Thread: Islam is Fear.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 107
  1. #91
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    You're fucking writing much and your words is useless.
    And I'm sure that Jesus the son of god and the god in the christian is a ridiculous outdated belief.
    Can we all just get this guy out of here? He won't add to the debate and can't even understand English. There is no point to him posting anymore

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (05-10-2013)

  3. #92
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,692
    My Mood
    Confused
    You guys don't want anyone show you the truth, just hating with no sensible reason.
    and we will never stop btw. and yes we are sucks in english, its ur language
    but come and learn Arabic and I bet if I give you two words if you can make difference between them.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matroix73 For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-10-2013)

  5. #93
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    You guys don't want anyone show you the truth, just hating with no sensible reason.
    and we will never stop btw. and yes we are sucks in english, its ur language
    but come and learn Arabic and I bet if I give you two words if you can make difference between them.
    Yes , that's right.

    Here is a word for translate it every where and search for it and believe me you will not get it , ام خلخال

  6. #94
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,071
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    You guys don't want anyone show you the truth, just hating with no sensible reason.
    and we will never stop btw. and yes we are sucks in english, its ur language
    but come and learn Arabic and I bet if I give you two words if you can make difference between them.
    English is my 3rd language.
    Doing an effort to learn one of the most spoken languages in the world does not hurt you.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  7. #95
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    English is my 3rd language.
    Doing an effort to learn one of the most spoken languages in the world does not hurt you.
    Learning the most difficult language wouldn't hurt him.

  8. #96
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    You're fucking writing much and your words is useless.
    And I'm sure that Jesus the son of god and the god in the christian is a ridiculous outdated belief.
    Yes, because having rational explanations for my arguments are useless. All you do is cherry pick my arguments, and when countered you ignore them. You then proceed to make shit up and assume that all people that aren't Islam believe in these things.

    And shut the fuck up, why the fuck are you assuming that I'm fucking Christian or share Christian values. All religions are fucking outdated, stop fucking assuming shit with no fucking basis.

    ---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Learning the most difficult language wouldn't hurt him.
    I'm sorry, you probably haven't heard of fucking Chinese. It's a language which has no alphabet and slight changes in tones can alter the meaning of the words. Shut the fuck up, you're on a forum which is IN ENGLISH. If you aren't going to bother arguing logically IN ENGLISH, fuck off.

    ---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    You guys don't want anyone show you the truth, just hating with no sensible reason.
    and we will never stop btw. and yes we are sucks in english, its ur language
    but come and learn Arabic and I bet if I give you two words if you can make difference between them.
    I've typed up at least 10 logical fucking paragraphs. You've been claiming to show us the truth, yet every time we call your "truth" out on being full of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Suicide is better than read all this :O.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    Your post had me dying...
    So when your arguments get refuted, you decide to ignore them and claim that you're right over and over without any reasoning.
    If this was a forum in Arabic, we would be debating in fucking Arabic. This fucking forum is in English, why the fuck would we learn Arabic.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (05-18-2013),[MPGH]Lehsyrus (05-10-2013)

  10. #97
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    You guys don't want anyone show you the truth, just hating with no sensible reason.
    and we will never stop btw. and yes we are sucks in english, its ur language
    but come and learn Arabic and I bet if I give you two words if you can make difference between them.
    Alrighty that's a win guys.
    ----------------

    Resorting to "you are just hating/ignoring the truth" without providing evidence just proves you don't have anything.


  11. #98
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I'm sorry, you probably haven't heard of fucking Chinese. It's a language which has no alphabet and slight changes in tones can alter the meaning of the words. Shut the fuck up, you're on a forum which is IN ENGLISH. If you aren't going to bother arguing logically IN ENGLISH, fuck off.
    When you don't know any shit then don't type that.

    Arabic is the most difficult language in the world due to It's structures not to It's Alphabet also the meaning of the word can be changed in Arabic too.

    So don't say bullshits.

    I just have exams until tomorrow and I will prove anything you want.

  12. #99
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    When you don't know any shit then don't type that.

    Arabic is the most difficult language in the world due to It's structures not to It's Alphabet also the meaning of the word can be changed in Arabic too.

    So don't say bullshits.

    I just have exams until tomorrow and I will prove anything you want.
    Great still haven't proven anything. And that still has nothing to do with the fact that we're on a fucking english forum. Counter argue everything I've posted so far.

  13. #100
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,692
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Great still haven't proven anything. And that still has nothing to do with the fact that we're on a fucking english forum. Counter argue everything I've posted so far.

    And we are HACKING forum too.

  14. #101
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Great still haven't proven anything. And that still has nothing to do with the fact that we're on a fucking english forum. Counter argue everything I've posted so far.
    My point was learning it not because we're on English forums , I said for education or something like that.

  15. #102
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    And we are HACKING forum too.
    A hacking forum which has a general discussion section which in turn has a sub forum for religious debate? Your point?
    I don't see Arabic on any subforum.

    ---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    My point was learning it not because we're on English forums , I said for education or something like that.
    What the fuck are you talking about, you initially conjured the language barrier argument as a ad hominem attack. Which is A LOGICAL FALLACY. Ergo pointless and has no place in this discussion.

  16. #103
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    My point was learning it not because we're on English forums , I said for education or something like that.
    The point is irrelevant. A feeble attempt at diverting the argument into your power.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  17. #104
    Maroon5.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Maroon5\One More Night.mp4"
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Fear go to hell ? dafuq .

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Maroon5. For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-17-2013)

  19. #105
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,071
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Fear for hell?
    I would have to be honest, as a (hopefully)futuresoldier, my biggest fear is to no longer exist.
    I don't fear the upcoming phyiscal pain or the mental hassle.

    I fear no longer existing, I fear not achieving what I want to before I end up in a endless nothing.
    I don't fear hell, because for one, we men are made to feel pain and experience it
    for two, I'd rather live in pain then no longer exist.

    And then again, your hell is bullshit.

    If god has emotions as forgiving and being pleased, he can also experience our emotions and thus he is no longer perfect.


    He himself has given us the ability to think like this and displease him. He himself has made me an atheist as it was my destiny set by him. What do you think this is leading to?

    Is this all a mighty move of a god to make sure the believers have enemies to fight against on the day of justice?


    Explain me.
    Last edited by Snake; 05-17-2013 at 03:31 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cradle of Fear
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:47 AM
  2. Cradle of Fear
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 09:30 AM
  3. ne1 have ne good fear hacks?
    By rev1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:59 PM
  4. Ammo lock for FEAR multiplayer
    By Zededarian in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. Die In Fear
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:12 AM