Thread: Islam is Fear.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 107
  1. #16
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Islam isn't just about its own religion guidelines, its about everyone else's interaction with muslims. In Islamic rule, any non-muslim is a second class citizen.

    Basically Islam is the simplest form of oppression in the form of a religion. Slavery, war, conquest, all fine within the rulings of Islam. God doesn't even need to give the ok, its a general acceptance.
    Can you give me a proof of this "In Islamic rule, any non-muslim is a second class citizen." ?
    Cause in the Qura'an every one is the same , no matter the color the nationality , the age .
    Backing up your answers maybe would convince me with the shit you're talking about...

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. #17
    ahmedps8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Empire

    do you said islam is violance?

    its ok ;;;i want to ask you a quastion

    in your holy books talk about the jesus that who kill the juses go to the PARADISE pfff

    2nd you insult the god mean you told the god have a SON (jesus)

    and the chris holy book is Distort

    and the islam say TO BELIVE ALL Prophets and you dont belive MUHAMMED

    and we belive all PROPHETS of god

    belive me chris is Distorted

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmedps8 For This Useful Post:

    Frought (04-26-2013)

  4. #18
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedps8 View Post
    @Empire

    do you said islam is violance?

    its ok ;;;i want to ask you a quastion

    in your holy books talk about the jesus that who kill the juses go to the PARADISE pfff

    2nd you insult the god mean you told the god have a SON (jesus)

    and the chris holy book is Distort

    and the islam say TO BELIVE ALL Prophets and you dont belive MUHAMMED

    and we belive all PROPHETS of god

    belive me chris is Distorted
    Really bro translate.google.com comes in handy some times.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  5. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Can you give me a proof of this "In Islamic rule, any non-muslim is a second class citizen." ?
    Cause in the Qura'an every one is the same , no matter the color the nationality , the age .
    Backing up your answers maybe would convince me with the shit you're talking about...
    Persecution of Non-Muslims - WikiIslam

    Ever heard of dhimmi? Its a non-muslim living in an Islamic ruled country. They are treated as second class citzens in every regard.


    This started back in the jihad-wars days, still remains to this day. Surprising? Not really, considering the extreme amount of convert tactics Islam uses, its almost obvious you'd have to make second class citizens of every non-muslim


    ---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedps8 View Post
    @Empire

    do you said islam is violance?

    its ok ;;;i want to ask you a quastion

    in your holy books talk about the jesus that who kill the juses go to the PARADISE pfff

    2nd you insult the god mean you told the god have a SON (jesus)

    and the chris holy book is Distort

    and the islam say TO BELIVE ALL Prophets and you dont belive MUHAMMED

    and we belive all PROPHETS of god

    belive me chris is Distorted
    >not christian<
    Last edited by Empire; 04-26-2013 at 11:24 PM.


  6. #20
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Persecution of Non-Muslims - WikiIslam

    Ever heard of dhimmi? Its a non-muslim living in an Islamic ruled country. They are treated as second class citzens in every regard.


    This started back in the jihad-wars days, still remains to this day. Surprising? Not really, considering the extreme amount of convert tactics Islam uses, its almost obvious you'd have to make second class citizens of every non-muslim
    Wiki is shit...
    Jizyeh or dhimmi was there at the prophet Muhammad time , and yes other religions did pay money to "Live in peace , Protected by Muslims and more things ... all was mentioned in the Qura'an also" And they weren't forced to pay money.Moreover, Nobody was forced to be a Muslim .
    These days I doubt the Jizyeh or dhimmi is still in Arab countries ... Take mine as an example , I have Jew & Christian friends and I really to make sure of it I called some of them to double check if there parents pays Jizyeh or something.DENIED.

    I believe you don't believe in religions etc.. Over here is the same situation , but i really wanted to discuss what I learned and what I know about Islam.
    And really the reason to discuss these things is you , I mean you know a lot , but some of it is wrong ;]
    Christian ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  7. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Its fine in Islam.
    Its not done in your country(not gonna bother to see if it is).


    Its fine in Islam. That's all I need.


  8. #22
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedps8 View Post
    @Empire

    do you said islam is violance?

    its ok ;;;i want to ask you a quastion

    in your holy books talk about the jesus that who kill the juses go to the PARADISE pfff

    2nd you insult the god mean you told the god have a SON (jesus)

    and the chris holy book is Distort

    and the islam say TO BELIVE ALL Prophets and you dont belive MUHAMMED

    and we belive all PROPHETS of god

    belive me chris is Distorted
    ​The bible is just as ludicrous as you are.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  9. #23
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Its fine in Islam.
    Its not done in your country(not gonna bother to see if it is).


    Its fine in Islam. That's all I need.
    Learn the difference between what Allah said and what Muhammad said.
    The prophet asked for Jizyeh when the wars was started etc...

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  10. #24
    IsReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Jerusalem, Jihad camp
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Learn the difference between what Allah said and what Muhammad said.
    The prophet asked for Jizyeh when the wars was started etc...
    Why would he ask for jizeh ?

  11. #25
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    This thread needs some sudden clarity Clarence memes.

    In all honesty I think the basis of most religions is fear.

    Do this, do that or you don't go to your holy place when you die.

    People fear not going to heaven when they die, so they become complacent to a books message.

  12. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah ethereal I tend to make a thread on a certain topic and it gets derailed because someone wants to talk about something else. Which is fine, I don't mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Learn the difference between what Allah said and what Muhammad said.
    The prophet asked for Jizyeh when the wars was started etc...
    Oh I'm sorry, where is the difference between what Allah said and what Muhammed said?

    Seems to me Muhammed was the only one who could hear Allah, the only one who spoke for Allah, and the only one who made the rules. But ok, yeah, lets just make a distinction at random if it suits your argument.(sarcasm).


    :/ Apologist really go far these days.


  13. #27
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Yeah ethereal I tend to make a thread on a certain topic and it gets derailed because someone wants to talk about something else. Which is fine, I don't mind.



    Oh I'm sorry, where is the difference between what Allah said and what Muhammed said?

    Seems to me Muhammed was the only one who could hear Allah, the only one who spoke for Allah, and the only one who made the rules. But ok, yeah, lets just make a distinction at random if it suits your argument.(sarcasm).


    :/ Apologist really go far these days.
    Muhammad is a prophet and his maximum is just waiting the Gabriel to tell him what Allah says to Muhammad and he never saw Allah.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Muhammad is a prophet and his maximum is just waiting the Gabriel to tell him what Allah says to Muhammad and he never saw Allah.
    Semantics. Muhammed spoke for god, but at this point he draws a line like "oh well god never said that". Like there is a difference.


  15. #29
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This thread needs some sudden clarity Clarence memes.

    In all honesty I think the basis of most religions is fear.

    Do this, do that or you don't go to your holy place when you die.

    People fear not going to heaven when they die, so they become complacent to a books message.
    Agreed. It seems I have not come across a single religion that does not set out consequences for not obeying their practices. Also, those religions that do not, such as Buddhism, are not really religions at all, just a lifestyle.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  16. #30
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by IsReady View Post
    Why would he ask for jizeh ?
    To get weapons , build things and etc...


    ---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Semantics. Muhammed spoke for god, but at this point he draws a line like "oh well god never said that". Like there is a difference.
    Yes god never said that , the Jiyzeh is money or sheep and somethings like that and it's in wars only for help.

    I didn't say that Muhammad never spoke to god i said he didn't saw him.


    There's a difference between God Said and Muhammad Said and big big difference , What Muhammad says is not called must it's called you should , but what Allah says is called must.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cradle of Fear
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:47 AM
  2. Cradle of Fear
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 09:30 AM
  3. ne1 have ne good fear hacks?
    By rev1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:59 PM
  4. Ammo lock for FEAR multiplayer
    By Zededarian in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. Die In Fear
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:12 AM