #96
    sf0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Sf0d if you want to refute the quran then please post your accusations instead of provinding links. Every rebuttle to answering Islams threads is available on answering Christianity. I'm going to end this debate with you because you have proven unworthy un learned and unchristian like. You havn't argued a single point xcept blatantly forming stupid accuations. You are not even Christian like to defend your own bible but choose to ignore my points. Death I agree with you, but its a matter of humilitation. I simply cant sit here and watch sf0d feed bullshit around the forums. Although, I've learned why nobody takes an action to his threads and simply ignores him... Simply because he is a moron. Sf0d let us leave it at God is not religion but a spiritual bond.


    Ace: I believe there is scientific proof of God almighty. As a Muslim I believe that we were created as a result of the "big bang" although the big bang explained the hows of creation. I also believe in partial evoltution. Humans partially evolved and adapt to there environments. although, modern scientsits are looking further into the whole "we evolved from apes" thing. First of all, organisms never seem to inhibit traits of become more complex, its not in our genetic nature and denies laws of science. The thing I find significant is the compelxity and perfection that our universe was built with. When people claim we are a result of an accident they should ponder onto well how could there be such thing as a perfect accident? Could you spill milk on the ground creating the mona lisa? No! Its virtually impossibly and unlikely.
    All your things are dumb and are wrong, you read one line and say something about it, like the fact that First born son thing, the damn thing was refering to Israel you damn moron. Prove to me the Qur'an isn't corrupt, cause Muhammed says something about 15 years old to get marry, yet he marry's a 9 year old. Then theres Muhammed who stones women, while Jesus said stopped it from ever happening. God would never send such a messenger who does such bad things as him, also I read on the Internet about the Imam but you guys also say Jesus is coming too, it makes no sense, you guys made another Divine person?

  7. #97
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Do you even know who Jacob was? According to religious theology, Jacob fought an angel who then had his name renamed to Israel. Israel is not necessarily the entire nation itself. The entire nation is referred to as the children of Israel(Jacob). Now, when you claim Jesus is Gods son then why does God say Adam is his son? And Israel is his firstborn? And Enoch is his son? And that Abaraham spoke to the “father”?? Are they all sons of God?? Muhammad never married a 9 year old girl!!! I said that earlier, see that goes to show that you don’t give jack shit about my words. You don’t read what I say because your ignorance has lead you to believe in bullshit claims!! Muhammad loved humanity, he never stoned anybody! Look at Moses! Didn’t Moses stone someone for adultery? How can you be such a hypocrite on this topic!! For heaven sakes, the bible countlessly talks about the evils of hypocrisy now look at you. You honestly are a moron when it comes to religious studies, you don’t even know who Israel was and you expect to talk about religion? You don’t even know the sequence of creation in Genesis and you want to argue with me about religious tolerance? Look at history! History proves the Christians were intolerable and could not live in peace with other races and nations. Could I attribute this claim that Christianity is a racist religion? Why don’t you be Jesus like and refute my scientific claims from the bible. Jesus was able to track his genealogy back to Adam which was 5,136 years ago… Firstly, wasn’t Adam the first man on earth? And If so then we have found bodies of people dating millions of years old! In fact, the oldest preserved iceman was Otzi who was found in Belgium preserved??? What do you have to say about that!

  8. #98
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,663
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    i request a new section be made



    everyone vs. sf0d

  9. #99
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Sf0d I noticed you get alot of your articles from answering Islam so, to end your copying and pasting I shall give you this:

    http://www.answering-christianity.co...y_debate_2.mp3

    This is an audio Debate between the authors of answering christianity and answering islam on is Jesus God? Proof shall be brought FROM THE BIBLE. At the end, Answering-Islam comes out victorious. I know you wont watch it but oh well I tried.

  10. #100
    jaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 09
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Thumbs up

    in the Islam all propheten stands! We believe in all prophets Bible and Kuran are alike, except which we are cleaner cutting and wash vorm pray. And we do not eat schweinefleisch! Do not look Wikipedia stands there the schweinefleisch is good!!!!!! what do you mean stevens Muslim became why cat? How said that is everything only show around money to make in former times now was the Indians terrorists then oh German then oh Russians the Muslims! If one for example Muslim is and in loads weapon says is located immediately in the newspaper the Muslim weapon said
    HiGHWaY

  11. #101
    jaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 09
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Owyen View Post
    There is no real proof that there is a God.
    noob read koran or bible! then speak next!!!!
    HiGHWaY

  12. #102
    jaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 09
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Sf0d I noticed you get alot of your articles from answering Islam so, to end your copying and pasting I shall give you this:

    http://www.answering-christianity.co...y_debate_2.mp3

    This is an audio Debate between the authors of answering christianity and answering islam on is Jesus God? Proof shall be brought FROM THE BIBLE. At the end, Answering-Islam comes out victorious. I know you wont watch it but oh well I tried.
    thats good
    HiGHWaY

  13. #103
    nukeist_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in HELL
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    92
    Wait so you are Jewish?

    Wow you're lucky to be alive because of the hitler nazi thing that killed so many jews.

    Anyways... i wanted to know if you feel insulted if i were to call you a jew... Do you find that insulting?(I am not jewish btw)
    Last edited by nukeist_; 10-23-2007 at 06:18 PM.

  14. #104
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,663
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by nukeist_ View Post
    Wait so you are Jewish?

    Wow you're lucky to be alive because of the hitler nazi thing that killed so many jews.

    Anyways... i wanted to know if you feel insulted if i were to call you a jew... Do you find that insulting?(I am not jewish btw)
    you're a fucking moron on so many levels

  15. #105
    stiffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    rocky sex my bum bum bitcheis!
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nukeist_ View Post
    Wait so you are Jewish?

    Wow you're lucky to be alive because of the hitler nazi thing that killed so many jews.

    Anyways... i wanted to know if you feel insulted if i were to call you a jew... Do you find that insulting?(I am not jewish btw)

    your not jewish btw
    what a fucking lie
    but your post was funy

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacking Programs And Way More
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:55 PM
  2. [THEORY]A way to gain godmode
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. A Way to make a working NFV hack
    By hjerherjdsd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:40 PM
  4. any way to use wpe for damage editing?
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:33 AM
  5. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:44 PM