Thread: Is Jesus a God?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 145 of 145
  1. #136
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    To know the right you must know the wrong first.. so you can make a difference between them.
    So any Christian believe in his god who says these word I wrote above?
    What a shame, if your god says this, then what shall you say?
    :/ I'm not a christian, I have no personal god.


    The wrong and right would be ethics, something Islam is completely unfamiliar with.(slavery, war, pedophilia.)


  2. #137
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    701
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,695
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ I'm not a christian, I have no personal god.


    The wrong and right would be ethics, something Islam is completely unfamiliar with.(slavery, war, pedophilia.)
    But why you debate and become against Islam, and you even don't believe in any religion or there is a god.
    It doesn't matter that you become against Islam or with though.
    Last edited by Matroix73; 05-06-2013 at 05:57 PM.

  3. #138
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    But why you debate and become against Islam, and you even don't believe in any religion or there is a god.
    It doesn't matter that you become against Islam or with though.
    Because Islam is a growing problem in today's society. I don't have this problem with any other religion.


  4. #139
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Because Islam is a growing problem in today's society. I don't have this problem with any other religion.
    No , i don't think that so.

    To know Islam haters multiply 5 * 8^9

  5. #140
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
    No , i don't think that so.
    To know Islam haters multiply 5 * 8^9
    And Islam lovers don't know how to do math
    Sad, considering that you guys invented Arabic numbers
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #141
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    And Islam lovers don't know how to do math
    Sad, considering that you guys invented Arabic numbers
    Because I can't type in English the math. ^^

  7. #142
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
    Because I can't type in English the math. ^^
    You don't need to type in English to do math
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #143
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    No , i don't think that so.

    To know Islam haters multiply 5 * 8^9


  9. #144
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah, again, proof + prophecy is 600 years later only to get converts.


    Its nice that you believe everything you read, but maybe don't show this much ignorance on the internet?
    Your saying that prophet Muhammad couldn't read, which is correct.
    But how can an illiterate person find scientific miracles thousands of years ago which were found today.

    Again, you are judging a whole religion on one persons behalf.

  10. #145
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Your saying that prophet Muhammad couldn't read, which is correct.
    But how can an illiterate person find scientific miracles thousands of years ago which were found today.

    Again, you are judging a whole religion on one persons behalf.
    Unfortunately that's not what I was talking about. Muhammad not reading has nothing to do with phony "scientific miracles". Please read before posting, thanks.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Similar Threads

  1. There is no GOD, JESUS, HELL, HEAVEN...
    By ilovehacks123123 in forum Religion
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:48 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:20 PM
  3. Jesus and God enemies
    By RedSpot in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:47 PM
  4. GOD BLESS JESUS! HE KNOWS THE WAY!
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:38 PM
  5. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM