Thread: Is Jesus a God?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 145
  1. #61
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Its the other way around. You have to prove it is right.


    All you did was tack on vague sayings to scientific facts discovered over a thousand years later. Its ridiculous how stupid you'd be to believe this is a "miracle".
    LOL in the site its proves.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #62
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    LOL in the site its proves.

    LOL, no it doesn't. Facts vs fiction, learn the difference.


  3. #63
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    LOL, no it doesn't. Facts vs fiction, learn the difference.
    OMG , Don't you believe in science ? the science proves that.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. #64
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    OMG , Don't you believe in science ? the science proves that.
    Your science is waaaaaaaaaaaay different from ours then
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #65
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    OMG , Don't you believe in science ? the science proves that.
    Muhammed says vague thing.

    Thousands of years later a scientist discovers something.


    Muslims try to connect the saying of Muhammed to a scientific discovery.
    ----------------

    That isn't science, that's "prophecy", or trying to link it to one. Regardless, Muhammed didn't discover it or prove it.


  6. #66
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Muhammed says vague thing.

    Thousands of years later a scientist discovers something.


    Muslims try to connect the saying of Muhammed to a scientific discovery.
    ----------------

    That isn't science, that's "prophecy", or trying to link it to one. Regardless, Muhammed didn't discover it or prove it.
    Idiot , he told the ppl something no one in this world knows and after 1400 years the science proves it.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #67
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Idiot , he told the ppl something no one in this world knows and after 1400 years the science proves it.
    Epicurus must be a prophet then since he spoke of atoms before Einstein proved it
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #68
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Idiot , he told the ppl something no one in this world knows and after 1400 years the science proves it.
    Including himself.


    Its called scientific fact. Just because you say its possible, doesn't mean shit. You have to prove it.


  9. #69
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    it says in your book (bible):
    "god, is not a man"

    anotheer proof :
    romans chapter 1 verse 21-24.

  10. #70
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    it says in your book (bible):
    "god, is not a man"

    anotheer proof :
    romans chapter 1 verse 21-24.

    According to christianity: Jesus is the son of god and part of god as well.


    According to Islam: Jesus is a prophet.
    ------------------

    Personally I think both religions are wrong about Jesus, but that is just me. Christianity has an illogical "balance" system for his death, while Muslims have no connection to Jesus outside of him making a prophecy that wasn't revealed to exist till 600 years later at the exact time it was fulfilled(which is bullshit).

    Both Muslims and Christians missed the entire point of what Jesus taught and focused on his death instead. Which is sad, because the world would be such a better place if they followed the teachings.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-29-2013 at 02:25 AM.


  11. #71
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    According to christianity: Jesus is the son of god and part of god as well.


    According to Islam: Jesus is a prophet.
    ------------------

    Personally I think both religions are wrong, but that is just me.
    well, im a muslim and i can see your an athiest.

    Why dont you believe the concept that there is a god?

  12. #72
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    well, im a muslim and i can see your an athiest.

    Why dont you believe the concept that there is a god?
    I do believe in the concept of a God, I just don't believe in a religion's god.


    There probably is an entity with the powers of universe creation and the characteristics of a "god", but until I come to the point of meeting that God, there is no point in altering my life.

    Basically: I believe there is an entity with the powers of a God, but I see no reason to care.
    -----------------------------------------------------------


    Religion simply distorts the message of their own teachings to levels of impurity. The only religion I'd ever join is Buddhism, as it is possibly the most peaceful. I'm not really into the logic of most religions as they tend to be extremely flawed and the group tends to deviate from the teachings to an extreme degree.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-29-2013 at 03:18 AM.


  13. #73
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    jesus is not a 'god', jesus was a human being.
    also saying jesus is gods son is saying god is a human being
    logic? i dont see any
    The One and Only...

  14. #74
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    jesus is not a 'god', jesus was a human being.
    also saying jesus is gods son is saying god is a human being
    logic? i dont see any
    According to Christianity: Jesus is the son of god and part of god as well.


    If god is all powerful, would he not be able to make himself mortal as well? Logic, its easy.


  15. #75
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    According to Christianity: Jesus is the son of god and part of god as well.


    If god is all powerful, would he not be able to make himself mortal as well? Logic, its easy.
    that's completely illogical.
    The One and Only...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. There is no GOD, JESUS, HELL, HEAVEN...
    By ilovehacks123123 in forum Religion
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:48 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:20 PM
  3. Jesus and God enemies
    By RedSpot in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:47 PM
  4. GOD BLESS JESUS! HE KNOWS THE WAY!
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:38 PM
  5. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM