Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

    IE : Israel in my country ... so I go bomb them or whatever got it ?
    Also I don't really think that there was terrorism before wars. War itself is terrorism for me.
    :/ If you can't comprehend the definitions and differences between two words, we are done here.


  2. #17
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post
    Yeh I get it. he seems more like an Indian guy tho




    The female student says "If Muslims like you feel that way why don't you leave our country?"

    He then replies with "we will as soon as you leave ours" Which in my opinion would most likely mean he's Arab.

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post





    The female student says "If Muslims like you feel that way why don't you leave our country?"

    He then replies with "we will as soon as you leave ours" Which in my opinion would most likely mean he's Arab.
    That also didn't make any sense. Immigrating to a country then complaining about it is hypocritical. Derp.


  4. #19
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    true vid
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    true vid
    Saying "this is true" does not make it true.


  6. #21
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Saying "this is true" does not make it true.
    its true
    tell me whats not true about it?
    exactly
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    its true
    tell me whats not true about it?
    exactly
    Truth is based off of facts, facts which you have none of.

    In other words, its untrue, tell me how it is not untrue, exactly.
    -------

    If someone can copy your argument back to you, you never had an argument to begin with.


  8. #23
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Truth is based off of facts, facts which you have none of.

    In other words, its untrue, tell me how it is not untrue, exactly.
    -------

    If someone can copy your argument back to you, you never had an argument to begin with.
    tell me whats not true about it?
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    tell me whats not true about it?
    The burden of proof is on you, not me. If you don't want to provide anything, don't post.

    /Done..
    Last edited by Empire; 07-19-2013 at 01:34 PM.


  10. #25
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The burden of proof is on you, not me. If you don't want to provide anything, don't post.

    /Done..
    in other words, your saying everything is true about it.
    thanks for agreeing with me
    dont agree? tell me 1 thing that is untrue in that video, just 1 thing?
    nothing?
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    in other words, your saying everything is true about it.
    thanks for agreeing with me
    dont agree? tell me 1 thing that is untrue in that video, just 1 thing?
    nothing?
    There is a unicorn sitting right next to me.

    If you can't prove it wrong, it is true.


    Sound stupid? good, because it is.


  12. #27
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    There is a unicorn sitting right next to me.

    If you can't prove it wrong, it is true.


    Sound stupid? good, because it is.
    That is not true, there are no such thing as unicorns. Unicorns were made to be in fantasy films
    And you said its not true, so im asking you what in the video is not true? You cant answer this, so shut up
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    That is not true, there are no such thing as unicorns. Unicorns were made to be in fantasy films
    And you said its not true, so im asking you what in the video is not true? You cant answer this, so shut up
    How do you know my unicorn is fake? You have no proof. I said it is true, therefore it is.


    :/ I've already answered this.(read before posting kid).


  14. #29
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    How do you know my unicorn is fake? You have no proof. I said it is true, therefore it is.


    :/ I've already answered this.(read before posting kid).
    1. your not funny
    2. i told you to tell me 1 thing which is untrue in that video. you didnt answer, fucking idiot
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  15. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    1. your not funny
    2. i told you to tell me 1 thing which is untrue in that video. you didnt answer, fucking idiot
    1. You don't get the joke then.
    2. I don't have to do what you tell me, lol.
    3. I already answered that anyway.
    4. You should learn that truth is not on say-so, it is on facts. Saying "prove me wrong" is not how it works here, its "I am right because of this(source)".
    5. Prove it right, or shut up.


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi! Made acc long time ago, now selling MW3 or BF3 for $30
    By Ishmum in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 12:41 AM
  2. Haha Look @ What Happened To Greatfullded a long Time ago
    By Polo in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 09:20 AM
  3. I remember that a long time ago...
    By Danfar in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 05:08 PM
  4. A story i wrote a long time ago..
    By -ParallaX in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 07:45 AM
  5. LONG LONG TIME AGO
    By `~(PEPE)~` in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 05:37 PM