Thread: Is Jesus a God?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 145
  1. #91
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Atheists and pagans are not related in any way whatsoever. Your thought as such shows your own ignorance.
    Ignorance? For telling the truth?
    Words coming from an atheist and, or a pagan usually are nonsense.
    Please stop the nonsense and get your facts straight.

  2. #92
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Ignorance? For telling the truth?
    Words coming from an atheist and, or a pagan usually are nonsense.
    Please stop the nonsense and get your facts straight.
    I can literally not even fathom how a single individual can contain so much stupidity. Atheism and Paganism are not the same thing at all. Paganism is an ancient religion dating back thousands of years, it has nothing to do with Atheism at all. Besides, you haven't given me a single shred of viable evidence to back up your argument. You seem to feebly hold on to "That's nonsense" with nothing to back, nor even come close to proving it.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  3. #93
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Ignorance? For telling the truth?
    Words coming from an atheist and, or a pagan usually are nonsense.
    Please stop the nonsense and get your facts straight.
    If you didn't come here to debate, please leave.

    So far you have provided nothing, flamed several people, and made Muslims look even more pathetic. If you aren't going to contribute to either side or provide any debate, leave.


  4. #94
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Ignorance? For telling the truth?
    Words coming from an atheist and, or a pagan usually are nonsense.
    Please stop the nonsense and get your facts straight.
    Brother stop posting, Your nonsense is getting out of control.

    Paganism= old godS from Romans greeks, barabarions, persians etc
    Atheism= You think there're no Gods
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  5. #95
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well except in the middle east, questioning/abandoning your religion can lead to some very real consequences. In all honesty, if I lived in the middle east I'd probably be Islamic too. There isn't an upside, an advantage, to being logical about religious beliefs. Why would I choose any other religion than Islam if me, my family, and my entire bloodline might pay for it?
    Precisely my point. Why do you think those who carry out the punishment do it? Because they themselves are afraid of the consequences of not. Any way you look it at, it all comes down to obedience through fear.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  6. #96
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I can literally not even fathom how a single individual can contain so much stupidity. Atheism and Paganism are not the same thing at all. Paganism is an ancient religion dating back thousands of years, it has nothing to do with Atheism at all. Besides, you haven't given me a single shred of viable evidence to back up your argument. You seem to feebly hold on to "That's nonsense" with nothing to back, nor even come close to proving it.

    I can understand that you're not here to debate,
    From my point of view you haven't said anything related to the topic, furthermore, I haven't come here to be corrected but to debate. If you want to debate then do so but if you want to continue with your absurdity, this isn't the section.

    ---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    If you didn't come here to debate, please leave.

    So far you have provided nothing, flamed several people, and made Muslims look even more pathetic. If you aren't going to contribute to either side or provide any debate, leave.
    Your the one responding to every question "I don't believe in god" or "let god come face to face with me". Answer the questions more clearly and more straight forward. If not, I aint got time for you.
    Last edited by CheapShizz; 05-01-2013 at 10:24 PM.

  7. #97
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    I can understand that you're not here to debate,
    From my point of view you haven't said anything related to the topic, furthermore, I haven't come here to be corrected but to debate. If you want to debate then do so but if you want to continue with your absurdity, this isn't the section.

    ---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------



    Your the one responding to every question "I don't believe in god" or "let god come face to face with me". Answer the questions more clearly and more straight forward. If not, I aint got time for you.
    Clearly you are not debating:

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Ignorance? For telling the truth?
    Words coming from an atheist and, or a pagan usually are nonsense.
    Please stop the nonsense and get your facts straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Better things to do then follow the orders of your creator?
    Your faith and logic = 0
    --------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Your the one responding to every question "I don't believe in god" or "let god come face to face with me". Answer the questions more clearly and more straight forward. If not, I aint got time for you.

    You don't even have legitimate questions. "why are you denying your creator?" What kind of loaded question is that?

    Why are you a moron? Why do you not understand what debating is?

    Answer the questions.


    ---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Precisely my point. Why do you think those who carry out the punishment do it? Because they themselves are afraid of the consequences of not. Any way you look it at, it all comes down to obedience through fear.
    Yup. Same situation in societies like North Korea.


  8. #98
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,502
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    I can understand that you're not here to debate,
    From my point of view you haven't said anything related to the topic, furthermore, I haven't come here to be corrected but to debate. If you want to debate then do so but if you want to continue with your absurdity, this isn't the section.

    ---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------



    Your the one responding to every question "I don't believe in god" or "let god come face to face with me". Answer the questions more clearly and more straight forward. If not, I aint got time for you.
    Everything that you've said has been disproved by other members of this community, Empire and others stated that whilst proving you wrong. They answered the questions pretty damn clear.

  9. #99
    ZorroY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Meo.mp3
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Allah is great

    before


    after
    Last edited by ZorroY; 05-02-2013 at 09:01 AM.

  10. #100
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Clearly you are not debating:



    --------------------------------------------




    You don't even have legitimate questions. "why are you denying your creator?" What kind of loaded question is that?

    Why are you a moron? Why do you not understand what debating is?

    Answer the questions.


    ---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------



    Yup. Same situation in societies like North Korea.

