Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool

    I will prove that palestinians are not terrorists and Israeli ppl are terrorists.

    I will do that , so you do too.

    ---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

    First prove: When The Brave Heart (Richard) tried to occupy Palestine aka Jerusalem , Saladin defended Palestine and Britain got defeated by Saladin that means Palestine an Arab Land.

    ---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    Incr3dible-Thor (07-14-2013),ZorroY (05-02-2013)

  3. #2
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Gaza shot the rocket first
    Palestinian terrorists uses innocent civilians as human shields
    @Lehsyrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #3
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I see no definitive proof presented within your post.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  5. #4
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Yet another hopeless attempt at a Muslim misconstruing the facts and blindly ignoring them.

    The Hamas shot rockets into Israel and were being supplied said rockets by hidden weapon cache's in Gaza. Israel is the ONLY country providing aid to Gaza. This has been PROVEN. Get out with your bullshit.

  6. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Yet another hopeless attempt at a Muslim misconstruing the facts and blindly ignoring them.

    The Hamas shot rockets into Israel and were being supplied said rockets by hidden weapon cache's in Gaza. Israel is the ONLY country providing aid to Gaza. This has been PROVEN. Get out with your bullshit.
    Actually Gaza gets tons of aid.
    Not only from Arab nations or Israel either, the European Union as well as the U.S. and Japan provide aid to them. They have been doing so for years.
    Probably more so than other places in the world that are in dire straits, such as various countries in Africa.

  7. #6
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Actually Gaza gets tons of aid.
    Not only from Arab nations or Israel either, the European Union as well as the U.S. and Japan provide aid to them. They have been doing so for years.
    Probably more so than other places in the world that are in dire straits, such as various countries in Africa.
    Fuck, the map I was looking at was from the 70's, not even to Gaza -,- Fucking mislabeled shit. Still, more aid comes from Israel and the US than any of the Arab countries.

  8. #7
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It's all in how you view terrorism...



  9. #8
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Gaza shot the rocket first
    Palestinian terrorists uses innocent civilians as human shields
    @Lehsyrus
    Defend their country .


    ---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Yet another hopeless attempt at a Muslim misconstruing the facts and blindly ignoring them.

    The Hamas shot rockets into Israel and were being supplied said rockets by hidden weapon cache's in Gaza. Israel is the ONLY country providing aid to Gaza. This has been PROVEN. Get out with your bullshit.
    Yes they're doing that to just calm down and make them stay in their lands , but if you mentioned in 48 they were killing the palestinians.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #9
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Defend their country .


    ---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------


    Yes they're doing that to just calm down and make them stay in their lands , but if you mentioned in 48 they were killing the palestinians.
    So you're blaming Israel when the Arab nations declared war on Israel due to the UN giving them that land? Yeah, that makes sense.

  11. #10
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Defend their country .
    Oh yea, defending your country by attacking the others first is a great idea
    Also doesn't justify using civilians as human shields
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #11
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Oh yea, defending your country by attacking the others first is a great idea
    Also doesn't justify using civilians as human shields
    Actually you didn't know what I meant in this case , I meant "They wanna their land back to them"
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  13. #12
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Actually you didn't know what I meant in this case , I meant "They wanna their land back to them"
    Still doesn't justify using civilians as human shields
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Actually you didn't know what I meant in this case , I meant "They wanna their land back to them"
    :/

    "Their land"? you mean "their ancestors land", as is the growing case since very few of the original people kicked out would have owned land to begin with.
    -------------------------------

    Edit: Fuck that, here's a video.

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=faf_1357239113
    Last edited by Empire; 04-19-2013 at 02:10 AM.


  15. #14
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/

    "Their land"? you mean "their ancestors land", as is the growing case since very few of the original people kicked out would have owned land to begin with.
    -------------------------------

    Edit: Fuck that, here's a video.

    LiveLeak.com - Patronising the Palestinians
    Actually , I said we'll not say Palestine's land we will say Arab Land and that's true , but you say "their land?" even if it's not their land it's not Israel Land , It's Arab Land.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  16. #15
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Mad muslims
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Server are not down and i still can't connect....
    By exelan in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2012, 06:29 PM
  2. are my server and player pointer are correct ? please check!
    By jennifer anne lopez in forum WarRock Philippines Help & Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 12:45 PM
  3. Proves that shows us the black ops will be in vietnam
    By /b/oss in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:36 PM
  4. Muslims are NOT terrorists.
    By cool020man in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:10 PM
  5. I have a hack that WAS not patched, IS not patched and WILL never patched^^
    By asswadou95 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 06:17 PM