Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 110
  1. #61
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    No i'm saying facts here.
    Islam is born in violence, and will live on in violence.
    It's not a fact ^.

  2. #62
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    It's not a fact ^.
    it is.
    learn history and you will know that islam was spread by violence, forcing the people who believed christianity then becoming a muslim or they would die.
    So yes islam is violence.
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  3. #63
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    it is.
    learn history and you will know that islam was spread by violence, forcing the people who believed christianity then becoming a muslim or they would die.
    So yes islam is violence.
    First of all , It was becoming a muslim or not but if it's not then you have to pay taxes to be protected vs any enemy and the guys who don't have money or something like that don't have to pay it.



    The only fact here is how idiotic you are

    Christianity is born in non-violence , huh?

    150 Million Red Indian have been killed by Christianity.

    88 Million African have been killed in slavery and transport process to America.

    20 Million Alaburegin have been killed by Christianity.

    Millions of Arab have been killed by crusades even until now.

    More than 25 Millions have been killed in The Word War 1.

    More than 40 Millions have been killed in the world war 2.

    And you say It is born in violence .

  4. #64
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    First of all , It was becoming a muslim or not but if it's not then you have to pay taxes to be protected vs any enemy and the guys who don't have money or something like that don't have to pay it.



    The only fact here is how idiotic you are

    Christianity is born in non-violence , huh?

    150 Million Red Indian have been killed by Christianity.

    88 Million African have been killed in slavery and transport process to America.

    20 Million Alaburegin have been killed by Christianity.

    Millions of Arab have been killed by crusades even until now.

    More than 25 Millions have been killed in The Word War 1.

    More than 40 Millions have been killed in the world war 2.

    And you say It is born in violence .
    Dude you're so stupid that you didn't got me that i was saying about the first years 0-100. (gregorian calender)

    Dude do you even know why the crusades are launched?

    - because islam attacked Byzantine empire (so you guys started the war)
    - Because the caliph of jeruzalem in the 11th century threatened the pelgrims horrible and removed holy places for pelgrims.

    So that was entirely islams's fault.

    Don't be so stupid please and get your facts straight

    Btw muslims got involved in both worldwars too, so shut up about european countries
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  5. #65
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Dude you're so stupid that you didn't got me that i was saying about the first years 0-100. (gregorian calender)

    Dude do you even know why the crusades are launched?

    - because islam attacked Byzantine empire (so you guys started the war)
    - Because the caliph of jeruzalem in the 11th century threatened the pelgrims horrible and removed holy places for pelgrims.

    So that was entirely islams's fault.

    Don't be so stupid please and get your facts straight

    Btw muslims got involved in both worldwars too, so shut up about european countries
    And attacking you causes occupying Palestine 1 time and we got it back and then you tried again or just revenge?

    And why you didn't fucking respond to all my words not crusades only!!?


    I'm fucking back from exams and tell me what you need to know / prove.

  6. #66
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    And attacking you causes occupying Palestine 1 time and we got it back and then you tried again or just revenge?

    And why you didn't fucking respond to all my words not crusades only!!?


    I'm fucking back from exams and tell me what you need to know / prove.
    Yeah we did that shit in america with those niggers.

    But what did you do with all those armenians in the armenian holocaust?

    and you still didn't got when i was talking about the first years of christianity who spreaded peacefully amongst the people unlike islam.
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  7. #67
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Yeah we did that shit in america with those niggers.

    But what did you do with all those armenians in the armenian holocaust?

    and you still didn't got when i was talking about the first years of christianity who spreaded peacefully amongst the people unlike islam.
    Peace religion is peace religion not in the first years or the last years.

  8. #68
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Peace religion is peace religion not in the first years or the last years.
    But islam certainly isn't peacefull.

    Look what happens to syria
    look what is happening in egypt with the coptic christinians
    look to afghanistan
    look to pakistan

    They murder people in 'name of allah'

    I'm not saying christinians are holy, but at least we don't have such groups as taliban in our countries
    we had Ku klux klan but they're almost wiped out of earth
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  9. #69
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    But islam certainly isn't peacefull.

    Look what happens to syria
    look what is happening in egypt with the coptic christinians
    look to afghanistan
    look to pakistan

    They murder people in 'name of allah'

    I'm not saying christinians are holy, but at least we don't have such groups as taliban in our countries
    we had Ku klux klan but they're almost wiped out of earth
    "Look to afghanistan" : Isn't that because of USA?

    "Look to Pakistan" : Isn't that because of USA?

    "Look to Syria" : Isn't that because of USA?

    "Look to Egypt with Coptic .." : You think that because Islam or USA and Israel?


    Responding to peace at the first years of Islam:
    Muhammad was having a Jews neighbour who was Insulting him and etc.. , when the Jews neightbour got Ill he visited him.
    Last edited by AS-Molaar; 05-13-2013 at 02:34 PM.

  10. #70
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    "Look to afghanistan" : Isn't that because of USA?

    "Look to Pakistan" : Isn't that because of USA?

    "Look to Syria" : Isn't that because of USA?

    "Look to Egypt with Coptic .." : You think that because Islam or USA and Israel?
    Are you that stupid dude?

    What

    Syria: did america intervented once in syria? retarted argument

    Coptics: Why the does usa cares about coptics? America wants egypt for it's oil, not for protecting coptics,- retarded argument

    Pakistan, because Osama murdered more then 3000 people at wtc? so you're saying interventing isn't allowed to search for him?

    Afghanistan: same as pakistan.

    At least USA isn't that corrupted as pakistan/afghanistan and they have a freedom of speach unlike most of islamitic countries.
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  11. #71
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Are you that stupid dude?

    What

    Syria: did america intervented once in syria? retarted argument

    Coptics: Why the does usa cares about coptics? America wants egypt for it's oil, not for protecting coptics,- retarded argument

    Pakistan, because Osama murdered more then 3000 people at wtc? so you're saying interventing isn't allowed to search for him?

    Afghanistan: same as pakistan.

    At least USA isn't that corrupted as pakistan/afghanistan and they have a freedom of speach unlike most of islamitic countries.
    Yes America Did that.

    About coptic , they want to occupy Egypt but with a tricky Ideas so It's called something like there's something bad in Egypt and USA is going to defend Egypt to do what it did with Iraq.

    How?

    When they do things like that , the coptic are going to protest and do violence so it's easily to kill the army forces.

  12. #72
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    In order:

    1-Israel kills people / fire rockets from civilian areas , at civilian.
    2-Hamas fires back, at the Israeli locations, and takes them offline.
    3-Peace treaty is signed or negotiations go under way.
    4-Repeat 1-3 and nauseum.

    Just saying, you have one asshole continually trying to kill people and you don't even think for a second its wrong?
    -----------------------------

    Also if you took the amount Israeli and the USA organizations spent on weapons/ammo/making Israel inside Palestine you'd say hell no.
    Unfortunately that's just lying.

    Hamas can't even take offline Israeli rockets, much less does Israel fire first in any scenario. Every time, Hamas has fired first, every time. Yet you think differently, for no explained reason other than hatred. It is sad to see this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------


    The state of Palestine is only the fault of the people of Palestine. I'm sorry, but eventually it just come down to taking responsibility for the actions taken and moving on. You'd think after half a century of this, they'd stop. All it has become is another holy war, only to further destroy palestine.


    There is nothing to gain from "retaking palestine", yet you continue to act like there is.


  13. #73
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Yes America Did that.

    About coptic , they want to occupy Egypt but with a tricky Ideas so It's called something like there's something bad in Egypt and USA is going to defend Egypt to do what it did with Iraq.

    How?

    When they do things like that , the coptic are going to protest and do violence so it's easily to kill the army forces.
    Untill now there's ZERO proof of usa army in syria, and please don't come with source from islamitic sites since they're filled with propaganda.

    And hah wasn't it america who gave egypt tons of money?

    But america is not innocent at all though.
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  14. #74
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Untill now there's ZERO proof of usa army in syria, and please don't come with source from islamitic sites since they're filled with propaganda.

    And hah wasn't it america who gave egypt tons of money?

    But america is not innocent at all though.
    And why they give us money? and why they give Israel more money and why they give Israel more F-16 than us to make Israel more powerful than us?

    Be friend to a friend , the friend will trust you , do whatever you want on the friend.

  15. #75
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    And why they give us money? and why they give Israel more money and why they give Israel more F-16 than us to make Israel more powerful than us?

    Be friend to a friend , the friend will trust you , do whatever you want on the friend.
    do you even realize why israel has to defend its own?? they're surrounded by countries who look for any weakness, they all hate israel because they're not islamitic.

    and without usa's money your country would have been an economic greece, so instead of insulting them be glad they gave you money
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Too all you wanting to download fraps!!!!
    By granter101 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 06:37 AM
  2. you can say canada sucks all you want
    By ace76543 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-17-2016, 11:59 AM
  3. DO YOU WANT A CLAN? WELL RISEAGAINSTDEAD (ALL CAPS) WANTS YOU!
    By kiddieboy12 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. All I want for Christmas
    By Tom_2nd_account in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 07:20 PM
  5. Going to sleep gn spam all you want enjoy the freedom
    By SATANICAT in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:37 PM