Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    They just want their land back? (Palestine history lesson).

    Lately I've run into several people(not just on mpgh) who think that the Palestinians, "just want their land back".

    Here is the problem with that from a simple logic point of view detailing history.


    1. Palestine never existed as a country or state.

    2. The area of palestine, was not under arab control. The entire area was in fact under BRITISH control when the state of Israel was created. Meaning this territory of the Ottoman Empire was actually part of the British Empire after WWI until it was a given sovereignty as the state of Israel.
    ----------------------------

    Now here is the reality of the people who lived in Palestine "just wanting their land back."

    1. The age of a person who owned land from palestine at the time of Israel's "Occupying" is probably dead. The entirety is this point is that they aren't the ones pushing for their land back, its their sons, and their grandsons. Or more importantly: The arab agenda, kill all the jews. Shocking? not really, its been this way forever.

    2. They obviously don't care for the land. Palestinians have made this abundantly clear in tactics alone. Random bombardment with missles/explosives, killing their own civilians, and generally not giving a shit in the least bit what happens to their civilians or the land they so desperately seek.

    3. Hamas has done worse things to the population than Israel ever did. Sadly, this is overlooked.
    -------------------------------------


    Basically: "they just want their land back" is a propaganda tool. Its meant to make you feel sorry for people who were "forced out of their homes", when their land had already been occupied by different nations for hundreds of years already.



    Palestinians should count themselves lucky. Compared to what the jews experienced in WWII, or the Africans in Rwanda, or the muslims under dictators and such, or the millions of other tragic situations, they got lucky. Grow some balls "Palestine' and suck it up.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-19-2013 at 03:15 AM.


  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    666HiddenMaster666 (04-19-2013),Aborted (04-19-2013),[MPGH]Lehsyrus (04-19-2013),Lulz$ecurity (04-19-2013)

  3. #2
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Okay , If it was under a british control then Israel was not as country, so if you have a brain you would say british Occupied Egypt + Palestine + India ...

    That means Palestine is an Arab country also Palestine was in the Islamic Empire until britain occupied it , that means Palestine is an Arab Land.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    Incr3dible-Thor (07-18-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (04-28-2013),ZorroY (05-02-2013)

  5. #3
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Israel's government's running the place better than almost all Arabic governments running their countries...
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #4
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Okay , If it was under a british control then Israel was not as country, so if you have a brain you would say british Occupied Egypt + Palestine + India ...

    That means Palestine is an Arab country also Palestine was in the Islamic Empire until britain occupied it , that means Palestine is an Arab Land.
    No, it's not. The Palestinian territory was Independent, then was occupied by ANCIENT Egyptians (who were obviously not Muslims whatsoever considering the Islamic religion hadn't bee created until 1400 A.D.), and then was occupied by ISRAELITES. It was occupied by the Jewish people WAY BEFORE the Arab establishment. You. Are. Wrong.

  7. #5
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Okay , If it was under a british control then Israel was not as country, so if you have a brain you would say british Occupied Egypt + Palestine + India ...

    That means Palestine is an Arab country also Palestine was in the Islamic Empire until britain occupied it , that means Palestine is an Arab Land.
    You can't pick one period out of the land's history then claim it as being that Ethnicity. I could just as easily claim it as Egyptian.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  8. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Okay , If it was under a british control then Israel was not as country, so if you have a brain you would say british Occupied Egypt + Palestine + India ...

    That means Palestine is an Arab country also Palestine was in the Islamic Empire until britain occupied it , that means Palestine is an Arab Land.
    Palestine never existed, so they couldn't "occupy" it. But they did own the land that you claim was Palestine.
    -----------------------

    Palestine was never a country to begin with so it couldn't be an "arab country" any more than it could be a "british country". In fact before the creation of Israel it was "British land", so deal with it.


  9. #7
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Palestine never existed, so they couldn't "occupy" it. But they did own the land that you claim was Palestine.
    -----------------------

    Palestine was never a country to begin with so it couldn't be an "arab country" any more than it could be a "british country". In fact before the creation of Israel it was "British land", so deal with it.
    And before the creation of British was "Islamic Arab Land".

    You're indeed an idiot if it was only "Land", Why Egypt or Syria or Jordan didn't own the land as you say?

    Why don't they say Palestine is an country like they said Israel is an country it was never exist.

    Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia See the Middle Ages of palestine in Wikipedia you just proven that you're really idiot.


    ---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    No, it's not. The Palestinian territory was Independent, then was occupied by ANCIENT Egyptians (who were obviously not Muslims whatsoever considering the Islamic religion hadn't bee created until 1400 A.D.), and then was occupied by ISRAELITES. It was occupied by the Jewish people WAY BEFORE the Arab establishment. You. Are. Wrong.
    You have just changed the subject i said ("Arabic") not ("Islamic") I said their land not Islamic land.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    As usual, Muslims don't even read what they link.

    "Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn; Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: פלשתינה Palestina) is a conventional name, among others, for the geographic region in Western Asia between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.[1][2][3][4][5][6] The region is also known as the Land of Israel (Hebrew: ארץ־ישראל Eretz-Yisra'el),[7] the Holy Land, the Southern Levant,[8] Cisjordan, and historically has been known by other names including Canaan, Southern Syria and Jerusalem."
    -First sentence.

    The region has been controlled by numerous different peoples, including Ancient Egyptians, Canaanites, Israelites, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Ancient Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, the Sunni Arab Caliphates, the Shia Fatimid Caliphate, Crusaders, Ayyubids, Mameluks, Ottomans, the British and modern Israelis and Palestinians.
    -History Overview.

    The Mamluk Sultanate was indirectly created in Egypt as a result of the Seventh Crusade. The Mongol Empire reached Palestine for the first time in 1260, beginning with the Mongol raids into Palestine under Nestorian Christian general Kitbuqa, and reaching an apex at the pivotal Battle of Ain Jalut. In 1486, hostilities broke out between the Mamluks and the Ottoman Turks in a battle for control over western Asia, and the Ottomans captured Palestine in 1516.
    -Who conqured it after the Muslim empire, from their reign in 653 A.D-1260.


    The last 3 rulers, for the last 800 years were: The Ottoman empire, The British empire, and the Sovereign state of Israel.
    ----------------------------------------

    I would tell you to go fuck yourself, but it seems you already did that by posting a link to win this argument for me.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (04-20-2013)

  12. #9
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    As usual, Muslims don't even read what they link.

    "Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn; Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: פלשתינה Palestina) is a conventional name, among others, for the geographic region in Western Asia between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.[1][2][3][4][5][6] The region is also known as the Land of Israel (Hebrew: ארץ־ישראל Eretz-Yisra'el),[7] the Holy Land, the Southern Levant,[8] Cisjordan, and historically has been known by other names including Canaan, Southern Syria and Jerusalem."
    -First sentence.

    The region has been controlled by numerous different peoples, including Ancient Egyptians, Canaanites, Israelites, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Ancient Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, the Sunni Arab Caliphates, the Shia Fatimid Caliphate, Crusaders, Ayyubids, Mameluks, Ottomans, the British and modern Israelis and Palestinians.
    -History Overview.

    The Mamluk Sultanate was indirectly created in Egypt as a result of the Seventh Crusade. The Mongol Empire reached Palestine for the first time in 1260, beginning with the Mongol raids into Palestine under Nestorian Christian general Kitbuqa, and reaching an apex at the pivotal Battle of Ain Jalut. In 1486, hostilities broke out between the Mamluks and the Ottoman Turks in a battle for control over western Asia, and the Ottomans captured Palestine in 1516.
    -Who conqured it after the Muslim empire, from their reign in 653 A.D-1260.


    The last 3 rulers, for the last 800 years were: The Ottoman empire, The British empire, and the Sovereign state of Israel.
    ----------------------------------------

    I would tell you to go fuck yourself, but it seems you already did that by posting a link to win this argument for me.

    As usual idiots never read what i link.


    ------------------------------------
    Middle Ages
    Tower of Ramla, constructed in 1318

    Palestine was conquered by the Islamic Empire, beginning in 634 CE. In 636 CE, the Battle of Yarmouk during the Muslim conquest of Syria symbolized the complete Muslim takeover of the region, which was regarded as Bilad a-Sham (Greater Syria). The word 'Arab' at the time referred to Bedouin nomads with an Arabian ancestry. The local population engaged in farming, which was considered demeaning, were called Nabaț, referring to Aramaic-speaking villagers. A ḥadīth, brought in the name of a Muslim freedman who settled in Palestine ordered them not to settle in the villages, for he who abides in villages it is as if he abides in graves.'[35] In 661 CE, with the assassination of Ali, Muawiyah I became the uncontested Caliph of the Islamic World after being crowned in Jerusalem. The Dome of the Rock, completed in 691, was the world's first great work of Islamic architecture.[36] The Umayyad were replaced by the Abbasids in 750. Ramla, the major city, became the administrative centre for the following centuries. Tiberias became a thriving centre of Muslim scholarship.[37] From 878, Palestine was ruled from Egypt by semi-autonomous rulers for almost a century, beginning with the Turkish freeman Ahmad ibn Tulun, for whom both Jews and Christians prayed when he lay dying [38] and ending with the Ikhshidid rulers, characterized by persecution of Christians as the threat from Byzantium grew.[39] The Fatimids, with a predominantly Berber army, invaded the region in 970, a date that marks the beginning of a period of unceasing warfare between numerous enemies, which destroyed Palestine, and in particular devastating its Jewish population.[40] In 1073, Palestine was captured by the Great Seljuq Empire, only to be recaptured by the Fatimids in 1098, who then lost the region to the Crusaders in 1099. Their control of Jerusalem and most of Palestine lasted almost a century until defeat by Saladin's forces in 1187, after which most of Palestine was controlled by the Ayyubids. A rump crusader state in the northern coastal cities survived for another century, but, despite seven further crusades, the crusaders were no longer a significant power in the region. The Fourth Crusade led directly to the decline of the Byzantine Empire, dramatically reducing Christian influence throughout the region.

    The Mamluk Sultanate was indirectly created in Egypt as a result of the Seventh Crusade. The Mongol Empire reached Palestine for the first time in 1260, beginning with the Mongol raids into Palestine under Nestorian Christian general Kitbuqa, and reaching an apex at the pivotal Battle of Ain Jalut. In 1486, hostilities broke out between the Mamluks and the Ottoman Turks in a battle for control over western Asia, and the Ottomans captured Palestine in 1516.


    ---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

    Umayyad Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Before The Occupy of British See The Wide of this Empire Palestine in it - Languages Arabic (official) – Coptic, Greek, Persian (official in certain regions until the reign of Abd al-Malik) – Aramaic, Armenian, Berber language, African Romance, Georgian, Hebrew, Turkic, Kurdish
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  13. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Again, didn't read what you posted. It was under Islamic Empire's rule from 632-1260, then mongols, then ottoman.


    Posting paragraphs of bullshit gets you owned, thanks for making it easy.


  14. #11
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Again, didn't read what you posted. It was under Islamic Empire's rule from 632-1260, then mongols, then ottoman.


    Posting paragraphs of bullshit gets you owned, thanks for making it easy.
    Yes , and then Britain and then Israel and then freedom thank you.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Yes , and then Britain and then Israel and then freedom thank you.
    Point being "palestinians" are bitching because they hate jews, not because they "want their land back", since it was never theirs.


  16. #13
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Point being "palestinians" are bitching because they hate jews, not because they "want their land back", since it was never theirs.
    My friends in Palestine says most of them are bad jews but the others are good , Also i don't talk about jews lol , It was about Israel (Zionists).
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  17. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    My friends in Palestine says most of them are bad jews but the others are good , Also i don't talk about jews lol , It was about Israel (Zionists).
    Really? I must have missed the part where zionist aren't jews. But then again, Muslims believe in as much bullshit as the zionist on the "holy land" so it doesn't surprise me.


  18. #15
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Really? I must have missed the part where zionist aren't jews. But then again, Muslims believe in as much bullshit as the zionist on the "holy land" so it doesn't surprise me.
    Yes , it's really.

    Zionists are fucking retarded ass Jews , but the normal Jews are good Jews.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] I Got Scammed. Even When There Was An MM.. They Revoked Their Account Back
    By Tunieh in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 09:40 PM
  2. Wrong section, I know, Just want a quick answer and I'll close the thread.
    By xxBigBuns in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 05:26 PM
  3. Did they just have another patch?
    By Desymondo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:16 PM
  4. Just want to say that
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 09:20 PM
  5. I just want to say ty Dave and Mods :)
    By driverx in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 08:28 AM