Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 110
  1. #91
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Oh yes because EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT BASED ON ISLAM IS DISTORTED. Fucking moron. Go worship your God that smashed the moon, OH WAIT THE FUCKING MOON IS STILL THERE. Mmmmmoooooorrrrrrroooooonnnnnnnn.
    At least I don't believe in the holy milk and the son of milk.

    Oh yeah , EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT BASED ON BIBLE IS DISTORTED.Fucking moron.Go worship your God who got killed by normal men, Oh wait the fucking God still There.Mmmmmmorrrrrrooooonnnnnnnnnnnn

  2. #92
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Just let it go guys
    he's just a radical schoolboy, who has been brainwashed by al qaida.

    Don't need to loose iq points to a terrorist sext and their followers.
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

  3. #93
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Did anyone mention the moon ?
    Do you mean the story when long time ago they asked Muhammad for a miracle and Allah cracked the moon in to 2 halfs , and scientists approved this ?
    You're full of shit, Lunar phase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

    ---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    At least I don't believe in the holy milk and the son of milk.

    Oh yeah , EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT BASED ON BIBLE IS DISTORTED.Fucking moron.Go worship your God who got killed by normal men, Oh wait the fucking God still There.Mmmmmmorrrrrrooooonnnnnnnnnnnn
    Shut the fuck up, both religions are full of shit. You worship a god which isn't rational or sensational. Merely an outdated idea. You still haven't answered any of my previous posts. And I don't want your cherry picking/assumptions. Read all of it and respond to all of it.

    ---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Just let it go guys
    he's just a radical schoolboy, who has been brainwashed by al qaida.

    Don't need to loose iq points to a terrorist sext and their followers.
    Fuck off, they aren't brainwashed by al qaida, they are brain washed by religion.

  4. #94
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Shut the fuck up, both religions are full of shit. You worship a god which isn't rational or sensational. Merely an outdated idea. You still haven't answered any of my previous posts. And I don't want your cherry picking/assumptions. Read all of it and respond to all of it.
    Link it again to respond to all of it.



    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Fuck off, they aren't brainwashed by al qaida, they are brain washed by religion.
    At least not like media.

    We're brain washed by religion - God , but you brain washed by ppl.

  5. #95
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You are brainwashed by a figment of your imagination.

    Oh the lulz.


  6. #96
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Link it again to respond to all of it.




    At least not like media.

    We're brain washed by religion - God , but you brain washed by ppl.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...am-fear-4.html
    Respond to ALL of my posts and the content within them.

    I have NEVER ever used the FUCKING MEDIA in any of my arguments. You on the other hand, have posted ISLAMIC MEDIA on multiple occasions. While my arguments are based on reason, your arguments are based on faith in a fucking book. A book which claims that it's the real deal. Being rational isn't being brainwashed. Having faith in a fucking god which claims that he is the real god is being fucking brainwashed. Do you know how dumb that sounds? If I wrote a ambiguous book which claimed I was Gilgamesh was god, it wouldn't mean he was god. You know why? BECAUSE IT ISN'T LOGICAL ITS FICTION.
    Last edited by noob555; 05-16-2013 at 04:13 PM.

  7. #97
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...am-fear-4.html
    Respond to ALL of my posts and the content within them.

    I have NEVER ever used the FUCKING MEDIA in any of my arguments. You on the other hand, have posted ISLAMIC MEDIA on multiple occasions. While my arguments are based on reason, your arguments are based on faith in a fucking book. A book which claims that it's the real deal. Being rational isn't being brainwashed. Having faith in a fucking god which claims that he is the real god is being fucking brainwashed. Do you know how dumb that sounds? If I wrote a book which claimed I was Gilgamesh was god, it wouldn't mean he was god. You know why? BECAUSE IT ISN'T LOGICAL ITS FICTION.
    Where is my Islamic media please? , All your reasons are shit.
    Believing in my religion isn't being brainwashed too.
    I understood from you that you get the expression of making a "book" that claims something is a god is easy? If it's yes then you're an idiot.
    Proving that there a God Exists or something has never been proved by an scientific and After 1200 years of this book It has been proved then yes.
    I fucking request a duel for you that you make even 1 phrase like the Qur'an way and prove it's real and after 1 year only not 1200 years it will be proven then i will you're a prophet or God.
    Arabs before 1200 years were the kings of the poems , etc.. . The Qur'an challenged them in it and It has been proven that It's real.
    Q&A:1-Why I don't see the "most" proves in the Qur'an?
    -Because the Original book of Qur'an is made in Arabic so It's a challenge from you and God to make a book like Qur'an or even 5 phrases.
    2-Why the Qur'an is a miracle from Allah?
    -Because Qur'an is like a mysterious in It's words , It's explanation and It's miracles.
    3-Why It's mysterious in It's word , It's explanation and It's miracles?
    -Qur'an words itself is miracle because you cannot get the mean of it's words except by Islamic Scientists , and in It's explanation because It has many explanation, and in It's miracles because you cannot say that this universe has a solar system when you're in the first era of Earth and After that It get's proved by science which most of atheist believe in.
    Last edited by AS-Molaar; 05-16-2013 at 04:24 PM.

  8. #98
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Where is my Islamic media please? , All your reasons are shit.
    Believing in my religion isn't being brainwashed too.
    I understood from you that you get the expression of making a "book" that claims something is a god is easy? If it's yes then you're an idiot.
    Proving that there a God Exists or something has never been proved by an scientific and After 1200 years of this book It has been proved then yes.
    I fucking request a duel for you that you make even 1 phrase like the Qur'an way and prove it's real and after 1 year only not 1200 years it will be proven then i will you're a prophet or God.
    Arabs before 1200 years were the kings of the poems , etc.. . The Qur'an challenged them in it and It has been proven that It's real.
    Q&A:1-Why I don't see the "most" proves in the Qur'an?
    -Because the Original book of Qur'an is made in Arabic so It's a challenge from you and God to make a book like Qur'an or even 5 phrases.
    2-Why the Qur'an is a miracle from Allah?
    -Because Qur'an is like a mysterious in It's words , It's explanation and It's miracles.
    3-Why It's mysterious in It's word , It's explanation and It's miracles?
    -Qur'an words itself is miracle because you cannot get the mean of it's words except by Islamic Scientists , and in It's explanation because It has many explanation, and in It's miracles because you cannot say that this universe has a solar system when you're in the first era of Earth and After that It get's proved by science which most of atheist believe in.
    I'm quite certain you have posted videos regarding the validity of Islam.
    The modern world is a place where knowledge flourishes. If I wrote shit half as ridiculous or ambiguous as the Qur'an I would be ignored/ shut down in the modern world. We live in a age where legitimate knowledge can be shared in a few clicks on the internet. A thousand two hundred years ago, books literally took years to be made and the authors would be persecuted for the use of the scientific process. The Qur'an is mysterious because its fucking AMBIGUOUS. And do you know how many religions/cults have written holy books and have had massive followings? Hundreds. These Islamic scientists are merely interpreting the fucking book, you do realize other religions have religious based scientist as well. The solar system was proposed in 200-300 bc by Aristarchus of Samos, literally a thousand years before the Qur'an was even written. The miracles in the fucking Qur'an aren't fucking miracles. These miracles are the fucking product of ambiguous text. At best it's fucking recycled knowledge.

  9. #99
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    At least I don't believe in the holy milk and the son of milk.

    Oh yeah , EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT BASED ON BIBLE IS DISTORTED.Fucking moron.Go worship your God who got killed by normal men, Oh wait the fucking God still There.Mmmmmmorrrrrrooooonnnnnnnnnnnn
    I LOVE how you automatically assume people who prove Islam is bullshit are Christians. Hey dumbass, why don't you go listen to your pedophile prophet and shut the fuck up. You don't even know basic fucking history, ignorant fuck.


    ---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Where is my Islamic media please? , All your reasons are shit.
    Believing in my religion isn't being brainwashed too.
    I understood from you that you get the expression of making a "book" that claims something is a god is easy? If it's yes then you're an idiot.
    Proving that there a God Exists or something has never been proved by an scientific and After 1200 years of this book It has been proved then yes.
    I fucking request a duel for you that you make even 1 phrase like the Qur'an way and prove it's real and after 1 year only not 1200 years it will be proven then i will you're a prophet or God.
    Arabs before 1200 years were the kings of the poems , etc.. . The Qur'an challenged them in it and It has been proven that It's real.
    Q&A:1-Why I don't see the "most" proves in the Qur'an?
    -Because the Original book of Qur'an is made in Arabic so It's a challenge from you and God to make a book like Qur'an or even 5 phrases.
    2-Why the Qur'an is a miracle from Allah?
    -Because Qur'an is like a mysterious in It's words , It's explanation and It's miracles.
    3-Why It's mysterious in It's word , It's explanation and It's miracles?
    -Qur'an words itself is miracle because you cannot get the mean of it's words except by Islamic Scientists , and in It's explanation because It has many explanation, and in It's miracles because you cannot say that this universe has a solar system when you're in the first era of Earth and After that It get's proved by science which most of atheist believe in.
    A SCIENTISTS is someone who studies SCIENCE. THE QUR'AN IS NOT SCIENCE. You continue to prove how fucking retarded you are by not even understanding what basic noun definitions are.

  10. #100
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think we pretty much won 10 times over. His only comeback is "you are wrong" without any logic or debate.

    Refusal to admit you are wrong is just stubborn stupidity.
    ------------
    (watch he will quote this and say "nah uh, you are refusing to admit".)

    -----------

    Either way, its over. He has nothing.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (05-16-2013)

  12. #101
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I think we pretty much won 10 times over. His only comeback is "you are wrong" without any logic or debate.

    Refusal to admit you are wrong is just stubborn stupidity.
    ------------
    (watch he will quote this and say "nah uh, you are refusing to admit".)

    -----------

    Either way, its over. He has nothing.
    I'm starting to read his dumbass posts as Dirka herpa derpty derp.

  13. #102
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    I'm starting to read his dumbass posts as Dirka herpa derpty derp.
    allahu akbar! *boom*

    but all in all most of his post contradicts itself. It gets to the point where he looks like a raving lunatic and can't even provide a comeback.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (05-17-2013)

  15. #103
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    allahu akbar! *boom*

    but all in all most of his post contradicts itself. It gets to the point where he looks like a raving lunatic and can't even provide a comeback.
    And then they call us, the ones providing all of the evidence to support our claims, stupid. Ironic

  16. #104
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I LOVE how you automatically assume people who prove Islam is bullshit are Christians. Hey dumbass, why don't you go listen to your pedophile prophet and shut the fuck up. You don't even know basic fucking history, ignorant fuck.
    I was referring in that to christians and not him , looks how idiotic you are.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    A SCIENTISTS is someone who studies SCIENCE. THE QUR'AN IS NOT SCIENCE. You continue to prove how fucking retarded you are by not even understanding what basic noun definitions are.
    Islamic scientist is in Qur'an , looks how Idiotic you are.



    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I think we pretty much won 10 times over. His only comeback is "you are wrong" without any logic or debate.

    Refusal to admit you are wrong is just stubborn stupidity.
    ------------
    (watch he will quote this and say "nah uh, you are refusing to admit".)

    -----------

    Either way, its over. He has nothing.
    You say you won from your mind you didn't prove any fucking thing that force me to say you won.
    I give a proofs and you don't give a fuck because you don't know anything.
    Saying Islam say to do sex with slaves is proving how fucking retarded you are , you have to see what you say because your mind is not typing that hate to Islam which is inside you lead you type anything even if It was wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I'm starting to read his dumbass posts as Dirka herpa derpty derp.
    And I already started to read your posts as Fucki Idiot Idiot Fuki.


    ---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    allahu akbar! *boom*

    but all in all most of his post contradicts itself. It gets to the point where he looks like a raving lunatic and can't even provide a comeback.
    Occupying Palestine , Iraq. Arab terrorist! *palm face*


    ---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I'm quite certain you have posted videos regarding the validity of Islam.
    The modern world is a place where knowledge flourishes. If I wrote shit half as ridiculous or ambiguous as the Qur'an I would be ignored/ shut down in the modern world. We live in a age where legitimate knowledge can be shared in a few clicks on the internet. A thousand two hundred years ago, books literally took years to be made and the authors would be persecuted for the use of the scientific process. The Qur'an is mysterious because its fucking AMBIGUOUS. And do you know how many religions/cults have written holy books and have had massive followings? Hundreds. These Islamic scientists are merely interpreting the fucking book, you do realize other religions have religious based scientist as well. The solar system was proposed in 200-300 bc by Aristarchus of Samos, literally a thousand years before the Qur'an was even written. The miracles in the fucking Qur'an aren't fucking miracles. These miracles are the fucking product of ambiguous text. At best it's fucking recycled knowledge.
    The Qur'an isn't mysterious because its fucking AMBIGUOUS.

    Do you even read 2 sentences from what I said?

  17. #105
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    I was referring in that to christians and not him , looks how idiotic you are.



    Islamic scientist is in Qur'an , looks how Idiotic you are.




    You say you won from your mind you didn't prove any fucking thing that force me to say you won.
    I give a proofs and you don't give a fuck because you don't know anything.
    Saying Islam say to do sex with slaves is proving how fucking retarded you are , you have to see what you say because your mind is not typing that hate to Islam which is inside you lead you type anything even if It was wrong.



    And I already started to read your posts as Fucki Idiot Idiot Fuki.


    ---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------


    Occupying Palestine , Iraq. Arab terrorist! *palm face*


    ---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------


    The Qur'an isn't mysterious because its fucking AMBIGUOUS.

    Do you even read 2 sentences from what I said?
    DIRKA DIRKA, MUHAMMAD JIHAD

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Too all you wanting to download fraps!!!!
    By granter101 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 06:37 AM
  2. you can say canada sucks all you want
    By ace76543 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-17-2016, 11:59 AM
  3. DO YOU WANT A CLAN? WELL RISEAGAINSTDEAD (ALL CAPS) WANTS YOU!
    By kiddieboy12 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. All I want for Christmas
    By Tom_2nd_account in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 07:20 PM
  5. Going to sleep gn spam all you want enjoy the freedom
    By SATANICAT in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:37 PM