Thread: Islam is Fear.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 107
  1. #61
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Speaking for the atheists who aren't as psychotic as you are, we live in a constant search for truth through science. We don't live in the hate of humanity, we live in the hatred of those who are against humanity. Those who stop searching for deeper truths and have faith in a book rather than reality.
    And then there's me. The guy who wishes to expand science whilst still retaining his faith, however, not many know what my faith is. I love science, no, I fucking love science, but I also enjoy my faith and beliefs. Then again, my faith also doesn't entail rejecting science in favor of blowing myself up such as Islam.

  2. #62
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    And then there's me. The guy who wishes to expand science whilst still retaining his faith, however, not many know what my faith is. I love science, no, I fucking love science, but I also enjoy my faith and beliefs. Then again, my faith also doesn't entail rejecting science in favor of blowing myself up such as Islam.
    LaVeyan Satanism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. #63
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    And then there's me. The guy who wishes to expand science whilst still retaining his faith, however, not many know what my faith is. I love science, no, I fucking love science, but I also enjoy my faith and beliefs. Then again, my faith also doesn't entail rejecting science in favor of blowing myself up such as Islam.
    What belief system are you into?

  4. #64
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Paganism Ftw
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  5. #65
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Yet you stated you'd rather commit suicide than search through this thread. Seems a bit hypocritical eh?
    No , I stated that suicide is better than reading that .

    I know every Islam hater here so I don't care about his posts and he's one of them.


    ---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Most muslims are so.
    i'm not surprised by muslims ignorance
    Are the Muslims the ignorant or the girls protesting without wearing anything?


    ---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Suicide is better than living a delusion even when exposed to the truth. That we must place faith in ourselves and see the world as it really is. An illusion one which we can either submit to or transcend from. To transcend we must recognize that society is fragile and we must be the shepherds of our own civilizations. That laws in our society must arise from truth and not divinity. That we must be the architects of our own actions. We must live with these actions, whether glorious or tragic , we must continue to serve society based on this truth. The truth ,is that nothing is true but the world that we can perceive in a rational and sensational sense, everything is permitted as long as our actions are rational. This truth does not mean for us to be free, merely to be wise. To understand that as people, our lives are constrained within a system risen from chaos.

    ---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------



    Speaking for the atheists who aren't as psychotic as you are, we live in a constant search for truth through science. We don't live in the hate of humanity, we live in the hatred of those who are against humanity. Those who stop searching for deeper truths and have faith in a book rather than reality.

    ---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------



    Tell me about how Islam isn't about the act of surrendering, submitting, being obedient, and sincere to a book. A book which claims that there is a god, written by a man who claims god told him to write it. A book which claims is the light which reveals love and peace. While in reality this light is blinding and forces it's followers to stumble in ignorance.
    saying Spaghetti Monster , is it science ?


    ---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Did Muhammed practice true Islam? Would you consider him a good man?
    Yes , he did , but did you research for something good for Islam or just brainwashing makes you type Islam is Bad and then Enter in google?

  6. #66
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Should I put down how the religion actually spread itself in the hardest time of the local people?
    I would love to see Mohammed come over here in the 21th century and try to spread a religion. I bet the muslims would behead him.

    That is exactly the same as if you would spread a pro-zombie religion like as if in those apocalyptic movies.
    Islam was based on fear, because the second kalief in the islam actually tried to kill the prophet until islam conquered the field.
    He then surrendered(by converting)and let the prophet marry his daughter. Please tell me how that is not biased?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  7. #67
    FauziKaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside house for sure.
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Racist ? If you don't know anything about Islam is. Please , each person in this world have Religion , don't simply talking like you know all about Islam.

  8. #68
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by FauziKaria View Post
    Racist ? If you don't know anything about Islam is. Please , each person in this world have Religion , don't simply talking like you know all about Islam.
    I was born and raised as a muslim. What else do you have to say?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  9. #69
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    What belief system are you into?
    It's a Bible spin off. Not Christianity though, it's basically the Bible + me doing a fuck load of research into the geographical locations and historical texts from other nations of the time period. A lot of drugs got me to this point lol. There's a LOT more to it than just that but I don't have an hour to type.

  10. #70
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Should I put down how the religion actually spread itself in the hardest time of the local people?
    I would love to see Mohammed come over here in the 21th century and try to spread a religion. I bet the muslims would behead him.

    That is exactly the same as if you would spread a pro-zombie religion like as if in those apocalyptic movies.
    Islam was based on fear, because the second kalief in the islam actually tried to kill the prophet until islam conquered the field.
    He then surrendered(by converting)and let the prophet marry his daughter. Please tell me how that is not biased?
    I like idiots like you , you don't even think.
    Even If Muhammad came again with a new religion believe me and I swear no one will join the new religion , because in the Qur'an he is the last prophet , That's why his kids died when they were young .

  11. #71
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Did Muhammed practice true Islam? Would you consider him a good man?
    Yes no question about it.

  12. #72
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post
    saying Spaghetti Monster , is it science ?
    Since you don't know, do some research
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #73
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Since you don't know, do some research
    OMG , that's why you say Israel didn't take Palestine land , BULL SHITS.

  14. #74
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    OMG , that's why you say Israel didn't take Palestine land , BULL SHITS.
    NO, israelis were the orginal inhabitants , if you know some history you would know that jews excist waaay longer then muslims
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  15. #75
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    I like idiots like you , you don't even think.
    Even If Muhammad came again with a new religion believe me and I swear no one will join the new religion , because in the Qur'an he is the last prophet , That's why his kids died when they were young .

    You like idiots like me? I have a way above average iQ and I sat down in the park thinking about that one subject for hours until those hours became months and then years.
    What you currently believe is the following:
    -You accept without any legit proof that God existed.
    -You accept the miraclious wonders of all prophets without any proof at all.


    Oh yeah and last but not least:

    You accept a life changing religion because you were born as a muslim.

    Rest assured, I was also born and raised as a muslim. So I bet I know more about islam then you do.
    Last edited by Snake; 05-08-2013 at 11:56 AM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cradle of Fear
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:47 AM
  2. Cradle of Fear
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 09:30 AM
  3. ne1 have ne good fear hacks?
    By rev1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:59 PM
  4. Ammo lock for FEAR multiplayer
    By Zededarian in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. Die In Fear
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:12 AM