Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Point was that god only punished certain people for crimes.


    He didn't continually punish people, especially now, meaning that gay marriage is approved of by god now because he has not punished them.


    God punished certain people to make an example out of them.

    So people won't fall for the same sin.

    Even so if they continuously did and support gay marriage, there will still going to be a punishment.

    When, where, how, only God knows.
    Last edited by -Lame; 05-30-2013 at 04:05 AM.

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    God punished certain people to make an example out of them.

    So people won't fall for the same sin.

    Even so if they continuously did and support gay marriage, there will still going to be a punishment.

    When, where, how, only God knows.
    That's odd, if it was an example and people didn't listen to it, what is the point?

    Heck, why not once any span of years? Humans aren't exactly going to fear things that happened so long in the past. I don't fear Ra the Sun God, but the Egyptians probably did.
    ------------

    And: Punishment is the worse way to get a point across for future generations if you stop the punishment.


  3. #18
    Wankstaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    stop saying shit bro there is no possibility to a muslim to marry with the same gender so they have no link with islam those people ! only because they are pakistani you say that they are muslim

  4. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wankstaa View Post
    stop saying shit bro there is no possibility to a muslim to marry with the same gender so they have no link with islam those people ! only because they are pakistani you say that they are muslim
    ​Why can't they follow a religion and disagree with an aspect of it?
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wankstaa View Post
    stop saying shit bro there is no possibility to a muslim to marry with the same gender so they have no link with islam those people ! only because they are pakistani you say that they are muslim
    The problem here is that you don't recognize what being "gay" is.


  6. #21
    Wankstaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    learn about the story of people of LOT in the Quran this is the same story than the Sodom & Gomorrah in the Bible there is no place in abrahamic religion of homosexuality and this is a sins of the end of the time when men will content men and women will content women.

    women+men normal women+women it's anormal and men+men it's anormal anyway every muslim consider them as unbeliever they are not muslim and they should leave islam because they are hypocrit and there is no place for those people who are a shame.

  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wankstaa View Post
    learn about the story of people of LOT in the Quran this is the same story than the Sodom & Gomorrah in the Bible there is no place in abrahamic religion of homosexuality and this is a sins of the end of the time when men will content men and women will content women.

    women+men normal women+women it's anormal and men+men it's anormal anyway every muslim consider them as unbeliever they are not muslim and they should leave islam because they are hypocrit and there is no place for those people who are a shame.
    :/

    Grow up.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Why are women interested in getting married?
    By Sir Nathan in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 06:43 PM
  2. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM
  3. My first signature
    By h0ang in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 04:35 PM
  4. First sig
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:38 AM
  5. My First Sig
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 04:36 PM