Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 120
  1. #1
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Im here to kick your ass.

    Why? because im Israeli and you can call me a killer for killing terrorists that otherwise would hurt my beloved ones, You can call me a liar for trying to tell you the truth and you can hate me for the only fact that you would not listen to what I have to say when you ask me but you can't tell me I can't express my opinion. Till now, I was trying to keep my self out of this argument for the fact that I don't give a little tiny fuck about ones opinion about me but as people keep doing what they do best, I must tell you: I AM looking at this entire stupid situation as an observer from the side as much as I can and even try to convince my self that my own government is intentionally killing civilians and covers it by stupid shit they make up in 10 minutes but the more that I learn about everything -I learn that i can't deny the plain truth.
    I want you to prove me wrong. I don't like the thought that people are as unconscious to reality as the facts show because I never wanted anyone to be hurt and I believe that the innocent Palestinians don't want to get hurt as well, So why the fuck would anyone raise their fucking gun?
    If there's an end to the story, it will be either a complete apocalypse in both sides what should unite all humans together and unfortunately Start a new stupidass religion that will once again prevent humanity from reaching new heights, Or maybe, just maybe, one of the sides will be the mature big brother that will put that ammo down what should theoretically make the little brother think, and maybe, just maybe, lower that little paper catapult of his to prevent any more useless damage to be done.
    If I were a Palestinian 16 y/o with the same knowledge that I own right now? I'd move to Canada ASAP. Assuming that I don't want my beloved ones to be hurt as collateral damage ofc.



  2. #2
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i was also like you an observer
    buy after i saw all the BS that people here say against wich is lies most of it i had to step in
    but most of people here are on israeli side

  3. #3
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    TL;DR .

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Incr3dible-Thor (07-13-2013)

  5. #4
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    "If I were a Palestinian 16 y/o with the same knowledge that I own right now? I'd move to Canada ASAP. Assuming that I don't want my beloved ones to be hurt as collateral damage ofc."

    Are you fucking kidding me?, so you go and blow their houses up, rape their women, kill their kids then tell them that they should have went to Canada?
    You guys are so dumb, you need America and Europe to support your asses so you can win anything, Without America you would get raped even more in 1973..

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadeyz346 For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-25-2013),Incr3dible-Thor (07-13-2013)

  7. #5
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post
    "If I were a Palestinian 16 y/o with the same knowledge that I own right now? I'd move to Canada ASAP. Assuming that I don't want my beloved ones to be hurt as collateral damage ofc."

    Are you fucking kidding me?, so you go and blow their houses up, rape their women, kill their kids then tell them that they should have went to Canada?
    You guys are so dumb, you need America and Europe to support your asses so you can win anything, Without America you would get raped even more in 1973..
    The fuck are you talking about :|



  8. #6
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    The fuck are you talking about :|
    Exactly, That proves the point of what I was saying before about that you don't even know anything about your country's history..

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadeyz346 For This Useful Post:

    Incr3dible-Thor (07-13-2013)

  10. #7
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    The fuck are you talking about :|
    He is talking about the fuck you're talking about , that means you understand 0 shit.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Incr3dible-Thor (07-13-2013)

  12. #8
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post

    Exactly, That proves the point of what I was saying before about that you don't even know anything about your country's history..
    I know everything about my country's history but it doesn't make it any more relevant to the subject than an Asian MJ.
    If anything, it proves the fact that when you ask a question you ask them as if they were rhetorical like if you just assume you are right at every single thing you say.
    Short minded people are irritating. I honestly though you were sarcastic.

    ---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    He is talking about the fuck you're talking about , that means you understand 0 shit.
    Tell me what I seem to not understand.



  13. #9
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    I know everything about my country's history but it doesn't make it any more relevant to the subject than an Asian MJ.
    If anything, it proves the fact that when you ask a question you ask them as if they were rhetorical like if you just assume you are right at every single thing you say.
    Short minded people are irritating. I honestly though you were sarcastic.

    ---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------


    Tell me what I seem to not understand.
    You're talking about stupid stuff , you're talking about yourself , who the fuck cares ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    AS-Molaar (05-25-2013),Incr3dible-Thor (07-13-2013)

  15. #10
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Do you even know how your country got established?

  16. #11
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why Canada?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  17. #12
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    The fuck are you talking about :|
    He's talking about your dumb-ass country which kills everyone with Its best excuse "They're behind the schools , etc.." , get a brain so you can see the truth and don't believe the media because the Zionists own it

  18. #13
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @Shadeyz346 @Temperrr
    Stop taking things personally and showing me that you both can't understand a single word I say. This is the debate section meaning that you should prove why the opinion of the person above is wrong or incorrect. I almost feel like you are copy pasting the same line over and over again every time someone posts anything that has to do with Islam, Palestine etc. without even bothering to read the thread.

    ---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Why Canada?
    Idk I like snow and cookies :P



  19. #14
    AS-Molaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post
    Do you even know how your country got established?
    Look , an advice from me @Jutro , you should go to wiki fast as wind.

  20. #15
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    @Shadeyz346 @Temperrr
    Stop taking things personally and showing me that you both can't understand a single word I say. This is the debate section meaning that you should prove why the opinion of the person above is wrong or incorrect. I almost feel like you are copy pasting the same line over and over again every time someone posts anything that has to do with Islam, Palestine etc. without even bothering to read the thread.

    ---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------


    Idk I like snow and cookies :P
    Why should I debate with you to prove something wrong about your personality ? or what you are going to do or whatever you did, I don't give a fuck.
    not debate worthy even.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. stupid kids that kick your seat on an airplane
    By matzonee in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 08:08 AM
  2. Jetamay can kick yo ass
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:51 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:18 PM
  4. Burger king kicks Mcdonalds ass
    By AN1MAL in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 09:35 AM