Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 120 of 120
  1. #106
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    israel said they was going to attack iran and they didnt, iran never threatened israel with nukes
    -no no no no
    - lol, i hate jews too, and your right they put a parade and lots of soldiers where carrying nazi flags
    russia didnt give any equipement they just lied, and im not crying im trying to make u understand america gave israel weps but you are acting as a confused whore.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  2. #107
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    israel said they was going to attack iran and they didnt, iran never threatened israel with nukes
    -no no no no
    - lol, i hate jews too, and your right they put a parade and lots of soldiers where carrying nazi flags
    russia didnt give any equipement they just lied, and im not crying im trying to make u understand america gave israel weps but you are acting as a confused whore.
    The link you put says they didn't threaten Iran outright.
    -Jeez, can't you morons read what you link before posting?

    Go figure, some racist clown comes here to post.


    America gave israel weapons, yes. No one here ever denied that.

    Does it matter? nope.
    Is it relevant? nope.


    -------------------------------------------------------



    Oh well, stupid fucks who hate people based on race aren't worth the time.


  3. #108
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The link you put says they didn't threaten Iran outright.
    -Jeez, can't you morons read what you link before posting?

    Go figure, some racist clown comes here to post.


    America gave israel weapons, yes. No one here ever denied that.

    Does it matter? nope.
    Is it relevant? nope.


    -------------------------------------------------------



    Oh well, stupid fucks who hate people based on race aren't worth the time.
    well find a proper source, they did threaten iran
    you keep telling me to give proof that america is giving israel weps so it sounds as if your denying it
    lol dont worry you dont have anything better to do xD
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  4. #109
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    well find a proper source, they did threaten iran
    you keep telling me to give proof that america is giving israel weps so it sounds as if your denying it
    lol dont worry you dont have anything better to do xD
    Please, I'd love for you to quote me on this.(that I denied america was giving Israel weapons).
    ----------

    All in all you have no argument.
    /Done.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-19-2013 at 01:36 PM.


  5. #110
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Please, I'd love for you to quote me on this.(that I denied america was giving Israel weapons).
    ----------

    All in all you have no argument.


    /Done.
    are you stupid? if someone says something and you ask them for proof then they would assume that u disagree with them.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  6. #111
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    are you stupid? if someone says something and you ask them for proof then they would assume that u disagree with them.
    Sorry what's that? I don't see a quote?


    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking knew it.


  7. #112
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/

    You do know Israel isn't completely supplied by America right? You keep saying this(without any proof) but its getting old.

    I'm not going to "search the internet" to prove your argument.

    Either post sources or don't post.
    Here it is, idiot
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  8. #113
    FireArmZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Empire stop embarrassing yourself
    Last edited by FireArmZ; 07-19-2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: stom la via scan

  9. #114
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    Here it is, idiot
    So you are arguing Israel is completely supplied by America, correct?

    Cool. Wellp post some proof or anything besides "common sense" and we will have a nice debate.
    (because I believe Israel is supplied by aliens and I have just as much proof as you right now).


    ---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by FireArmZ View Post
    Empire stop embarrassing yourself
    Join date: July 2013, post 11.

    Yeaaaaaaah. no.


  10. #115
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So you are arguing Israel is completely supplied by America, correct?

    Cool. Wellp post some proof or anything besides "common sense" and we will have a nice debate.
    (because I believe Israel is supplied by aliens and I have just as much proof as you right now).


    ---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------



    Join date: July 2013, post 11.

    Yeaaaaaaah. no.
    how do you think israel suddenly got weps /war equipment to attack palestine??
    america supplies israel, and yes firearmz, empire is a dumb bitch
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  11. #116
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    how do you think israel suddenly got weps /war equipment to attack palestine??
    america supplies israel, and yes firearmz, empire is a dumb bitch
    Tell me 1 of the requirements to be on the ''palestine'' side is to be stupid

    because realy all you talk is pure BS

  12. #117
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    Tell me 1 of the requirements to be on the ''palestine'' side is to be stupid

    because realy all you talk is pure BS
    um? speak english i dont understand what your saying
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  13. #118
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    how do you think israel suddenly got weps /war equipment to attack palestine??
    america supplies israel, and yes firearmz, empire is a dumb bitch



    Come back when you have proof. Not your opinion.


  14. #119
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post





    Come back when you have proof. Not your opinion.
    no no no i have proof, i will quote what obama said "we supply jewish dogs with weapons because they are poor"
    dont believe me? go ask obama
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 07-20-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  15. #120
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    no no no i have proof, i will quote what obama said "we supply jewish dogs with weapons because they are poor"
    dont believe me? go ask obama
    K troll, peace.


Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. stupid kids that kick your seat on an airplane
    By matzonee in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 08:08 AM
  2. Jetamay can kick yo ass
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:51 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:18 PM
  4. Burger king kicks Mcdonalds ass
    By AN1MAL in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 09:35 AM