Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 106
  1. #31
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    It looked like he was gonna go up to his boy behind him and be like "derpa gun not work, fix pls sherpa derka "
    Made me think of Team America.


    Lol, in the video with the guts.
    dat black chik is all up in his grill wit all de shouting.
    She's all liek "call da amBOlance!"

  2. #32
    Overmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    HEAD SHOT MOTHER FUCKER, BOOOOOM

  3. #33
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Gosh it's not about religion these are terrorist and true Muslims despite them for killing in the name of allah. @Temperrr We should both claim for presidency :|



  4. #34
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,063
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,525
    My Mood
    Tired
    enough with this racism already...

    ---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

    ture muslims aren't that stupid. They are extremists..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    Gosh it's not about religion these are terrorist and true Muslims despite them for killing in the name of allah. @Temperrr We should both claim for presidency :|
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  5. #35
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    And here I am with my atheist view being such an asshole and ruining lives everywhere. I should convert to Islam to make this world a better place. I mean really, who do I think I am not raping and murdering women, or executing a dozen men in the name of my lord or stoning infidels who sneeze on my camel. I'm such a fucking douchebag.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ghost (05-22-2013),Killian (05-17-2013),HalfBajan (05-17-2013),Youtro (05-17-2013)

  7. #36
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    FACEPLANT
    FACEPLANT
    FACEPLANT
    FACEPLANT
    PAAAUUUUUSSE
    FACEPLANTFACEPLANTFACEPLANTFACEPLANTFACEPLANT

    DURKA DURKA





  8. #37
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    enough with this racism already...

    ---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

    ture muslims aren't that stupid. They are extremists..
    By "true Muslims" I meant to those who believe in the general idea of Allah and his legacy(Or what ever would be the right word to use instead of "legacy" - I just like that word it's sexy)..



  9. #38
    Maroon5.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Maroon5\One More Night.mp4"
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Headshot time even i don't like it

  10. #39
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,063
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,525
    My Mood
    Tired
    First: Sorry for forgetting to congratulate you Congratz
    Second: There are two types of Muslims: A. Sunnis B. Shiites
    Shiites aren't true Muslims. Even some might contend the opposite, they aren't (Reason: Muslims Prophet is Muhammed. Theirs is Ali Ibn Ul-Khattab who is the prophet's nephew. Proof is that the Qura'an ,holy book of Islam, says that and not following the holy book of a religion means that those people don't belong to this religion.) So if the people in this video are Shiites, don't say they're Muslims. Previously, Ethereal has posted a video about butthole "jihad" explosives and in the video, the guy who was speaking is a Shiite. So don't say that those are Muslims.
    Now there are two kinds of Sunnis: A. Extremists B. Real Muslims
    Extremists are those ill-minded retarded kind of people who take Islam and add to it some of their of their own rules claiming that this is mentioned in Islam to legalize their actions. Now those guys aren't even considered Muslims. So again, don't judge Islam/Muslims based on them. Now the other type, real Muslims, are the ones who care for peace and would do anything to another person unless he has hurt them. I am glad to say that I'm one of the real Muslims. I knew alot of people in my life of various religions including: Jewish, Atheists, and alot of Christians. I have know them from various Countries. I've never treated anyone differently from another just because of their religion. I never discriminated between two people cus of their religion. Neither have I seen Muslims do that except those Extremists. One day, the whole idea of the "terroristic religion" and the sarcasm notion of the "peaceful religion" will be changed once you actually know the good type of the Muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    By "true Muslims" I meant to those who believe in the general idea of Allah and his legacy(Or what ever would be the right word to use instead of "legacy" - I just like that word it's sexy)..
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

    Youtro (05-17-2013)

  12. #40
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey Muslim apologists coming into this thread can suck my dick. Your pedo boy Muhammad can do the same.

  13. #41
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,063
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,525
    My Mood
    Tired
    and this is why no one will ever get convinced that alot of Muslims are good friendly people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Hey Muslim apologists coming into this thread can suck my dick. Your pedo boy Muhammad can do the same.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  14. #42
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    and this is why no one will ever get convinced that alot of Muslims are good friendly people.
    Because you guys are full of shit and have double standards.
    If the guys in the video were passing out school books to poor Muslim families you would be like:
    "Oh what great Muslims"

    But since they're killing people in the Name of Allah, now it's:

    "Oh they're Shiite..they aren't "real" Muslims"

    I've heard that dumb ass argument more times than I can count in the debate section.

    It's like me saying Westboro Baptist Church aren't Christians because they're a bunch of redneck assholes.
    It just doesn't work that way. Get that through your thick skull and stop claiming Shiite aren't Muslims simply because you disagree with their practices.

  15. #43
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I wish my religion was this peaceful.
    Idiots everywhere my friend.
    I cannot say about one like that the religion is not peaceful , you're f.... Id..t.
    Okay , then when I see one christian say the Jesus is not god so I will say their religion think that Jesus is not god.
    Islam is peaceful , not by someone fault It will be not peaceful . Good joker , pwned.

  16. #44
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    First: Sorry for forgetting to congratulate you Congratz
    Second: There are two types of Muslims: A. Sunnis B. Shiites
    Shiites aren't true Muslims. Even some might contend the opposite, they aren't (Reason: Muslims Prophet is Muhammed. Theirs is Ali Ibn Ul-Khattab who is the prophet's nephew. Proof is that the Qura'an ,holy book of Islam, says that and not following the holy book of a religion means that those people don't belong to this religion.) So if the people in this video are Shiites, don't say they're Muslims. Previously, Ethereal has posted a video about butthole "jihad" explosives and in the video, the guy who was speaking is a Shiite. So don't say that those are Muslims.
    Now there are two kinds of Sunnis: A. Extremists B. Real Muslims
    Extremists are those ill-minded retarded kind of people who take Islam and add to it some of their of their own rules claiming that this is mentioned in Islam to legalize their actions. Now those guys aren't even considered Muslims. So again, don't judge Islam/Muslims based on them. Now the other type, real Muslims, are the ones who care for peace and would do anything to another person unless he has hurt them. I am glad to say that I'm one of the real Muslims. I knew alot of people in my life of various religions including: Jewish, Atheists, and alot of Christians. I have know them from various Countries. I've never treated anyone differently from another just because of their religion. I never discriminated between two people cus of their religion. Neither have I seen Muslims do that except those Extremists. One day, the whole idea of the "terroristic religion" and the sarcasm notion of the "peaceful religion" will be changed once you actually know the good type of the Muslims.
    First: Thank you
    Secondly, I KNOW XD And what you're saying is exactly what I was trying to say but in a shorter way.. BTW about your last sentence, It could only happen if religion would cease to exist. And seems like there is no way that something like that would ever happen lol..



  17. #45
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,063
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,525
    My Mood
    Tired
    If we compare the number of Muslims to the number of Christians on this sight, the ratio would be 1:20 atleast. Now if we compare the number os smart Muslims to the number of Muslims, the ratio would be 0.000001:100 so don't expect valid arguments in the debate section. Now you're saying that Shiites are Muslims. What is Islam? Islam is the believe in Allah and following his holy book, which is Quraan. Now how can you be called of a certain religion without following it fully? There's only one Quraan. And in that Quraan Muhamed is said to be Allah's prophet. Now if you say that Muhamed isn't Allah's prophet, doesn't that mean that you defy Quraan? And if you defy Quraan, doesn't that mean that you defy the Book/Words of Allah? Which all means that you defy the basis of Islam. About that first part: people might do somethings just to appear to others as good innocent people. An arms dealer might help build up a country just to be looked at as a kind philanthropist. That's what you'd call him if you don't know he's an arms dealer. Now, when you know that he's an arms dealer, would you still consider him as a philanthropist? I don't think so. Same here with what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Because you guys are full of shit and have double standards.
    If the guys in the video were passing out school books to poor Muslim families you would be like:
    "Oh what great Muslims"

    But since they're killing people in the Name of Allah, now it's:

    "Oh they're Shiite..they aren't "real" Muslims"

    I've heard that dumb ass argument more times than I can count in the debate section.

    It's like me saying Westboro Baptist Church aren't Christians because they're a bunch of redneck assholes.
    It just doesn't work that way. Get that through your thick skull and stop claiming Shiite aren't Muslims simply because you disagree with their practices.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Allahu Akbar!
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 08:25 AM
  2. Allahu Akbar Clan
    By romantixxx in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 06:25 AM
  3. Only in death are we no longer part of Project Spam
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 10:16 PM
  4. This made me giggle part 2
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 03:02 PM
  5. Tutorials Part 2
    By HolyFate in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 02:42 PM