Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    If Bible and Christianity look so perfect, why don't you throw away all of your rules and just live your life and run a country by the rules of Bible?
    Won't you have a perfect country eventually? I mean why we should punish a criminal? Jesus would have forgiven him, lets forgive him too!
    Why should we punish a woman who committed adultery and threw away her son somewhere without a father?
    It is okay if you steal we won't punish you, Jesus will forgive you and so we do!
    ?_?

    Ironically Islam claims jesus is a part of Islam. So yah, you just contradicted yourself.


  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    So you call yourself a Muslim yet you are here mocking Issa's teachings?
    I'm not mocking him, no way, but I'm justifying the reasons of Muslims to punish those who commit sins.

    ---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    ?_?

    Ironically Islam claims jesus is a part of Islam. So yah, you just contradicted yourself.
    We believe that Jesus will be sent again to Earth at the end of the times and deny everything Christians believe nowadays,Then he kills Masih ad-Dajjal (Google him) and he will convert to Islam and so all the Christians will, so there shall be no war or conflicts.
    and eventually he will pray with Al-Mahdi lead.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  3. #18
    AnusForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anusland
    Posts
    1,186
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    if there wasn't any religions we would live in a world like star trek.

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I'm not mocking him, no way, but I'm justifying the reasons of Muslims to punish those who commit sins.

    ---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------



    We believe that Jesus will be sent again to Earth at the end of the times and deny everything Christians believe nowadays,Then he kills Masih ad-Dajjal (Google him) and he will convert to Islam and so all the Christians will, so there shall be no war or conflicts.
    and eventually he will pray with Al-Mahdi lead.
    How........stupid.


  5. #20
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    Joke is getting old and lame.
    Ain't no joke
    About « Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
    All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #21
    Artak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    893
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    94
    Dont make threads about Jesus mf muslim !!

  7. #22
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    Jesus wasn't "sent to Christianity" he was sent to the world to teach everyone.
    If his teachings were only exclusive to one group of people then why would Muslims see him as a great prophet?
    Putting an avatar like this which is not allowed for us to see is allowed in MPGH , but putting a jihad or allah name avatar is not allowed and ppl flame on the user and the avatar.
    Jesus wasn't sent to the world to teach everyone , he was sent to the ppl in Palestine for Christianity because they didn't obey to allah again...
    We consider Jesus , Muhammed , Moses and Every prophet and messenger as a great prophet , why? because they are avoid to mistakes and they obey to Allah and they don't forget praying or remembering and saying the name of Allah every sec or hour , because they do very very very very big effort (jihad) to make those who don't follow Allah , to follow him ....


    ---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Artak View Post
    Dont make threads about Jesus mf muslim !!
    Why shouldn't we ? he is a prophet to us , but you distorted his character , draw his avatar , distorting the bible .. and now you say don't talk about him ? , ohhhh ... excuse me you mean the distorted Jesus or the real one?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Putting an avatar like this which is not allowed for us to see is allowed in MPGH , but putting a jihad or allah name avatar is not allowed and ppl flame on the user and the avatar.
    Jesus wasn't sent to the world to teach everyone , he was sent to the ppl in Palestine for Christianity because they didn't obey to allah again...
    We consider Jesus , Muhammed , Moses and Every prophet and messenger as a great prophet , why? because they are avoid to mistakes and they obey to Allah and they don't forget praying or remembering and saying the name of Allah every sec or hour , because they do very very very very big effort (jihad) to make those who don't follow Allah , to follow him ....


    ---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------



    Why shouldn't we ? he is a prophet to us , but you distorted his character , draw his avatar , distorting the bible .. and now you say don't talk about him ? , ohhhh ... excuse me you mean the distorted Jesus or the real one?

    :/

    Again, its your beliefs and that is all good. But you have no higher authority on the subject over the christians or anyone else.

    You might as well be saying you believe in Xenu for all you provided.
    -------------------------

    TLR "Hey guys Jesus was a purple elephant named Zeus, I believe that and your source is wrong because I say so".


  9. #24
    Artak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    893
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Putting an avatar like this which is not allowed for us to see is allowed in MPGH , but putting a jihad or allah name avatar is not allowed and ppl flame on the user and the avatar.
    Jesus wasn't sent to the world to teach everyone , he was sent to the ppl in Palestine for Christianity because they didn't obey to allah again...
    We consider Jesus , Muhammed , Moses and Every prophet and messenger as a great prophet , why? because they are avoid to mistakes and they obey to Allah and they don't forget praying or remembering and saying the name of Allah every sec or hour , because they do very very very very big effort (jihad) to make those who don't follow Allah , to follow him ....


    ---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------



    Why shouldn't we ? he is a prophet to us , but you distorted his character , draw his avatar , distorting the bible .. and now you say don't talk about him ? , ohhhh ... excuse me you mean the distorted Jesus or the real one?
    I meant f**k ur mum there is ton of pictures on allah/mohammed to so what idiot muslim

  10. #25
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Jesus wasn't sent to the world to teach everyone , he was sent to the ppl in Palestine for Christianity because they didn't obey to allah again...
    I guess that's why the bible was transcribed to every single language you can think of.
    Because Jesus was just to set an example for a certain demographic.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (06-26-2013)

  12. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I guess that's why the bible was transcribed to every single language you can think of.
    Because Jesus was just to set an example for a certain demographic.
    Clearly Jesus and the bible only apply to white people.............in the 21st century.............yeah.


  13. #27
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Clearly Jesus and the bible only apply to white people.............in the 21st century.............yeah.

    Well of course! We all know that there were only White people in the Biblical times! Haven't you seen the pictures??!!!???!! zomg!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. holy jesus !!
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:34 AM
  2. jesus is a cunt
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:52 PM
  3. jesus? psh i can heal the lame
    By ace76543 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 05:22 AM
  4. Jews Killed Jesus
    By IET in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 11:03 PM
  5. u guys wanna see jesus sitting in office?
    By office hackin jesus in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 05:06 AM