Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I always laugh at the palestinian mentality.

"I was just throwing rocks at an armed man".

Like duh, what did you think was going to happen? There is only so much tolerance a person can give, you push it past that and you deserve it.
    Even if It is normal protests they do that and kill babies and kids.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    @Jetpack I know what you're trying to say but there's a certain way to say that so please.. @Temperrr My answer is the same as my last post: "It's not your job to throw rocks at our soldiers.. It's a simple concept: A soldier defends what stands behind him so who ever tries to go around the soldier will get hurt. Try to understand where you at, behind your soldiers? or in-front of them? Who is protecting who? and who will get hurt?"
    Oh so when Jewish people come and ruin Mosques and farms and some Palestinian person shoots at them that is also a regular situation right ? @Empire Is there any other way to protest ?

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Oh so when Jewish people come and ruin Mosques and farms and some Palestinian person shoots at them that is also a regular situation right ? @Empire Is there any other way to protest ?
    we come and destroy?
    lol you destroy everything and the money that is donated to you guys is for weapons and missels

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    we come and destroy?
    lol you destroy everything and the money that is donated to you guys is for weapons and missels
    I hate to refer to outside links usually , but look isn't that an Israeli civilian shooting Palestinian civilians ?
    You can't deny the fact the the both sides Palestinians and Israelis does destroy stuff , but im talking what would happen to the Palestinian people when they do ruin stuff and what doesn't happen to Israeli civils.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I hate to refer to outside links usually , but look isn't that an Israeli civilian shooting Palestinian civilians ?
    You can't deny the fact the the both sides Palestinians and Israelis does destroy stuff , but im talking what would happen to the Palestinian people when they do ruin stuff and what doesn't happen to Israeli civils.
    The only things that israeli soldeirs destroy are weapons storeges and underground tunnels
    if you you guys kick hamas out of gaza and dont try to sneak into israel this wont happen

and this video even if its a cartoon baiscly explains what happens
    Last edited by Jetpack; 05-26-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks
    The only things that israeli soldeirs destroy are weapons storeges and underground tunnels
    if you you guys kick hamas out of gaza and dont try to sneak into israel this wont happen
    Dude please if you can't discuss this shit and can't answer what i ask you to then don't bother yourself to reply to my quotes , that's if you already understood what i was asking you or saying.
    You are even talking to me like I have the power to kick Hamas out of Gaza , If i had the power I would really do that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Dude please if you can't discuss this shit and can't answer what i ask you to then don't bother yourself to reply to my quotes , that's if you already understood what i was asking you or saying.
    You are even talking to me like I have the power to kick Hamas out of Gaza , If i had the power I would really do that
    Iam saying that you should do it?
    iam pretty sure if you guys unite you can kick them out
    only reason we are ther is to protect ourselfs

Thanks
    ^That's how to express what i'm feeling atm

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ^That's how to express what i'm feeling atm
    Please don't judge Israel by this guy.. I believe we both know that the real problem is the fact that everyone seems to have the right to judge a complete country by the action of individuals He's a factor in Israel that I my self would do anything to eliminate and just like you, I don't have the power to do that.. We can just hope that the majority of the next generation of leaders will be the observer kind of people who can think for them selves and not blindly believe to what they have been taught by stupid "grown ups".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Youtro For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ameer (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    Please don't judge Israel by this guy.. I believe we both know that the real problem is the fact that everyone seems to have the right to judge a complete country by the action of individuals He's a factor in Israel that I my self would do anything to eliminate and just like you, I don't have the power to do that.. We can just hope that the majority of the next generation of leaders will be the observer kind of people who can think for them selves and not blindly believe to what they have been taught by stupid "grown ups".
    Lawlz. I'm not judging Israel by that little faggot , It pisses me off when you discuss shit with people and they go all the way around it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Lawlz. I'm not judging Israel by that little faggot , It pisses me off when you discuss shit with people and they go all the way around it.
    I know what you mean.. It's not a debate with people as such.. it's a simple "No u" Argument

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    too much to read

barstarzz.mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

:/ Its nice that you can make up situations and act like they represent a larger happening of events, but it proves nothing. You'd think at some point you'd recognize stereotypical hypocrisy, I mean you don't honestly believe every palestinian is innocent and every Israeli is guilty in every scenario do you? You surely don't believe that palestine has never been the aggressor, or that they are the victim in every scenario.

I mean really, it gets to a point where believing in everything anti-Israel is your case.

Is there any other way to protest?
    Nonviolent resistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I know what you mean.. It's not a debate with people as such.. it's a simple "No u" Argument
    What you think that iam telling lies? that i dont know my owne history? or that iam in the army and dont know what going around me?
    hes point if view is that he throw rocks and is suprised that they arrest him? same thing goes for israel you cant expect hamas launching rockets and we not doing anything about it

please tell me youre point of view if you say that iam all BS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

and this video even if its a cartoon baiscly explains what happens
    Simple as shit don't make videos on your own Idea , the fact is:
    This is my land , you came into it , you occupied it , you killed in it , I defend myself , I want freedom , I will kick your ass.
    And in this video you made all of his friends not supporting him unlike the truth which is USA and Europe are supporting it.
    Last edited by AS-Molaar; 05-26-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast