Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110
  1. #1
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257

    All they wanted to do is to pray

    @Empire , Now you know why people protest , why we throw rocks.
    Haven't seen a terrorist action right there , didn't see Hamas killing other innocent Palestinians.
    -------------
    wait till foreign media claims that Israeli soldiers are Hamas.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. #2
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    dident see any proof of them only wanting to pray
    and yeah sure we will believe the arab media D:
    bro iam sure you never been in any of this situations all youre accusesion are from what you see in some video

    i can promise you that soldiers will do this without a reason

  3. #3
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    dident see any proof of them only wanting to pray
    and yeah sure we will believe the arab media D:
    bro iam sure you never been in any of this situations all youre accusesion are from what you see in some video

    i can promise you that soldiers will do this without a reason
    You make me feel like that i wasn't arrested 3 times from your stupid soldiers.
    I can confess that 2 times I was throwing rocks , but 1 times I was just walking nearby ==> Now you believe this ?
    also you said you didn't see any proof that wanted to pray , BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FUCKING PRAY.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  4. #4
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    hhh throwing rocks yeah so mature of you
    please man all you say to me is pure BS because i know the truth
    maybe you cann sell youre bs to someone who dosent live in israel
    but me living here and going to the army i know

    and i also can give you videos like this:

  5. #5
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    hhh throwing rocks yeah so mature of you
    please man all you say to me is pure BS because i know the truth
    maybe you cann sell youre bs to someone who dosent live in israel
    but me living here and going to the army i know

    and i also can give you videos like this:
    Maybe fix your English at first , and I'm not sure what was your video point of view.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  6. #6
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Maybe fix your English at first , and I'm not sure what was your video point of view.
    Yeah my english isent good but you understand me

    and the point is that arabs are throwing rocks and molotovs at soldiers who dont do anything to them

  7. #7
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    Yeah my english isent good but you understand me

    and the point is that arabs are throwing rocks and molotovs at soldiers who dont do anything to them
    Well I read it again and ...
    Yes immature cause if i had a weapon i could've raid the soldiers.
    Well what the fuck are soldiers doing right there ?
    You guys go to villages and destroy Mosques with a company of your faggot soldiers.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  8. #8
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    Well I read it again and ...
    Yes immature cause if i had a weapon i could've raid the soldiers.
    Well what the fuck are soldiers doing right there ?
    You guys go to villages and destroy Mosques with a company of your faggot soldiers.

    we are going to villages because youre hamas friends are hiding rockets and guns in peopls houses and ther are allot more reasons whay

  9. #9
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    we are going to villages because youre hamas friends are hiding rockets and guns in peopls houses and ther are allot more reasons whay
    And your soliders are killing hamas people who are protesting? seems legit.
    Before 1947 Israeli Flag never existed.
    Last edited by AS-Molaar; 05-08-2013 at 01:41 PM.

  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    @Empire , Now you know why people protest , why we throw rocks.
    Haven't seen a terrorist action right there , didn't see Hamas killing other innocent Palestinians.
    -------------
    wait till foreign media claims that Israeli soldiers are Hamas.
    This is called editing for propaganda reasons.

    If not shown the entire footage, you cannot get the whole story.

    Skipping and editing like this is seen in a lot of brainwashing videos.
    -------------------------------------

    Example: I record a fight between the police and me. I go up and punch the police officer in the face. However, I edit that out. So it looks like I was just walking around minding my own business and then boom a police officer "assaulted me" at random.

    I then turn this to all my already anti-police buddies, they believe it, and boom further hatred for the police justified through a simple edited-video. Its typical closed-minded bolstering, and youtube just makes it easier for you.
    ------------------------------------


    TLDR: Shit's fake, don't care.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-08-2013 at 03:15 PM.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (05-08-2013)

  12. #11
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    And your soliders are killing hamas people who are protesting? seems legit.
    Before 1947 Israeli Flag never existed.
    No because palestine flag existed

  13. #12
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    No because palestine flag existed
    Yes it existed before your father born.

  14. #13
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Yes it existed before your father born.
    Sure ok bro

  15. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Yes it existed before your father born.
    Can you both shut it or talk to each other via pm's?

    You keep misunderstanding each other due to poor english. Either switch or pm each other and switch. Stop spamming.


  16. #15
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Can you both shut it or talk to each other via pm's?

    You keep misunderstanding each other due to poor english. Either switch or pm each other and switch. Stop spamming.
    And you stop spamming bullshits.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Too all you wanting to download fraps!!!!
    By granter101 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 06:37 AM
  2. you can say canada sucks all you want
    By ace76543 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-17-2016, 11:59 AM
  3. DO YOU WANT A CLAN? WELL RISEAGAINSTDEAD (ALL CAPS) WANTS YOU!
    By kiddieboy12 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. All I want for Christmas
    By Tom_2nd_account in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 07:20 PM
  5. Going to sleep gn spam all you want enjoy the freedom
    By SATANICAT in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:37 PM