Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    i did look it up, and it wasnt there if you see some nice cars in a vid it doesn't fucking mean they are giving it to anyone
    and israel occupied a large part of land, jews attacked palestine and took over land, so palestine trys to attack back.
    omg thats so wrong
    :/ choose what you want to on the cars, doesn't help you that america funds a lot of the charity/housing in gaza anyway.

    History of the Israeli
    1947
    1948 Palestine war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    Arabs attack jews
    Jews fight back

    Jews win.

    Oh the poor arabs, boohoo.


  2. #17
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ choose what you want to on the cars, doesn't help you that america funds a lot of the charity/housing in gaza anyway.

    History of the Israeli
    1947
    1948 Palestine war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    Arabs attack jews
    Jews fight back

    Jews win.

    Oh the poor arabs, boohoo.
    jews attack-with support of america, arabs try to defend itself, jews win and take land
    america funds charity/housing in gaza?
    soooo america helps jews take palestine land? and they then fund charitys and housing
    im not reading that stuff on them links they b made by Zionist
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 07-18-2013 at 03:23 AM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    jews attack-with support of america, arabs try to defend itself, jews win and take land
    america funds charity/housing in gaza?
    soooo america helps jews take palestine land? and they then fund charitys and housing
    im not reading that stuff on them links they b made by Zionist

    Its wikipedia.......how fucking stupid are you?


  4. #19
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    Its wikipedia.......how fucking stupid are you?
    maybe person who made that wiki stuff is jew? im not stupid my race invented lots of things?
    is that all you say? you dont reply to the other things i said in that post because you knew it was true. confused whore

    ---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    Its wikipedia.......how fucking stupid are you?
    im waiting for your bullshit response

    and before you say it doesnt matter what race u come from, it does
    my country conquered most of the world in the olden times
    and now nearly all plastic surgeons doctors are from my country
    soo lets see.. what did we invent
    windmills,tar, baths, wine, modern brick, icecream, hospitals, cookies and alchol
    im from the most sexy race so theres a low chance that im stupid
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 07-18-2013 at 03:05 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    maybe person who made that wiki stuff is jew? im not stupid my race invented lots of things?
    is that all you say? you dont reply to the other things i said in that post because you knew it was true. confused whore

    ---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------



    im waiting for your bullshit response

    and before you say it doesnt matter what race u come from, it does
    my country conquered most of the world in the olden times
    and now nearly all plastic surgeons doctors are from my country
    soo lets see.. what did we invent
    windmills,tar, baths, wine, modern brick, icecream, hospitals, cookies and alchol
    im from the most sexy race so theres a low chance that im stupid
    First off, its document with neutral sources. (you lost)
    Secondly, because you have no proof whatsoever besides "its common sense", which means "i'm making this up" to everyone else.(you lost).
    Third, race has nothing to do with intelligence.(you lost).


    Empire 3-0.



  6. #21
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    First off, its document with neutral sources. (you lost)
    Secondly, because you have no proof whatsoever besides "its common sense", which means "i'm making this up" to everyone else.(you lost).
    Third, race has nothing to do with intelligence.(you lost).


    Empire 3-0.

    you never know? he could be a jewish writer? who knows?
    well whats your proof?
    and how is america funding charitys/housing when they help jews take palestine land? please bitch, u dont have proof...............
    dont mark yourself because your wrong
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 07-19-2013 at 03:59 AM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  7. #22
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    you never know? he could be a jewish writer? who knows?
    well whats your proof?
    and how is america funding charitys/housing when they help jews take palestine land? please bitch, u dont have proof...............
    dont mark yourself because your wrong

  8. #23
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Incr3dible-Thor For This Useful Post:

    FireArmZ (07-19-2013)

  10. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    you never know? he could be a jewish writer? who knows?
    well whats your proof?
    and how is america funding charitys/housing when they help jews take palestine land? please bitch, u dont have proof...............
    dont mark yourself because your wrong
    :/

    Clearly you have a more credible source. Put proof up, or don't post.

    /Done..
    Last edited by Empire; 07-19-2013 at 01:35 PM.


  11. #25
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/

    Clearly you have a more credible source. Put proof up, or don't post.

    /Done..
    stop asking me for proof when you dont have 0shit
    and proof about what? i said "maybe" hes jewish "you never know"
    and YOU said america is funding charitys/housing in gaza, and you have no proof?
    lol i am talking to the mentally ill
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Incr3dible-Thor For This Useful Post:

    FireArmZ (07-19-2013)

  13. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    stop asking me for proof when you dont have 0shit
    and proof about what? i said "maybe" hes jewish "you never know"
    and YOU said america is funding charitys/housing in gaza, and you have no proof?
    lol i am talking to the mentally ill
    :/ You make claims, then back off when asked for proof.

    I'm done here lol.


  14. #27
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ You make claims, then back off when asked for proof.

    I'm done here lol.


    stop asking me for proof when you dont have 0shit
    and proof about what? i said "maybe" hes jewish "you never know"
    and YOU said america is funding charitys/housing in gaza, and you have no proof?
    lol i am talking to the mentally ill
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 07-19-2013 at 06:14 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Incr3dible-Thor For This Useful Post:

    FireArmZ (07-19-2013)

  16. #28
    FireArmZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Stressed
    you lose empire

  17. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    stop asking me for proof when you dont have 0shit
    and proof about what? i said "maybe" hes jewish "you never know"
    and YOU said america is funding charitys/housing in gaza, and you have no proof?
    lol i am talking to the mentally ill
    Sorry, post didn't go through.


    :/ You make claims, don't provide proof. Therefore you have no argument.



    International aid to Palestinians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Sorry, you bump 5+ different threads without any proof and make ridiculous claims.
    --------------


    Btw claiming you "owned me" because I had to go to work.......wow that is just sad kid.


  18. #30
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Sorry, post didn't go through.


    :/ You make claims, don't provide proof. Therefore you have no argument.



    International aid to Palestinians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Sorry, you bump 5+ different threads without any proof and make ridiculous claims.
    --------------


    Btw claiming you "owned me" because I had to go to work.......wow that is just sad kid.
    stop asking me for proof when you dont have 0shit
    and proof about what? i said "maybe" hes jewish "you never know"
    and YOU said america is funding charitys/housing in gaza, and you have no proof?
    lol i am talking to the mentally ill
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Meanwhile
    By Ed in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 05:05 AM
  2. Meanwhile in Norway..
    By Locke in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:21 AM
  3. FACEBOOK -video (Gaza)
    By Para DICE in forum Religion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 02:34 AM
  4. non biased gaza flotilla video
    By tal32123 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 06:26 PM
  5. Whats happening in Gaza
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 08:04 PM