Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 120
  1. #46
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Simple as shit don't make videos on your own Idea , the fact is:
    This is my land , you came into it , you occupied it , you killed in it , I defend myself , I want freedom , I will kick your ass.
    Wrongggggggggggg
    its our land , we were here all the time , you tried to kill us so we defend ourselfs , you want elimination of israel thats not freedom, yeah good luck kicking our ass youre faggot country tried it so much times and when you realised you will only lose you made peace with us

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetpack For This Useful Post:

    M4A1 Scooby (06-16-2013)

  3. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    What can you do when you're not armed?

    Don't want any armed soldier to approach my house and start harassing my family.

    Will be picking up a rock and start throwing on them. At least, that will keep distance between me and them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    Even if It is normal protests they do that and kill babies and kids.

    Cool story bro. And the palestine people just murdered that soldiers family before that in cold blood.

    Oh noes! I just made up a story and acted like it was a real thing!

    What are the chances that I'd completely realize that you are just making up some bullshit story to prove a point?
    -----------------


    Sorry, it just gets to the point where people make up shit and I get tired of seeing so many victim bitches.


  4. #48
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    What you think that iam telling lies? that i dont know my owne history? or that iam in the army and dont know what going around me?
    hes point if view is that he throw rocks and is suprised that they arrest him? same thing goes for israel you cant expect hamas launching rockets and we not doing anything about it

    please tell me youre point of view if you say that iam all BS
    Nope.. I just think that you talk too much.

    ---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post




    Cool story bro. And the palestine people just murdered that soldiers family before that in cold blood.

    Oh noes! I just made up a story and acted like it was a real thing!

    What are the chances that I'd completely realize that you are just making up some bullshit story to prove a point?
    -----------------


    Sorry, it just gets to the point where people make up shit and I get tired of seeing so many victim bitches.
    If that makes these guys shut it, you are more than welcome +repped



  5. #49
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    Nope.. I just think that you talk too much.

    ---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------


    If that makes these guys shut it, you are more than welcome +repped

    talk to much? please explain

  6. #50
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    talk to much? please explain
    You post too many rhetorical questions.. If you know the answer to your question, don't post.



  7. #51
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    You post too many rhetorical questions.. If you know the answer to your question, don't post.
    Never noticed that i ask to much question but its possible

    and only by me asking to much questions you say to temperr that my answers should be ignored

    and by now i also never say a personne that i can logecly talk to

    one is complaining that is getting arrested for crimes he make other just want total dustrection of israel and dont know history

    and pretty much the rest just hate us

    but if you say that i talk BS by telling how much our country suffers from hamas or how much bus bombming were going in israel
    and that some shitty ass tourist come to our borders and start protesting and on purpose make the guards mad

    well maybe you are not from israel

  8. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Asking rhetorical questions is not always a good idea.

    Because of the general muslims here not knowing the english well enough to recognize them.


  9. #53
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    Wrongggggggggggg
    its our land , we were here all the time , you tried to kill us so we defend ourselfs , you want elimination of israel thats not freedom, yeah good luck kicking our ass youre faggot country tried it so much times and when you realised you will only lose you made peace with us
    "we were here all time" lol , you made me laugh and that explains how you know your country which is palestine's .

    before 1947 Israel never existed but Palestine existed.

  10. #54
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    Never noticed that i ask to much question but its possible

    and only by me asking to much questions you say to temperr that my answers should be ignored

    and by now i also never say a personne that i can logecly talk to

    one is complaining that is getting arrested for crimes he make other just want total dustrection of israel and dont know history

    and pretty much the rest just hate us

    but if you say that i talk BS by telling how much our country suffers from hamas or how much bus bombming were going in israel
    and that some shitty ass tourist come to our borders and start protesting and on purpose make the guards mad

    well maybe you are not from israel
    Your last line suggests that just because im Israeli, I should always support Israels actions.. That's the perfect example for the reason you are unwanted here! If all you want is to flame at Muslims, go ahead and move to the flaming section.
    Edit: @AS-Molaar You aren't discussing anything are you?



  11. #55
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    Your last line suggests that just because im Israeli, I should always support Israels actions.. That's the perfect example for the reason you are unwanted here! If all you want is to flame at Muslims, go ahead and move to the flaming section.
    Edit: @AS-Molaar You aren't discussing anything are you?
    I laughed much at this guy @Jetpack /troll .
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #56
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    Your last line suggests that just because im Israeli, I should always support Israels actions.. That's the perfect example for the reason you are unwanted here! If all you want is to flame at Muslims, go ahead and move to the flaming section.
    Edit: @AS-Molaar You aren't discussing anything are you?
    unwanted by who? by people claiming that we kill innocent people and you?

    then tell me what is youre side of the story in what you believe?

    ---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    I laughed much at this guy @Jetpack /troll .
    Haaa typical egyptian

  13. #57
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

    "we were here all time" lol , you made me laugh and that explains how you know your country which is palestine's .

    before 1947 Israel never existed but Palestine existed.
    Not as a country it didn't.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Youtro (05-27-2013)

  15. #58
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    unwanted by who? by people claiming that we kill innocent people and you?

    then tell me what is youre side of the story in what you believe?

    ---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------



    Haaa typical egyptian
    I don't believe in anything until it's fully proven and recognized as the only truth by me. And you're unwanted by the people that actually debate in this section opposing to you.. If you aren't here to discuss the freaken subject, GTFO it's not the place for you.. Flaming & Rage - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games



  16. #59
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    I don't believe in anything until it's fully proven and recognized as the only truth by me. And you're unwanted by the people that actually debate in this section opposing to you.. If you aren't here to discuss the freaken subject, GTFO it's not the place for you.. Flaming & Rage - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    Be more nice with him , we still in a world and we're brothers , just everyone has another ideas.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  17. #60
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    I don't believe in anything until it's fully proven and recognized as the only truth by me. And you're unwanted by the people that actually debate in this section opposing to you.. If you aren't here to discuss the freaken subject, GTFO it's not the place for you.. Flaming & Rage - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    Well when you finish school and stop sitting on youre ass all day
    and join the army and see new things and read some more you will understand

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. stupid kids that kick your seat on an airplane
    By matzonee in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 08:08 AM
  2. Jetamay can kick yo ass
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:51 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:18 PM
  4. Burger king kicks Mcdonalds ass
    By AN1MAL in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 09:35 AM