    To prove your stupidity,

    In a debate there are mainly two sides opposing each other,
    the proposition and the opposition.
    In this thread the proposition are the Christians who are saying Jesus is son of god.
    on the other hand, the opposition are the Muslims who deny that Jesus is son of god, but is a prophet.

    Ignorant fools like you or those who are atheists have no say to take part in this debate.

  11. #101
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    To prove your stupidity,

    In a debate there are mainly two sides opposing each other,
    the proposition and the opposition.
    In this thread the proposition are the Christians who are saying Jesus is son of god.
    on the other hand, the opposition are the Muslims who deny that Jesus is son of god, but is a prophet.

    Ignorant fools like you or those who are atheists have no say to take part in this debate.
    Except we usually do. We know more about your religion and the Christian religion than both of you. Which isn't really a surprise when most of the arguments are "Because my holy book says so right here" and then when your "holy book" also says something bad you just ignore it.(ignorance is bliss I guess.). Then you just insult people because they don't believe in your religion, which is entirely the point that you can't debate at all.


    In christianity: Jesus is the son of god and part of of god.

    In Islam: Jesus is a prophet.
    -----------------------------

    The problem with Islam's assumption that Jesus is a prophet is that they take the story from Christianity. They don't explain Jesus' life, they don't explain anything else except that Jesus did something different when he was supposed to be crucified.
    --------------

    In logical terms:
    1. Christianity has a more believable source than Islam however ridiculous the story may be. Its still the original story and at the time of Jesus.
    2. Islam's story is entirely based of off the Christian story, so it's basically a re-telling with a twist to benefit Islam.
    3. Islam's teachings go directly against that of the teachings of Jesus, which again, leads to Islam just using Jesus for converts.

    There, done. I solved this entire thread. Stop bitching.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-02-2013 at 01:41 PM.


  12. #102
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Except we usually do. We know more about your religion and the Christian religion than both of you. Which isn't really a surprise when most of the arguments are "Because my holy book says so right here" and then when your "holy book" also says something bad you just ignore it.(ignorance is bliss I guess.). Then you just insult people because they don't believe in your religion, which is entirely the point that you can't debate at all.


    In christianity: Jesus is the son of god and part of of god.

    In Islam: Jesus is a prophet.
    -----------------------------

    The problem with Islam's assumption that Jesus is a prophet is that they take the story from Christianity. They don't explain Jesus' life, they don't explain anything else except that Jesus did something different when he was supposed to be crucified.
    --------------

    In logical terms:
    1. Christianity has a more believable source than Islam however ridiculous the story may be. Its still the original story and at the time of Jesus.
    2. Islam's story is entirely based of off the Christian story, so it's basically a re-telling with a twist to benefit Islam.
    3. Islam's teachings go directly against that of the teachings of Jesus, which again, leads to Islam just using Jesus for converts.

    There, done. I solved this entire thread. Stop bitching.
    ​Well done my friend, well done.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  13. #103
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorroY View Post
    Hail Satan

    before


    after
    Fixed it for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #104
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Except we usually do. We know more about your religion and the Christian religion than both of you. Which isn't really a surprise when most of the arguments are "Because my holy book says so right here" and then when your "holy book" also says something bad you just ignore it.(ignorance is bliss I guess.). Then you just insult people because they don't believe in your religion, which is entirely the point that you can't debate at all.


    In christianity: Jesus is the son of god and part of of god.

    In Islam: Jesus is a prophet.
    -----------------------------

    The problem with Islam's assumption that Jesus is a prophet is that they take the story from Christianity. They don't explain Jesus' life, they don't explain anything else except that Jesus did something different when he was supposed to be crucified.
    --------------

    In logical terms:
    1. Christianity has a more believable source than Islam however ridiculous the story may be. Its still the original story and at the time of Jesus.
    2. Islam's story is entirely based of off the Christian story, so it's basically a re-telling with a twist to benefit Islam.
    3. Islam's teachings go directly against that of the teachings of Jesus, which again, leads to Islam just using Jesus for converts.

    There, done. I solved this entire thread. Stop bitching.
    Yes , i think that the Christianity has a more believable source , The milk is on the tree and the tree is so high and idiots are saying it's under the tree. What a great source!!!.

    "They don't explain Jesus life" Idiot , google is your best friend search on it "Jesus life in Qur'an" .


    ---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Fixed it for you
    "Only two things are infinite , the universe and human stupidity , and I'm not sure about the former."
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

    1-The first one explains how stupidity you are because you described yourself.
    2-The second one explains how to stupidity you are because you say they post Islamic signatures , You and your friend fuck you.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. #105
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    1-The first one explains how stupidity you are because you described yourself.
    2-The second one explains how to stupidity you are because you say they post Islamic signatures , You and your friend fuck you.
    1-The first one explains how stupid you are because it also describes you, and yes, I'm willing to admit I'm stupid because I don't know everything.
    2-I never said anything about that, and fuck you and your friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. There is no GOD, JESUS, HELL, HEAVEN...
    By ilovehacks123123 in forum Religion
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:48 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:20 PM
  3. Jesus and God enemies
    By RedSpot in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:47 PM
  4. GOD BLESS JESUS! HE KNOWS THE WAY!
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:38 PM
  5. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM