Thread: Way To Allah

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 189
  1. #106
    ArunCannotDebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffy View Post
    your not jewish btw
    Hence
    (I am not jewish btw)
    Illiterate...

  2. #107
    Cadelaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    ehh, then historians did... my history textook even said he existed...

    albert einstein, an atheist, even said "god" existed...

    Correction A Jew..

    Albert Einstein was a jew

  3. #108
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadelaf View Post
    Correction A Jew..

    Albert Einstein was a jew
    owned. tehnoob's an idiot

  4. #109
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,197
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadelaf View Post
    Correction A Jew..

    Albert Einstein was a jew
    Yes, but he wasn't religious (Until a much much later time), thus making him an Atheist during his early years. Get your facts straight.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 12-02-2007 at 09:41 AM.

  5. #110
    castaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In a BIG Box.
    Posts
    1,636
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    Yes, but he wasn't religious (Until a much much later time), thus making him an Atheist during his early years. Get your facts straight.
    What has that got to do with blowing tour self up?

  6. #111
    August2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by thimo View Post
    What has that got to do with blowing tour self up?
    nou.
    (10 charlimit)

  7. #112
    JuniorD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jaws View Post
    Introduction to Islam! "The Way to Allah"

    Elhamdürülilah!
    go be emo instead of blowing youself up with 8 people around you. GO SCREW URSELF U !$@%^&Y@!^&@!%^! @ Z%^#&^& MUSLIM

    though im christian. sorry. that was the evil side of me.

    this is the good side

    GO KILL YOUSELF YOU SLOW ROASTING@%#$%!@^*&@!^t&*@^&^*!^@%#^!@(*#^@(*&!@^&( *!#^*(&!#^^&#!$%!#^%#!*&^!#&**%!#*&(%
    Dark Strife/Dead Matter Signature


    I love these quotes. I laugh my self to sleep because of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Than why the fuck is the North Pole in Finland? And yes it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    When i was a Choob (3 years ago),i didnt post SHITY COMENTS ON THE HACKS
    GTFOOOOOOOOO!111
    Oh yeah, did I forget to mention I are live? I back on March teh second 2008!

    My Custom Sig Shop Is Opened. Ace Is participating also. Click Here To Visit The Sig Shop!

  8. #113
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    you insult religions again and expect your ban to be even longer

  9. #114
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorD View Post
    though im christian.
    here lies the problem.

    translation:

    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorD View Post
    i'm a gigantic faggot who believes everything everyone tells me because i'm too fucking stupid to form my own opinions, so i believe in some asshole who tells me he's super awesome, but threatens to damn me to eternal suffering at the drop of a pin. i listen to propaganda because i'm just too thick to see through it's obvious lies. i also believe i'm better than everyone else for some god unknown reason. by my own religion, i'm already going to hell, but i think i'm fucking great anyway. i don't think i should kill myself, but i bet everyone else does. but i don't care, because i'm better than everyone because i believe in something that doesn't exist

    1. Jesus
    Man who was nailed to a plank for saying how nice it would be if everyone was nice to each other. Had his message misinterpreted by millions who now think it is their job to persecute certain groups of people(christians).
    Jesus:be nice to others.
    Last edited by ace76543; 12-13-2007 at 03:13 PM.

  10. #115
    ABDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i bleive in god i bleive dat islam is the right religion and we all gonna see at the end of the life dudes

  11. #116
    sharmar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    religion is for noobs

  12. #117
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    really i try to avoid these chats but just want to say the problem with all religion is the people ... you follow PEOPLE, empower PEOPLE, bother PEOPLE, you yourself have an oppinion and are a PEOPLE....

    however there is common ground to compromise, a 'vintage point' to be cute. and i strictly believe there is only one absolute truth. regardless of what it is. even ALL of TODAY's science points to that theory. the fabric of existence is quite specifically placed. Thank you Einstein.

    ace's view on what Jesus stood for pretty well 'nails' the point of being a good person. believe what you want , i dont bash or judge , but i chose the role model whos always waiting for you, always nice to you, always will help you, no matter what you did to him.

    oh and p.s - > sharmar - > i figure you're joking but i think religion is for the enligthened and thinking it out, the keyword actually thinking, makes you more appealing and more of a man then accepting the blah blah of everyday environmental illusions. Thanks to 'The Super Mind' cuz reading makes you more qualified for REAL IQ then not reading.

    but meh, im a badass, i skim - but refusing to read is pretty much a middle-school immaturity quality to the few who want to be a badass or something. to get anywhere on your own you have to grow up. or in some case people are given everything. i think if there is a hell those kindof people are the first on the list : D being spoiled does not stunt your free will .

    to be blatant: it pisses me off when idiots with no credibility tell you you're wrong about something you believe.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-17-2008 at 07:33 PM.

  13. #118
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    too bad every religion can be disproven using logic

  14. #119
    Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hannah, Montana
    Posts
    659
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543
    too bad every religion can be disproven using logic
    hmm.. im sure can find a plenty logical guy with a PH.D who thinks its logical to have faith. Einstein or DaVinci are momumental examples. Logic is uncredible and unreliable.

    What defines Logic anyway? Summed up: 1. Scientifically supported theory or 2. Personal method of justification aka Oppinion. Dictionary.com I'd love to debate and prove the superior support of Spirituality through Science 1. But you're entitled to your own oppinion of 'logic' rather it's conclusively correct or not.

    ps - > Realistic IQ is irrelevent to typical 'How much school did you care about' tests today. Thought i'd add that, too! Off-topic kindof.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 02-17-2008 at 09:31 PM.

  15. #120
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    you said so much yet so little. my argument still stands. you've disproven nothing

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacking Programs And Way More
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:55 PM
  2. [THEORY]A way to gain godmode
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. A Way to make a working NFV hack
    By hjerherjdsd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:40 PM
  4. any way to use wpe for damage editing?
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:33 AM
  5. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:44 PM