Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 120
  1. #91
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    without america Israel would be nothing
    allies? trust me they wouldnt help israel for shit, only america
    Iran is very powerful in military and that's why Israel doesn't have the balls to attack them
    Except Israel does have America. So you can just hide your tail between your legs and run along.

  2. #92
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    and america is very far away

  3. #93
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    and america is very far away
    Do you really not understand modern warfare? America could bomb every country there within an hour.


  4. #94
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Do you really not understand modern warfare? America could bomb every country there within an hour.
    hmm lets see, so america is going to throw a bomb which will go across 30 countries.i dont think government will like that
    and there is a tech which can detect missiles

  5. #95
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    hmm lets see, so america is going to throw a bomb which will go across 30 countries.i dont think government will like that
    and there is a tech which can detect missiles
    I'm pretty sure you don't understand the scale of modern warfare.

    Come back when you know a thing or two. Don't need to waste my time explaining to you how drones work if you think I'm talking about the US attacking from america's geological position.


  6. #96
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    798
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    hmm lets see, so america is going to throw a bomb which will go across 30 countries.i dont think government will like that
    and there is a tech which can detect missiles
    Don't know if srs.

  7. #97
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I'm pretty sure you don't understand the scale of modern warfare.

    Come back when you know a thing or two. Don't need to waste my time explaining to you how drones work if you think I'm talking about the US attacking from america's geological position.
    some mod deleted about 2 of my comments which totally kicked ass
    im not contributing to this thread because they will prob get delete

    ---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    We dont need to attaack you we are not all about killing
    its you who dont have to balls to attack us after what we did to all the muslim countries arounds us
    so youre ''powerfull'' Iran and syria and egypt and all of those BS countries dont have the balls to attack us
    Israel said they would attack Iran a long time ago and they haven't done anything, and remember the no 1 country america is right next to your ass, if there was no america your country would be done. and btw all your Israeli equipment is supplied by america so dont think your country is powerful

  8. #98
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Thor, you have no proof of what you are talking about. You have no idea what modern warfare looks like, it would be better if you just shut up instead of continually posting unfounded nonsense, then you'd save yourself the embarrassment of looking like a total idiot.


  9. #99
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Thor, you have no proof of what you are talking about. You have no idea what modern warfare looks like, it would be better if you just shut up instead of continually posting unfounded nonsense, then you'd save yourself the embarrassment of looking like a total idiot.
    said by a no life
    and there is proof, type in internet .israel pussy says to attack iran. they havent attack them-thats not bullshit
    ALL ISRAELI EQUIPMENT IS SUPPLIED BY AMERICA- america funds their military coz they cant do shhhiiiit
    go search the internet for news stuff, its true so im not embarrassing myself. u are with your shit shit talking and knowledge
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  10. #100
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    said by a no life
    and there is proof, type in internet .israel pussy says to attack iran. they havent attack them-thats not bullshit
    ALL ISRAELI EQUIPMENT IS SUPPLIED BY AMERICA- america funds their military coz they cant do shhhiiiit
    go search the internet for news stuff, its true so im not embarrassing myself. u are with your shit shit talking and knowledge
    :/

    You do know Israel isn't completely supplied by America right? You keep saying this(without any proof) but its getting old.

    I'm not going to "search the internet" to prove your argument.

    Either post sources or don't post.


  11. #101
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    said by a no life
    and there is proof, type in internet .israel pussy says to attack iran. they havent attack them-thats not bullshit
    ALL ISRAELI EQUIPMENT IS SUPPLIED BY AMERICA- america funds their military coz they cant do shhhiiiit
    go search the internet for news stuff, its true so im not embarrassing myself. u are with your shit shit talking and knowledge
    Even if its true
    lets say america supllied us all the equipment in all the wars
    russia did the same for you

  12. #102
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/

    You do know Israel isn't completely supplied by America right? You keep saying this(without any proof) but its getting old.

    I'm not going to "search the internet" to prove your argument.

    Either post sources or don't post.
    how do u think jews took palestine land? with americas help. where did they get war equipment from? their ass? most of it is funded by america

    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middle...528446397.html
    Iran's Rouhani dismisses Israeli threats - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
    israel threatens iran, saying they will attack -they didnt do anything

    ---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    Even if its true
    lets say america supllied us all the equipment in all the wars
    russia did the same for you
    russia didnt give equipment
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 07-18-2013 at 03:10 AM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  13. #103
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    how do u think jews took palestine land? with americas help. where did they get war equipment from? their ass? most of it is funded by america

    Israeli PM threatens to strike Iran - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
    Iran's Rouhani dismisses Israeli threats - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
    israel threatens iran, saying they will attack -they didnt do anything

    ---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------



    russia didnt give equipment
    if you dont know that russia supplied egypt and other arab countries in wars then you are stupid

  14. #104
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    if you dont know that russia supplied egypt and other arab countries in wars then you are stupid
    egypt has nothing to do with israel or palestine, im saying america funds israel...
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  15. #105
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    how do u think jews took palestine land? with americas help. where did they get war equipment from? their ass? most of it is funded by america

    Israeli PM threatens to strike Iran - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
    Iran's Rouhani dismisses Israeli threats - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
    israel threatens iran, saying they will attack -they didnt do anything

    ---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------



    russia didnt give equipment

    Israel says they may have to attack Iran........if they keep threatening Israel with nukes.
    -This was when Iran kept threatening to build nuclear bombs and such.
    -Also Iran has made no secret its hatred for jews and Israel.
    ----------------------

    Stop crying about Israel getting equipment from America. Half the arab nations got equipment from Russia, you don't see me crying over it.


Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. stupid kids that kick your seat on an airplane
    By matzonee in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 08:08 AM
  2. Jetamay can kick yo ass
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:51 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:18 PM
  4. Burger king kicks Mcdonalds ass
    By AN1MAL in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 09:35 AM