Thread: Is Jesus a God?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 145
  1. #76
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I do believe in the concept of a God, I just don't believe in a religion's god.


    There probably is an entity with the powers of universe creation and the characteristics of a "god", but until I come to the point of meeting that God, there is no point in altering my life.

    Basically: I believe there is an entity with the powers of a God, but I see no reason to care.
    -----------------------------------------------------------


    Religion simply distorts the message of their own teachings to levels of impurity. The only religion I'd ever join is Buddhism, as it is possibly the most peaceful. I'm not really into the logic of most religions as they tend to be extremely flawed and the group tends to deviate from the teachings to an extreme degree.

    So basically, You're denying your creator.

    But do you believe that god can have a son which is human?who has the same features as us physically?

  2. #77
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Epicurus must be a prophet then since he spoke of atoms before Einstein proved it
    OMG , you still didn't got it.

    In Muhammed's Era the science was not like now and 500 years ago.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  3. #78
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    So basically, You're denying your creator.

    But do you believe that god can have a son which is human?who has the same features as us physically?
    Look: christianity. Not me. Thinks that God existed in Human form as his son, Jesus. I personally don't see the reason, but its not impossible if we are talking about a "god".
    ------------------------------------------------------

    As far as me "denying my creator". Hey, if he wants to speak to me personally, no bullshit, (1v1) I'll gladly talk to him. But I have better things to do than to follow a religions bad habits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    that's completely illogical.
    It is illogical for god to not ban slavery, war, and other such things. But yeah, lets focus on a person who taught of peace and argue about him instead.


    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    OMG , you still didn't got it.

    In Muhammed's Era the science was not like now and 500 years ago.
    Science is science. Either you can prove what you say or you can't. If you can't, you have nothing.
    -Please, get an education then come back. I mean the basics of science/math escape you, you really shouldn't be posting.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-29-2013 at 01:45 PM.


  4. #79
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    OMG , you still didn't got it.

    In Muhammed's Era the science was not like now and 500 years ago.
    OMG , you still didn't got it.

    In Epicurus's Era the science was not like now and 500 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #80
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Look: christianity. Not me. Thinks that God existed in Human form as his son, Jesus. I personally don't see the reason, but its not impossible if we are talking about a "god".
    ------------------------------------------------------

    As far as me "denying my creator". Hey, if he wants to speak to me personally, no bullshit, (1v1) I'll gladly talk to him. But I have better things to do than to follow a religions bad habits.



    It is illogical for god to not ban slavery, war, and other such things. But yeah, lets focus on a person who taught of peace and argue about him instead.




    Science is science. Either you can prove what you say or you can't. If you can't, you have nothing.
    -Please, get an education then come back. I mean the basics of science/math escape you, you really shouldn't be posting.
    Better things to do then follow the orders of your creator?
    Your faith and logic = 0

  6. #81
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Science is science. Either you can prove what you say or you can't. If you can't, you have nothing.
    -Please, get an education then come back. I mean the basics of science/math escape you, you really shouldn't be posting.
    Science is science , but the science 1500 years ago is very small .
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #82
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Science is science , but the science 1500 years ago is very small .
    People didn't give know science back then.
    Until the revelation.

  8. #83
    ainslie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,142
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Fine
    To answer the original question: Firstly Jesus is not a God according to Christianity. Now things get confusing, Jesus is a part of the Trinity which consists of the Father (or more commonly known as God), the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit. Although the Trinity is therefore made up of three very different things they are often referred to being one and the same or God. So although Jesus isn't a God, he was a human, he is a part of the Trinity which can be considered as God.
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

    AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine



  9. #84
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ainslie View Post
    To answer the original question: Firstly Jesus is not a God according to Christianity. Now things get confusing, Jesus is a part of the Trinity which consists of the Father (or more commonly known as God), the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit. Although the Trinity is therefore made up of three very different things they are often referred to being one and the same or God. So although Jesus isn't a God, he was a human, he is a part of the Trinity which can be considered as God.
    And the geni pop up from magical lamp and the magical lamp has been destroyed by the toy what a good story , good for kids.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #85
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Better things to do then follow the orders of your creator?
    Your faith and logic = 0
    Follow order of my creator? Oh please, this again?

    What a load of bullshit. Your "god" spoke to one man. Not you, not me, one man. This man then went on to say god was ok with so many unethical things and you just accept it.

    Your "god" your "creator", is a joke. If he is real then may he strike me down himself. Oh look, still posting. Guess that solves that.


  11. #86
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Follow order of my creator? Oh please, this again?

    What a load of bullshit. Your "god" spoke to one man. Not you, not me, one man. This man then went on to say god was ok with so many unethical things and you just accept it.

    Your "god" your "creator", is a joke. If he is real then may he strike me down himself. Oh look, still posting. Guess that solves that.
    There's really nothing we can do. They're indoctrinated since birth to be in an ever-growing state of paranoia to follow what the religion tells you to. Or else face nonexistant but believably true consequences, which they are forced to believe. If they try to question its validity, they are once again liable to meet nonexistant consequences. It's like a man with a unloaded gun trying to rob you, you fear for your life, but are entirely ignorant to the fact that he poses no threat. The fear of death is what allows these religions to thrive, which I consider highly ironic when they all preach of promised lands after death.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  12. #87
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    There's really nothing we can do. They're indoctrinated since birth to be in an ever-growing state of paranoia to follow what the religion tells you to. Or else face nonexistant but believably true consequences, which they are forced to believe. If they try to question its validity, they are once again liable to meet nonexistant consequences. It's like a man with a unloaded gun trying to rob you, you fear for your life, but are entirely ignorant to the fact that he poses no threat. The fear of death is what allows these religions to thrive, which I consider highly ironic when they all preach of promised lands after death.
    Well except in the middle east, questioning/abandoning your religion can lead to some very real consequences. In all honesty, if I lived in the middle east I'd probably be Islamic too. There isn't an upside, an advantage, to being logical about religious beliefs. Why would I choose any other religion than Islam if me, my family, and my entire bloodline might pay for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Science is science , but the science 1500 years ago is very small .
    No and that doesn't change what scientific facts are, especially given this is from "god", you'd think it would be specific instead of incredibly vague.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    People didn't give know science back then.
    Until the revelation.
    This is untrue.
    ------------------------------------------


    Basically, it all boils down to Muhammed, did he have one single miracle to prove himself to his people at the current time? No. Which is odd, considering many(almost all) of the Abrahamic religion's prophets did this.

    For the "greatest prophet" he really was all talk.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-01-2013 at 01:06 AM.


  13. #88
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Follow order of my creator? Oh please, this again?

    What a load of bullshit. Your "god" spoke to one man. Not you, not me, one man. This man then went on to say god was ok with so many unethical things and you just accept it.

    Your "god" your "creator", is a joke. If he is real then may he strike me down himself. Oh look, still posting. Guess that solves that.
    Only prophets get revelation.
    Man, if you don't believe in God then stop talking about it.
    All Atheists/pagans or whatever you call yourself are retards.

    @Aborted :
    So, After you die, you are gone, NO existence, NO anything just gone, meaningless as dust?
    is that what you believe?

    ---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well except in the middle east, questioning/abandoning your religion can lead to some very real consequences. In all honesty, if I lived in the middle east I'd probably be Islamic too. There isn't an upside, an advantage, to being logical about religious beliefs. Why would I choose any other religion than Islam if me, my family, and my entire bloodline might pay for it?



    No and that doesn't change what scientific facts are, especially given this is from "god", you'd think it would be specific instead of incredibly vague.



    This is untrue.
    ------------------------------------------


    Basically, it all boils down to Muhammed, did he have one single miracle to prove himself to his people at the current time? No. Which is odd, considering many(almost all) of the Abrahamic religion's prophets did this.

    For the "greatest prophet" he really was all talk.
    No miracles?
    Don't blabber if don't know anything about Prophet Muhammad(SAW).
    DO your research.

  14. #89
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Only prophets get revelation.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Man, if you don't believe in God then stop talking about it.
    All Atheists/pagans or whatever you call yourself are retards.

    @Aborted :
    So, After you die, you are gone, NO existence, NO anything just gone, meaningless as dust?
    is that what you believe?

    ---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------



    No miracles?
    Don't blabber if don't know anything about Prophet Muhammad(SAW).
    DO your research.

    Atheists and pagans are not related in any way whatsoever. Your thought as such shows your own ignorance.
    Last edited by Aborted; 05-01-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  15. #90
    ainslie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,142
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    And the geni pop up from magical lamp and the magical lamp has been destroyed by the toy what a good story , good for kids.
    And just what exactly are you trying to get at here? If you don't have the balls to say something straight up, shut up.
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

    AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine



Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. There is no GOD, JESUS, HELL, HEAVEN...
    By ilovehacks123123 in forum Religion
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:48 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:20 PM
  3. Jesus and God enemies
    By RedSpot in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:47 PM
  4. GOD BLESS JESUS! HE KNOWS THE WAY!
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:38 PM
  5. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM