Thread: Islam is Fear.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 107
  1. #46
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    What are you smoking?

    Some of us have better things to do than respond to every stupid "convert" video.
    And than respond to Hamas video?

  2. #47
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Its faith,
    And someday, not today you will know.

    They only believe what they see on tv from behind the walls of their houses, completely lost.
    Last edited by CheapShizz; 05-04-2013 at 02:01 PM.

  3. #48
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Its faith,
    And someday, not today you will know.

    They only believe what they see on tv from behind the walls of their houses, completely lost.
    I'm still dumbfounded by Muslims choice of ignorance.

    You generalize and stereotype every non-muslim as if we all go through life the same way. Here's a hint for you: we don't.

    If you want to believe in stereotypes and bullshit straw-man arguments fine, but keep it to yourself.
    ----------

    Last thing we need is another goddamn racist muslim.


  4. #49
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    Did anyone see the video I posted above, or just ignoring it?
    lmfao surrender, submission, obedience, sincerity and peace all to a book. A book which requires faith. A confidence/trust, which isn't based on rationality or sensation. All of these words^ are binding. They hold you down and keep you from progressing. While the world around you advances, you preach ignorance and attempt to convert as many people as you can. We are all human beings. We aren't chosen, we aren't special in any way. This religion which claims that we are worthy of such a god, it's a story which your people initially agreed to tell themselves over and over for the good of the world at the time. It's been told so many times that your people have forgotten that it was a lie. We are merely part of the chaos which we call the universe. A species within a genus within a family within a order within a class within a phylum within a kingdom within a domain and ultimately within the constraints of life. A rational and sensational being within an observably rational system. From a rational point of view, all we can aspire to be is part of this system. What everyone truly wants is to get ahead of the system, to be different, to be unique, to have a purpose. Ultimately what we truly want is to understand. In this life all we can do is observe and work within these constraints. Nothing more, we will never truly understand what this life means or what anything truly means. The sad truth is that we can only understand what we can see in the way which we can see it. So what truly drives a man is within the constraints of all these variables presented. A human being desires fulfillment, meaning and completion. Being human isn't about being rash and irrational. It isn't about bending the knee and submitting to a system which is completely irrational. It is about acknowledging these constraints and using them to our advantages. The goal of humanity is to use our senses to reach fulfillment, meaning and completion. Reaching fulfillment, meaning and completion are all based on what you have in front of you. However, all these purposes constantly change and move in a different direction for every human being. That's the miracle of life, not the single blinding light which you call god. The past shouldn't be disregarded, but merely a part of the journey of the present. Dream of the future and never the past. The past will get you nowhere. However, being human isn't merely about moving, it’s about how hard you can get hit, get up and keep moving. There is no shame in admitting you have fallen. Some people fall, never get back up and in the process drag everyone down with them. Don't be that guy. Be the guy who picks himself up and openly acknowledges his fall.
    Last edited by noob555; 05-06-2013 at 07:49 PM.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Empire (05-06-2013),[MPGH]Lehsyrus (05-06-2013)

  6. #50
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    lmfao surrender, submission, obedience, sincerity and peace all to a book. A book which requires faith. A confidence/trust, which isn't based on rationality or sensation. All of these words^ are binding. They hold you down and keep you from progressing. While the world around you advances, you preach ignorance and attempt to convert as many people as you can. We are all human beings. We aren't chosen, we aren't special in any way. This religion which claims that we are worthy of such a god, it's a story which your people initially agreed to tell themselves over and over for the good of the world at the time. It's been told so many times that your people have forgotten that it was a lie. We are merely part of the chaos which we call the universe. A species within a genus within a family within a order within a class within a phylum within a kingdom within a domain and ultimately within the constraints of life. A rational and sensational being within an observably rational system. From a rational point of view, all we can aspire to be is part of this system. What everyone truly wants is to get ahead of the system, to be different, to be unique, to have a purpose. Ultimately what we truly want is to understand. In this life all we can do is observe and work within these constraints. Nothing more, we will never truly understand what this life means or what anything truly means. The sad truth is that we can only understand what we can see in the way which we can see it. So what truly drives a man is within the constraints of all these variables presented. A human being desires fulfillment, meaning and completion. Being human isn't about being rash and irrational. It isn't about bending the knee and submitting to a system which is completely irrational. It is about acknowledging these constraints and using them to our advantages. The goal of humanity is to use our senses to reach fulfillment, meaning and completion. Reaching fulfillment, meaning and completion are all based on what you have in front of you. However, all these purposes constantly change and move in a different direction for every human being. That's the miracle of life, not the single blinding light which you call god. The past shouldn't be disregarded, but merely a part of the journey of the present. Dream of the future and never the past. The past will get you nowhere. However, being human isn't merely about moving, it’s about how hard you can get hit, get up and keep moving. There is no shame in admitting you have fallen. Some people fall, never get back up and in the process drag everyone down with them. Don't be that guy. Be the guy who picks himself up and openly acknowledges his fall.
    Suicide is better than read all this :O.

  7. #51
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Suicide is better than read all this :O.
    Your post had me dying...

  8. #52
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Yeps islam should have no place in this world.
    No islam= peace.
    inb4 rage replies
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  9. #53
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Yeps islam should have no place in this world.
    No islam= peace.
    inb4 rage replies
    You have a false vision about what true Islam is.

  10. #54
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
    Suicide is better than read all this :O.
    Live in your ignorance then
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #55
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Live in your ignorance then
    And you live in hating without searching.

  12. #56
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    And you live in hating without searching.
    ​Yet you stated you'd rather commit suicide than search through this thread. Seems a bit hypocritical eh?
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  13. #57
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Yet you stated you'd rather commit suicide than search through this thread. Seems a bit hypocritical eh?
    Most muslims are so.
    i'm not surprised by muslims ignorance
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  14. #58
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Suicide is better than read all this :O.
    Suicide is better than living a delusion even when exposed to the truth. That we must place faith in ourselves and see the world as it really is. An illusion one which we can either submit to or transcend from. To transcend we must recognize that society is fragile and we must be the shepherds of our own civilizations. That laws in our society must arise from truth and not divinity. That we must be the architects of our own actions. We must live with these actions, whether glorious or tragic , we must continue to serve society based on this truth. The truth ,is that nothing is true but the world that we can perceive in a rational and sensational sense, everything is permitted as long as our actions are rational. This truth does not mean for us to be free, merely to be wise. To understand that as people, our lives are constrained within a system risen from chaos.

    ---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    And you live in hating without searching.
    Speaking for the atheists who aren't as psychotic as you are, we live in a constant search for truth through science. We don't live in the hate of humanity, we live in the hatred of those who are against humanity. Those who stop searching for deeper truths and have faith in a book rather than reality.

    ---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    You have a false vision about what true Islam is.
    Tell me about how Islam isn't about the act of surrendering, submitting, being obedient, and sincere to a book. A book which claims that there is a god, written by a man who claims god told him to write it. A book which claims is the light which reveals love and peace. While in reality this light is blinding and forces it's followers to stumble in ignorance.

  15. #59
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
    And you live in hating without searching.
    Thing is I don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  16. #60
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    You have a false vision about what true Islam is.
    Did Muhammed practice true Islam? Would you consider him a good man?


Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cradle of Fear
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:47 AM
  2. Cradle of Fear
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 09:30 AM
  3. ne1 have ne good fear hacks?
    By rev1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:59 PM
  4. Ammo lock for FEAR multiplayer
    By Zededarian in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. Die In Fear
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:12 AM