Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    GG2GG and everybody else quit bitching about our English.
    can you say 1 Arabic word? you pathedic fat pigs?!
    This forum isn't for Americans/English only so Shut the fuck up jackasses
    and SRSLY This section seems to be Only for flamming muslims
    (Muslims Vs Western World)??

OnTopic:for every action there's a reaction? He wouldn't say this for no reason.. England and German are known to be the most racist euro countries towards Muslims
    I bet you're not strong enough to carry a bat

these kinds of threads should be closed ...
    Last edited by hamada008; 07-26-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks
    Y Attack Muslims Do you Guys Have Anything Else Better To Do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    GG2GG and everybody else quit bitching about our English.
    can you say 1 Arabic word? you pathedic fat pigs?!
    This forum isn't for Americans/English only so Shut the fuck up jackasses
    and SRSLY This section seems to be Only for flamming muslims
    (Muslims Vs Western World)??

OnTopic:for every action there's a reaction? He wouldn't say this for no reason.. England and German are known to be the most racist euro countries towards Muslims
    I bet you're not strong enough to carry a bat

these kinds of threads should be closed ...
    First off, yes, this forum is English only and fat pigs is a stereotype, please don't be hypocritical in you insults.

I laugh at this thread, its hilarious.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
    Fuck you terrorist ill kick ur ass! Me and GG2GG will kick ur ass then we'll leave a mark so that you remember us forever, we'll fucking brand you lol
    Uhuh, motherfucker.
    If he was a terrorist, he'll bomb your ass so good, you'll have 5 new assholes. You and FAG2FAG should go die. No one should be flamed for what religion they were born as, or converted to. If you wanna be like that, think about all the great famed people who converted to Islam. Lets see... Micheal Jackson, Mohammed Ali and great other legends. The ones I'm thinking of ain't that famous, but theirs tons. And then you got the people like Barack Obama who were born Muslim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by birkawi View Post
    Uhuh, motherfucker.
    If he was a terrorist, he'll bomb your ass so good, you'll have 5 new assholes. You and FAG2FAG should go die. No one should be flamed for what religion they were born as, or converted to. If you wanna be like that, think about all the great famed people who converted to Islam. Lets see... Micheal Jackson, Mohammed Ali and great other legends. The ones I'm thinking of ain't that famous, but theirs tons. And then you got the people like Barack Obama who were born Muslim.
    HOLY SHIT. Obama is a terrorist.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    HOLY SHIT. Obama is a terrorist.
    wow dude, I hope [MPGH]Obama bans you for that, and for whoever said this :

"BTW...I'm white and am NOT a redneck...why do all colored people think white people are rednecks? We don't all live in trailers you know -.-"

Why do all white people think Muslims are terrorists ? You guys really need to learn how to respect other religions, this is getting ridiculous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by sanelh12 View Post
    wow dude, I hope [MPGH]Obama bans you for that, and for whoever said this :

"BTW...I'm white and am NOT a redneck...why do all colored people think white people are rednecks? We don't all live in trailers you know -.-"

Why do all white people think Muslims are terrorists ? You guys really need to learn how to respect other religions, this is getting ridiculous.
    Because all Muslims are terrorists. They don't admit it so they won't blow their cover.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Because all Muslims are terrorists. They don't admit it so they won't blow their cover.
    FUCK!!! how many times do i have to say this!!!! terrorist are NOT muslims
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Wow dude, I hope you get your ass beat one day for saying something like that, that's SO disrespectful.

Thanks
    Its so funny you guys take that nigger for real. His probably a 16 year old who doesn't even know what his talking about, like the other major population of the internet. Who cares what he says, his just another one of those ghetto niggers. He knows that were not terrorists, his just trying to make a few 9 year olds laugh about it.

Thanks
    will we just cut the oil then you westren will go back 1000 years noobs.

Thanks
    muslim up the ass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    FUCK!!! how many times do i have to say this!!!! terrorist are NOT muslims
    HBK, there are many terrorists who profess Islam, to say other wise would be fucking silly, did I finally use the right diction for you to comprehend what I'm trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by sanelh12 View Post
    Wow dude, I hope you get your ass beat one day for saying something like that, that's SO disrespectful.
    Disrespectful of who? The fucking Muslims? Fuck the Muslims opinions. Give me one good reason I should respect those towel-heads? Fucking sand-niggers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    HBK, there are many terrorists who profess Islam, to say other wise would be fucking silly, did I finally use the right diction for you to comprehend what I'm trying to say?

Disrespectful of who? The fucking Muslims? Fuck the Muslims opinions. Give me one good reason I should respect those towel-heads? Fucking sand-niggers.
    Good old Paro, There are many out there, who aren't teaching Islam for the stake of teaching the religion. They are teaching it for their own gain, they sugarcode it with things such as you're supposed to kill non-muslims, etc. These people are geniuses at what they do, and they give false information to the people that they are teaching in order to brainwash them into doing something such as suicide bombing etc. You have no right to say they profess Islam, unless, you first of all have a good general knowledge of REAL Islam, and you also know exactly what they are teaching. I'll tell you something right now, what they are teaching is NOT Islam.

Disrespectful of Allah, we don't care if you disrespect us, or if you don't like us, or even if you want to kill us. Go ahead, cause quite frankly if you don't like us then why the fuck would we like you, but I know for a fact that I Haven't EVER disrespected anybody else's beliefs, being christian, jewish, hindus, buddhists, athiest etc etc. So DONT disrespect my beliefs. Anyways it shows how narrow minded you are if you're going to judge a group of people on certain peoples actions. In Islam i was taught to judge a person by his own personality, and actions, but I guess Islam is wrong.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    Is this douchebag for real?
    my bet is he's a 15 year old who finally hit puberty and is talking shit over the internet because he's a little bitch in real life. how's it going squeeky voice?

as SubP said, it's not Islam that these terrorist pricks are practicing. I think these guys are all idiots, and no matter how stupid somebody can be, they don't deserve to be killed/bombed, or however you feel you need to serve justice through means of murder.
    I'm pretty sure it's well pointed out, in the religion of Islam, that taking ones own life is wrong. How do these idiots (terrorist fags) tell people that their cause is religion, when they're doing nothing but going against the very religion they claim to be practicing (suicide... mass murder... brainwashing younger children into committing these acts [which in itself is even worse than the first 2 listed])

If you think it's right that the Americans, or whomever, be killed, then fuck yourself and do it, bitch, and don't brainwash 6 year olds and trick them into doing it for you (yes, that's what the terrorists are doing). If you're man enough to practice your supposed religion to this extent, then take your own life and not that of another innocent being... a child. But when it happens, don't say you're doing it for your religion because you're an idiot for taking your own life, the numerous lives of other innocent people, and pushing any chance at peace you might have had even further away.
    If you want to kill a muslim and justify it by calling him a terrorist, then fuck you, too. You've stooped down to their level, and the ongoing conflict will never end. You've done nothing but make the situation worse, no matter how good you feel about yourself.
    Don't think I'm saying: "let's all just get along and put this behind us". As much as I'd like for that to happen, it won't. What I'm saying is, don't be an ignorant ass hole and categorize people based on something other than who they really are.

Just to get any bias you guys think I might have out of the way [or into the spotlight, for that matter], I am muslim.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Super-Man For This Useful Post:

SupB (08-12-2009)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast