Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    Well when you finish school and stop sitting on youre ass all day
    and join the army and see new things and read some more you will understand
    "Your" saying you finished school?
    OT: Understand what? You keep saying "I'm right u stuped" and ignore everything else so please, opposing to you, I did understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    "Your" saying you finished school?
    OT: Understand what? You keep saying "I'm right u stuped" and ignore everything else so please, opposing to you, I did understand.
    yeah english isent my strong side but that means i dident finish school?
    what exactly iam ignoring

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    K you're right.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Youtro For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ameer (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    You're ignoring every fucking reply on this thread and making your own excuses .
    This statement you just wrote i understood 0% percent of it.
    Please get out of this section , Learn English , Finish school , ​and then come debate again.

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

You're ignoring every fucking reply on this thread and making your own excuses .
    This statement you just wrote i understood 0% percent of it.
    Please get out of this section , Learn English , Finish school , ​and then come debate again.
    yeah sure i ignore some things but not all
    i will leave this section i know english and finished school long time ago

Thanks
    yeah sure i ignore some things but not all
    i will leave this section i know english and finished school long time ago
    You just said before you don't ignore anything .
    *Finished school long time ago : Age 19 Last year
    And make me a favor , DON'T COME BACK AGAIN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

yeah finished school 2 years ago
    and in the army 1 and a half year
    and sorry cant do that favor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

Wow, chill man... its just an debate.. and you know why all the other counterys support israel? because they at least they dont send
    suicide bombers to take out kids,familys,students from another counterys.. you know what thats called? ITS CALLED TERROR ... Man.. really stop supporting terrorist..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M4A1 Scooby View Post
    Wow, chill man... its just an debate.. and you know why all the other counterys support israel? because they at least they dont send
    suicide bombers to take out kids,familys,students from another counterys.. you know what thats called? ITS CALLED TERROR ... Man.. really stop supporting terrorist..
    Ye , you should learn more stuff too.

Thanks
    This thread is now full of fuck. Well done.
    Being hostile isn't the same as debating.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    This thread is now full of fuck. Well done.
    Being hostile isn't the same as debating.
    How is that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

Ye , you should learn more stuff too.
    How is it not terror that palestine do? Sending men to blow up most kids as possible.. ?

Thanks
    you israeli are terrorist go back to your country leave the middle east you are dangerous terrorist who are killing innocent people,stealing PALESTINIAN territories and making the fitna,the corruption around the world i'm sorry but who's the president of the us federal bank ? A jew,Ben Bernanke who's the foundatour of google ? a jew Sergey Brin who was the monetary international fund dominique strauss kahn a jew who the foundator of facebook ? a jew Zuckerberg Mark !

who's the owner of the New York Daily News’ & ‘U.S. News & World Report ? a jew Mortimer Zuckerman ! adviser of the white house a jew David Axelrod who's the président of NBC Universal ? Jeff Zucker a jew who's the governent of the south african bank ? Gill Marcus a jew

the rothschild family are jew and the goldman sachs and the lehman brothers and worburg and the Lazard and george soros,Kissinger,Baruch,Zbignew Brzezinsk a lot and a lot of jew personnality who are trying to bring in war muslim against the western world and they corrupted the christiannity with the laicity you are the EVIL israeli jew you are the eternal damned YOU are the antichrist because YOU are waiting a messiah but the messiah was jesus and you killed him because you are evil people and the messiah you are waiting is the antichrist in the islamic eschatology and we are going to fight you with imam al mahdi and Issa Ibnou Maryam jesus is coming to damascus to fight you jews because even after the german nazi you don't understand that you are damned and soon i hope this we will bring back the palestinian territories as a muslim

if jesus was on earth he will fight you because he was jew and he know the truth not like thos christian non-semitic people who say we believe jesus what the fuck are you sayin bro ? you don't do the circumcision,you eat PORC and you are allied with the jew so for me you are not christian but stupid slave of jew who are trying to follow a jew prophet but you don't even understand his message what a joke when i heard jesus is the soon of god and he is god himself hahaha stupid asshole wake up There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God and if you dont recognise just one prophet of god there is no place for you in the heaven
    Last edited by Wankstaa; 06-17-2013 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wankstaa View Post
    you israeli are terrorist go back to your country leave the middle east you are dangerous terrorist who are killing innocent people,stealing PALESTINIAN territories and making the fitna,the corruption around the world i'm sorry but who's the president of the us federal bank ? A jew,Ben Bernanke who's the foundatour of google ? a jew Sergey Brin who was the monetary international fund dominique strauss kahn a jew who the foundator of facebook ? a jew Zuckerberg Mark !

who's the owner of the New York Daily News’ & ‘U.S. News & World Report ? a jew Mortimer Zuckerman ! adviser of the white house a jew David Axelrod who's the président of NBC Universal ? Jeff Zucker a jew who's the governent of the south african bank ? Gill Marcus a jew

the rothschild family are jew and the goldman sachs and the lehman brothers and worburg and the Lazard and george soros,Kissinger,Baruch,Zbignew Brzezinsk a lot and a lot of jew personnality who are trying to bring in war muslim against the western world and they corrupted the christiannity with the laicity you are the EVIL israeli jew you are the eternal damned YOU are the antichrist because YOU are waiting a messiah but the messiah was jesus and you killed him because you are evil people and the messiah you are waiting is the antichrist in the islamic eschatology and we are going to fight you with imam al mahdi and Issa Ibnou Maryam jesus is coming to damascus to fight you jews because even after the german nazi you don't understand that you are damned and soon i hope this we will bring back the palestinian territories as a muslim

if jesus was on earth he will fight you because he was jew and he know the truth not like thos christian non-semitic people who say we believe jesus what the fuck are you sayin bro ? you don't do the circumcision,you eat PORC and you are allied with the jew so for me you are not christian but stupid slave of jew who are trying to follow a jew prophet but you don't even understand his message what a joke when i heard jesus is the soon of god and he is god himself hahaha stupid asshole wake up There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God and if you dont recognise just one prophet of god there is no place for you in the heaven
    ​This is no place for your tin-foil hat conspiracy theories.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wankstaa View Post

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey racism!

There is always that if all else fails i guess.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast