Thread: Is Jesus a God?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 145
  1. #106
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Yes , i think that the Christianity has a more believable source , The milk is on the tree and the tree is so high and idiots are saying it's under the tree. What a great source!!!.

    "They don't explain Jesus life" Idiot , google is your best friend search on it "Jesus life in Qur'an" .

    [/SIZE]
    [/FONT]
    :/ So once again your debate is: Google stuff, random milk saying.

    Please, just leave. Feel free to come back once you get an education.
    -----------------

    Oh look, I googled everything on Jesus from the Quran and it shows.......nothing. Its completely empty as far as his teachings, as far as the majority of the miracles, heck, it even goes so far as to say Jesus "foretold" of Muhammed, but only 600 years later at the time of muhammed, was this ever released.
    -------------------In other words I just won that debate------------------


    Oh muslims, you so silly.


  2. #107
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ( JESUS in the QURAN )

    Although the Qur'an does not present a detailed life-story of Jesus, it highlights the important aspects of his birth, his mission, his ascension to heaven, and passes judgements on the Christian beliefs concerning him.

    The Quranic account of Jesus starts with the conception of his mother, Mary, whose mother, the wife of Imran, vowed to dedicate her child to the service of God in the temple. When Mary became a woman, the Holy Spirit (the Archangel Gabriel) appeared to her as a man bringing her news of a son. We read the following dialogue in the Quran between Mary and the Angel:

    "When the angel said, "Mary, god gives you a good tidings of a Word from Him whose name is messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, -high honoured shall he be in this world and the next, near stationed to God. He shall speak to men in the cradle, and of age, and righteous he shall be, "lord" said Mary "How shall I have a son, seeing no mortal has touched me? "Even so, he said "God creates what He will".

    When he decrees a thing He but say to it, "Be", and it is. (Al-Imran 3:45-47)

    "And when Jesus perceived their unbelief, he said 'Who will be my helpers in the cause of God? The apostles said, 'we are Gods helpers. We believe in God; so bear witness of our submission God, we believe in that you have sent down, and we follow the Messenger. Inscribe us therefore with those who bear witness. 'And they devised, and God devised, and God devised, and God is the best of divisors. When God said, 'Jesus, I will take you to Me and will raise you to Me, and I will purify you (of the falsehoods) of those who do not believe. I will make your followers above the unbelievers till the Resurrection Day."(Al-Imran 3:52-55)
    Last edited by Frought; 05-04-2013 at 02:41 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  3. #108
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Again, it takes the majority from Christian sources, copies a little bit, and then alters some aspects.


    Its really not hard to spot this blatant rip/alteration, the only reason Muslims believe anything about Jesus being part of Islam is from pure ignorance.


  4. #109
    OPIsAFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Mellow
    No, God is a Jesus

  5. #110
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Except we usually do. We know more about your religion and the Christian religion than both of you. Which isn't really a surprise when most of the arguments are "Because my holy book says so right here" and then when your "holy book" also says something bad you just ignore it.(ignorance is bliss I guess.). Then you just insult people because they don't believe in your religion, which is entirely the point that you can't debate at all.


    In christianity: Jesus is the son of god and part of of god.

    In Islam: Jesus is a prophet.
    -----------------------------

    The problem with Islam's assumption that Jesus is a prophet is that they take the story from Christianity. They don't explain Jesus' life, they don't explain anything else except that Jesus did something different when he was supposed to be crucified.
    --------------

    In logical terms:
    1. Christianity has a more believable source than Islam however ridiculous the story may be. Its still the original story and at the time of Jesus.
    2. Islam's story is entirely based of off the Christian story, so it's basically a re-telling with a twist to benefit Islam.
    3. Islam's teachings go directly against that of the teachings of Jesus, which again, leads to Islam just using Jesus for converts.

    There, done. I solved this entire thread. Stop bitching.
    Your making it more ravel.
    Our book the quran talks about many things, including jesus and the proof he wasn't crucified.
    On the other hand, there is the "hadith" which talks about the previous prophets, etiquettes, and history.
    The hadith is words from the prophet Muhammed(saw).

    So go take a look for yourself.

  6. #111
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Your making it more ravel.
    Our book the quran talks about many things, including jesus and the proof he wasn't crucified.
    On the other hand, there is the "hadith" which talks about the previous prophets, etiquettes, and history.
    The hadith is words from the prophet Muhammed(saw).

    So go take a look for yourself.
    Yeah, again, proof + prophecy is 600 years later only to get converts.


    Its nice that you believe everything you read, but maybe don't show this much ignorance on the internet?


  7. #112
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah, again, proof + prophecy is 600 years later only to get converts.


    Its nice that you believe everything you read, but maybe don't show this much ignorance on the internet?
    In bible it says God isn't a human nor Son of god , so how the son of god is human and he is part of the god?

  8. #113
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah, again, proof + prophecy is 600 years later only to get converts.


    Its nice that you believe everything you read, but maybe don't show this much ignorance on the internet?
    I can understand stuck up fools like you.
    Its so easy to notices that you are bias against muslims.
    I see why there is no point in talking to people who lack knowledge.

    Please, never debate again until you fill that void in your head.

    Just to tell you,

    Quran has more proof in it than the bible. Why do you think that the converts to islam overlap the converts to christianity, those people seek the truth unlike arrogant haters like you.

  9. #114
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    I can understand stuck up fools like you.
    Its so easy to notices that you are bias against muslims.
    I see why there is no point in talking to people who lack knowledge.

    Please, never debate again until you fill that void in your head.

    Just to tell you,

    Quran has more proof in it than the bible. Why do you think that the converts to islam overlap the converts to christianity, those people seek the truth unlike arrogant haters like you.
    :/ Debating against muslims is biased? What world do you live in?
    -------------

    The quran's proof on the subject of Jesus is inferior to the bible.

    4 seperate men at the time of Jesus vs 1 guy 600+ years after Jesus died.

    Since Muhammed isn't using any scientific facts, history, or even the tiniest research*(he couldn't even read), his entire viewpoint is inferior.
    ------------------------------

    But hey, this entire argument is based off of your belief in a holy book. You don't have any facts, data, or anything else to prove your point.


    :/ I mean really, Stupid muslims don't understand christian concepts, then try to prove their points with a holy book. Why even bother? If a viewpoint is based on you already believing the book, then wouldn't it be stupid to try and use it?


    My book says unicorns are real. Its true, but only if you believe it.


  10. #115
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,693
    My Mood
    Confused
    @Empire I'd like to tell you something, DON'T FUKIN SAY MUSLIMS ARE STUPIDS, IDIOTS.
    GET A LIFE AND SHOW SOME RESPECT.


    @666HiddenMaster666

    and I'll show you some errors in your bible

    (("because God so loved the world so he gave his only begotten Son, that not everyone who believes in him to have eternal life)). (John 3:16).
    Nor can any priest that preaches to the pioneers of the church without telling her. But auditors Bible cut this word (Bicotn) and means ((live)) without submit one excuse. This word infidel is one of several words distorted in ((the Bible)), God in his wisdom opposed these ideas after the invention did not wait two thousand years until reveals scientists debunked:
    and The Qur'an says ("And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son (88) You have done an atrocious thing (89) The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation (90) That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son (91) And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son (92).") (Surat Maryam 88 - 92).
    And the Islamic world that congratulates Monday and thirty scientists addition to the fifty-wide religious to their approximation the Bible to the fact that the Qur'an: ("He neither begets nor is born (3)"). (Surat Al-'Ikhlas 3).

    ---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

    Translator saw this travel is to consider what they could all words profanity and pornography that is not out of his mouth, but the mob ... and Adaaroa them compensation words close to them or decorated vaguely perhaps not striking the reader does not draw attention ...Especially if the translation into Arabic because the Arabs in their common folk characterized by modesty and good manners ... and I will give some evidence of such distortions, which indicated something they do not indicate only a shame the owners of the words of Lord which.

    1 - Travel Song of Songs the seventh chapter
    your god says: 7: 2 (((navel rounded Cup does not lack the mixed drink)))
    Dr. Carole Fontaine (University of Andover Newton) theological confirmed that this word distorted ... is not intended navel but below the navel


    2-Song of Songs travel the same chapter
    7:1 (((What's the nicest legs with two insole O Holy girl thighs circuits such as ornaments hand workmanship well-made)))

    Note that the words your feet, two insole, thigh, hand ..All came in Muthana (pairs, two) formula (any two) ..... Except for the word circles that came combined

    ("and I adored their adored people who their flesh like donkeys and their sperm like horse's sperm")

    By reviewing many foreign translations we find that it explicitly mentioned members of genital donkeys, for example:
    -The English translation of this text by the New World edition were as follow
    The males organs they have like comparable to horses' males organs.

    -As in the translation of the Book of Life:
    Interpret the word "Flesh" like donkeys' flesh as their loins as donkeys' loins.

    These are just examples .... and the hidden of been greatest...

    سبحان ربك رب العزة عما يصفون ، وسلام على المرسلين ، والحمد لله رب العالمين.


    Forgive me for my bad English.
    Last edited by Matroix73; 05-05-2013 at 11:05 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Matroix73 For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-05-2013)

  12. #116
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    GET A LIFE AND SHOW SOME RESPECT. @666HiddenMaster666
    I have a life
    I have no respect for religion
    I do have respect for people as sentient beings as long as they accept people for who they are
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #117
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,693
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    I have a life
    I have no respect for religion
    I do have respect for people as sentient beings as long as they accept people for who they are
    Ohhh I just mentioned you to check my post out, I'm talking to @Empire tho..

  14. #118
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    Ohhh I just mentioned you to check my post out, I'm talking to @Empire tho..
    Oh in that case stop quoting from books
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #119
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,693
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Oh in that case stop quoting from books
    Allah gave me brain to read books.
    books make a problem with you? or because is this all is true?
    Last edited by Matroix73; 05-05-2013 at 11:29 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Matroix73 For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-05-2013)

  17. #120
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    Allah gave me brain to read books.
    books make a problem with you? or because is this all is true?
    Your book uses circle logic
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. There is no GOD, JESUS, HELL, HEAVEN...
    By ilovehacks123123 in forum Religion
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:48 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:20 PM
  3. Jesus and God enemies
    By RedSpot in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:47 PM
  4. GOD BLESS JESUS! HE KNOWS THE WAY!
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:38 PM
  5. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM